It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My natural hair color changed again. Is this rare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I tried to find an explaination but couldn't. I was a natural blond until I was about 7 years old, then it faded to light brown. I've recently let myself grow a beard and it turned out as a rich red color, but the rest of my hair is still light brown and not red at all. Why?

My beard has thicker hair, but the rest of my hair is thinner because of my thinning hair problem. But, I don't see how that would explain hair color change in such a major way.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Everyone's hair darkens as they age.

I'm not sure why men's beards are sometimes a different color than the hair on their heads.

Do you have any redheads in your family?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
I tried to find an explaination but couldn't. I was a natural blond until I was about 7 years old, then it faded to light brown. I've recently let myself grow a beard and it turned out as a rich red color. Why

Don't know... genetics maybe? I know I had blonde as blonde can be when I was young but that changed around 8 years old to a brownish blonde color. My fiancee has strawberry red hair on his head, and deep dark red when his beard comes in. Latetly tho he's been getting one or two gray hairs in his beard when he lets it grow.(He can't let it grow because his work wants him clean shaven... sides... I like him without the beard... not as scratchy...
)

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasT
Everyone's hair darkens as they age.

I'm not sure why men's beards are sometimes a different color than the hair on their heads.

Do you have any redheads in your family?

That's the thing about it. There are no red heads in my family.

I know color darkens with age, but how can it change color TWICE?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why is this thread in Skunk Works?

I had a thread about the Bush/Clinton Dynasty (corruption, collusion, manipulation and all!) moved from General Conspiracy on ATS to U.S. Poilitics on Above Politics. Go figure.

Good luck with your hair!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Why is this thread in Skunk Works?

I really didn't know what thread it belongs to. I'm still looking for an answer to this color changing phenomena. Comments, anyone?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lots of men get red in their beard whilst they've none in their head hair.

new topics

top topics

join