It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand New UFO footage. Less than 2 weeks old.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here is new UFO footage that I've found to be interesting. It doesn't appear to be a helicopter or plane. It stays in one area and then moves.

youtube.com...

The original footage poster comments on the video are: "my observation on sept 21st 11.30pm...this recording I did after been woken up by unusual patterns on my bedroom ceiling. On arising I became aware of a flashing light entering my house..I observed it for a period of time..now while looking at it directly it was very bright and unmoving, yet when I looked through the camera lens it was shooting all over the place. The camera was held still all the while. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

[edit on 5-10-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Phony as a three-dollar bill. The camera is moving. You can tell by the movement of the lights in the lower left-hand corner.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The original footage poster appears to be creditable. Her other videos aren't about UFO's or aliens and she doesn't even refer to this as a "UFO". The camera is moving as she is trying to focus on it. The lights in the lower left hand side make a good referance to where the "UFO" is located or moving. Pretty good length of video at over 4 minutes. I just thought it would be nice to share this finding with others to see it for the first time.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
well that was rather boring phony footage, looks like someone with a flash light on the other side of a field flashing it at the camera, its doesnt even really move

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sorry IMO its no good.. As this video has no referance points to where you are at.. It doesnt have anything but a black background, and a light flashing in the background.. Which could be a plane, helicopter. RC remote controled gimick.

OR maybe you're friend in the back ground with a laser pen..
Thanks for sharing this.. But you will need much more than this to get any kind of postive response from us here.. Me anyway.. Prehaps more will look at this and give you the benifit of the doubt.. But Im not giving you the benifet of the doubt as its something that can be explained with just a couple ideas..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I hate it that people get off on making videos like this. It's not even worth the effort of hitting the video link, but unfortunately I don't know that until I've already hit the link. It's literally a second of my life that I'll never get back. When I'm dying I'll wish I had that second back.

Somebody somewhere is laughing their balls off.

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is the video poster's morning after video of the same "sighting" area. Again, she doesn't refer to it as a "UFO". She calls it the "happening". She's from Ireland so that's the location.

youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ummm that my friend is a light house. look it up youl see im right.

edit to add video link.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Did you notice the 'soul catcher' on the deck? (Spider web thingie with a feather used by Native Americans, available at any tribal gift shop.) Quick! Call John Lear!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Schuyler! Be nice!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabid Cerebral
well that was rather boring phony footage, looks like someone with a flash light on the other side of a field flashing it at the camera, its doesnt even really move

I can't believe the hatred and cynicism coming from people on this thread.
Unlike many people who film ufos at night, she has filmed the same location the "morning after" for a frame of reference, and I find it very hard to think that someone could run around with a flashlight from up in the sky, above the beach!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't perceive any hatred in this thread. Let's not get ridiculous. The footage is fake and we've said as much. No need to read anything into that.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I live on the Oregon coast, and have seen that before. Its just a lighthouse filmed at night.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Osyris]

new topics

top topics

join