It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reptilian Pictures/Stuff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi to our newest Conspiracy master, John Rhodes! Good to have you with us here at ATS.

I have made this Post as a way for other people to add their pictures, audio or videos (Not bad YouTube compression Vids please) that they may have of reptoids/ reptilians so we can get this forum started with a bang.

I myself am a believer of the reptilians, as i think it could be possible for an advanced type of dinosaur could of survived as many have today in the shape of crocodiles and birds.

I know many people here on ATS have found it hard to believe in this concept, and quite frankly i dont blame them when nearly every week we get a bad compression/ Bad quality youtube video posted as a Shapeshifting Reptilian. I dont think they Shapeshift qenetically but visually as in a Holographic projection unit or by other technological means.

I will post below my collected pics of (possible) Reptilians.

I think this one had the possible shape and form

Close up

This is a Reptilian supposedly captured on a Petrol Station Camera

Sketch by Possible Witness

Possible photo of Reptilian on the Moors

Possible Holographic Shifting

Possible Head Of Reptilian In South America

Reptilian Statues

These are a few of the reptilian related pictures which i have collected i am well aware that these could be fakes but they also may not!

It would be good if we can collect all our available evidence/ information on Reptoids/ Reptilians in one place here at ATS.

Thank you
Sostyles

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure if any of those are reptilians, only one seemed to fit a realistic shape. I find this sketch of a reptilian to be the most likely depiction, but I could be wrong.

img164.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

wow even reptilians wear wife beaters, incredible

finding solid proof i think is gonna be hard unless there is a disclosure or an actual photo/film

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
wow even reptilians wear wife beaters, incredible

finding solid proof i think is gonna be hard unless there is a disclosure or an actual photo/film

It's not a wife beater

Many people who witness these beings describe them having some kind of body armor on their chests, it could be natural though.

Yeah, I doubt anyone is going to catch or kill a reptilian.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sostyles

The first two pictures look like something out of a B-movie. Do you have a source? The 'possible head' picture has popped up on this site before in the form of a chupacabra picture; I believe it was debunked as a wild dog with severe mange. The rest of the pictures are of such bad quality that they cannot be presented as photographic evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Firstly thank you for replying!

My intension was not to fool or present you with real proof. It was to collect any/all data on reptilians i am sorry if you thought i was portraiting this as real proof!

I have collected these few pictures & Drawings off of reptilian sites and i am not here to fool you, just to give a welcome to our newest Reptioid master and a few bits of evidence for him to analyse and give his appinion.

I agree it is gonna be hard to prove this concept without video or hard photo evidence! lets hope we can group together and get some evidence.

Thank you
Sostyles

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

i wasnt trying to downgrade you at all

too many cultures and religions have dragons and serpents for the theory to be crushed so quickly

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I agree, even in the religious bible there is mention of reptilians. I would be curious as to see anyone else's pictures, Audio or videos regarding this subject!

Thank you
Sostyles

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
I will post below my collected pics of (possible) Reptilians.

-CryptoHunters Comments in Bold -
1. No, this is just a silly picture of a man trying to compare himseff to a statue of a dinosauroid.

Close up
2. ....Of the upper half of the same dinosauroid statue on display.

3. This image is complete and utter nonsense!

4. A David Chase illustration of a possible reptoid profile.

4. I'm Gumby Dammit! Nope, just it's just a shadow!

5. Interesting image, but definately not a reptoid! Does not resemble any description I've ever received from an eyewitness to reptoid shapeshifting.

6. No! This is a proven fake!

Reptilian Statues
7. * Now these images are worth seeing. I'm quite familiar with them. They are prediluvian statues dug up from the deep silt layers from the ancient city of UR, in Mesopotamia. The humanoid-reptilian forms, with elongated slit-eyes and mouths, and conical heads, supposedly illustrate the pre-flood inhabitants or rulers over mankind.

Sostyles

I'd like to suggest that if we post images, let's try to use reason and good judgement in listing them. For example, it would have been great for everyone if the first image on your list was titled "Some guy trying to compare himself to a dinosauroid" instead of "I think this one had the possible shape and form."

Thank you for your contributions.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hi all,

by the time I got to fourth it was time to suggest sostyles, perhaps a wee-bit more positive/ skepticism or selection tierney might be in order. Gosh-darn though, really colossal effort!!

Dallas

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't know what you have against youtube since the photos are the same quality. Anyways I have a lot of evidence on youtube.

Each of those videos contain a lot of shape shifting.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
While I think most of the time these videos can be explained by shifting and positioning of lights, and reflections on the eyes. It is a simple video artifact distortion that we're seeing in these "shapeshifting videos".
Mr. Rhodes, have you ever seen a reptilian humanoid or shape shifter yourself? My guess is, you have not. I have seen Reptilian hybrids, butt they could have been a form of hallucination. While I wasn't under the influence of any drugs I was in a sleep paralysis state. However, this doesn't excuse the fact that these Reptile creature descriptions are described exactly how I saw these things. I have always been open minded, and I do believe in the existence of these beings. I believe they are inter-dimensional, Physical on a primitive note, and possibly some kinda of being from another planet.

While most people will dismiss this reptilian theory, how can you easily deny the relevance of the connection with the dragon symbolism across the world. How can anyone not notice the mythological connection between these "supposed Gods" who do not let people see their faces.
Such as the GOD in the bible he says to Abraham. "Abraham, you must not see my face, for if you do I will condemn you".
Same thing applies to this chinese legend in which a man could shapeshift into a dragon, he was an emperior and he told his followers this. "Anyone to peer behind these curtains to see my face will be condemned to death"

This... is also! relevent in th Book of Enoch. It is everywhere this reptile symbolism. And I hate to offend.. but ALL draconians have a destructive mentality. They came here to destroy, kill, drink blood, and reek havoc upon the earth. Not like Mother nature isn't already doing that, she is. But these creatures need to just shut up and leave. Some reptilians are fine I'll give you that, but the supposed shapeshifters, if they are posing as humans which i suspect they may be doing, due to this connection in history....

then what the heck.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
Sostyles

where did you find that image? looks shocking =/

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The point of this thread is not necessarily to debunk the OP's pictures (crypto) but to get as many photos or evidence as possible put into a single place for easy access. Good job sostyles, you clearly did not endorse any of these pics as real evidence, just put them there for our own assumptions. One more thing, how was the south american one proven fake? I don't think one could really trust many people with that sort of thing, who would say it's real? I have not seen any reptilians, but I'm sure somewhere in this universe they exist, quite possibly here in our own solar system. BTW, I think we can take 'em

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The South American head wasn't so much proven fake as it was proven art. I'm sure it was real in the sense of foam rubber

It was done by an artist by the name of Charlie White for an exhibit called "in a matter of days"

Here's a link to a site with that pic and another strange one

www.artincontext.org...

Here's the ATS thread regarding that picture

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I think most of the evidence presented so far for the existence of reptilians is pretty shoddy, mostly I see blurry pictures, bad video, and eyewitness accounts which are always hard to put stock in but that's just me, I'm even reading David Icke's the biggest secret right now and while he makes some good points on the people in power and where they came from, I don't see where the whole reptile shape shifter thing comes into play. I prefer to think that it could be all just evil people and evil agendas, it doesn't have to be alien reptiles, that's just how he sees it.

As far as the video evidence, I work in TV and have seen first hand what compression, bad feeds, and poor lighting can do to someone so I don't buy a lot of the video of these people shifting. Another thing I don't get is if the camera was able to see these people shifting in form, why did no one at the event actually notice? I mean, that would be pretty strange no?

I do find the statues interesting and I have seen them before, there are some Japanese statues of "spacemen" that are pretty cool too, but they could also just be art.

But hey, I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind so by all means, keep posting pictures and stuff, who knows, maybe something will come along that is completely clear and indisputable, I like to keep an open mind and if I see something like that I would have to eat my hat.

Reptiles did once rule the earth after all, I just don't buy that they still are at this time.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
Each of those videos contain a lot of shape shifting.

Each of those videos show how guilllable some people can be, lol.

What surprises me about this utter non sense, is that even with the whole UFO subject, there are HUNDREDS of videos out there...some pretty damn convincing. You would think, as much as these reptile fanatics scream and shout, that there would as least be some better vids, or even fake vids at that. But alas, the whole subject is foolish in an of itself. Those who take it seriously are ignoring the all important motto of their favorite internet site....remember? Deny Ignorance? Hello, if this thing on?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
once again, everyone is completely ignoring my post, I made some strong points, what say you? I apologize but I am impatient when it comes to wasting my energy into typing something and then I don't get any feedback.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ooohh!~ I remember some of these

Close up

Wait. what!?! you think that is reptillian? That is old 80's photography with people in suits or something. You cuoldnt see it was fake?

This is a blurred image of a naked person reaching for their crotch.

This is fake. I saw it on many sites where they show creepy and funny pics. This was probably done with fake heads or photoshop or both.

Reptilian Statues

Thank you
Sostyles

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Thats crap. Just plain crap. Just READ KdogartIS's post right under it..

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The "fake" one with the head isnt fake. It's the work of an artist, so its a piece of art..He made it and then snapped the picture.

I dont know what to think of the illuminated vortex thing, but my best guess is that its a type of alien. Possibly a reptilian, but i doubt it. I dont think they glow like that.

<<   2 >>

join