It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the BTS $10 store: Inanimate objects having gender issues?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Is the world going Gender Crazy, should we all start wearing pink shirts and putting "product" in our hair!! WTF is this Metro-sexual nonsense?

Are the powers that be trying to remove our manliness, dumb us down and create a more peaceful population more interested in looking for cottages and cruising along the beach.

I firmly believe that things have taken a nasty turn for the worst.

Now it's no longer just effecting men, everyday objects are becoming classified by there supposed gender: just like in French!

Freezer Bags - Male - They hold everything in but yet remain completely see through.

Photocopiers - Female - Once they are turned off it takes ages to warm them back up. Excellent reproductive device if used correctly, but push the wrong button and you come very close to nuclear meltdown!

Tires - Male - They love the open road, go bold easily and are often over inflated.

Egg Timers - Female - Over time all of the weight travels to the bottom.

Hammers - Male - Hardly changed in 500 years and occasionally come in handy.

The Remote Control - Female - You thought this one was going to be a boy, didn't you? Consider this: it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push he just keeps trying!!

Now I'm sure in your own way you can see the gender of things around your abode, please feel free to add to the list - and please NO FRENCH!!

MonKey

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh my god,Chikey that is hilarious...I never thought of things that way...might have to look around and add to that list...FUUNNYY!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Cheers AD, got a few more!!

Hot air ballons - Male - you have to light a fire under there ass to get them to move!

Web Pages - Female - They get hit on all the time.

And while were on the subject of genderizing things I know storms are always female, but this makes sense!! There's a lot of sucking and blowing to start with and when they have finished you've lost your house!

I don't understand why ships are always female though?

Anyone?

MonKey

join