It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night, the sky was WHITE!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I live in Georgia and we have had a bunch of clouds pass though recently. At 3am in the middle of the night, the clouds filled most of the sky. They all clearly shined a white color so that's what the night sky color was.

Does anybody remember if this was the case 10 or 20 years ago or is this phenomena something new?
If it's new, then I will add it to be in connection with ALL the planet's tempature and gravity changes. That's right people, the other planets not just Earth are also dramatically changing at the same time. This all just adds to the proof of my believe through careful study that we are truly passing through the area of the solar system known as "The Photon Belt".

Perhaps, this is one of the reasons for the government's secret weather controlling "Chem Trail" projects because THEY DO KNOW WHAT'S COMING IN THE FUTURE. They DO have back-engineered alien spacecraft. They DO have free energy technology. And, they do have stargate and timetravel abilities at their disposal.

Here are some videos and website for observation of this cloud glowing wake up call to humanity:

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Bizarre. But very north lights looking to me, but perhaps on a grander scale. In the pictures its hard to tell if it really dark night time when this is happening. Some look like sunsets and stuff, but very weird. The second movie calls them moon clouds? seems like its a known phenomenon, is there actual proof this is an increasing event though? And the third movie actually looks very old, implying to me that this is not a new thing.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by feanorthedude]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
They are either noctilucent or nacreous clouds.

There isnt very much known about them because they occur at extremly high altitudes eg 90,000 feet and mainly happen only in regions close to the north and south pole.

However they are a normal thing to see and are very well known amongst meteorological communities around the world. If you can try google searching them and also see if you can check out any scandinavian meteorlogical websites as norway, sweden and finland are where they are most commonly seen

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sorry got the height wrong on them, they actually occur between 80km and 100km in the atmosphere not 80,000 feet

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I live in San Diego and a couple months ago I took some pictures of this same shiny, glowing type of clouds over my area. The weird thing was that this happened right after some planes left behind some of those "persistent contrails". I took the pictures with my camera phone, but unfortunately, as I write this, I can't locate my USB cable. I'll upload them when I find it. What do these clouds really mean?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
interesting over the last few nights there has been lightning with no clouds. i was gonna write about it on here but i decided not to because....well im extremely lazy.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
those videos show nothing that looks out of the ordinary - especially #2 & 3 look completely normal to me. #1 has some really nice pictures but again it's nothing alarming. the only thing that really gives any information is the article you posted which is interesting. i assume it's the same sort of phenomenon as the aurora - particles in the atmosphere being charged by the earth's magnetic field. the only question is what are these particles. they have to be somewhat natural because the article states they've been observed and recorded as early as the 1880's.

while it's an interesting phenomenon i fail to understand what this has to do with any of this:

They DO have back-engineered alien spacecraft. They DO have free energy technology. And, they do have stargate and timetravel abilities at their disposal.

the "photon belt"? sounds hokey to me, but i looked this up anyway. i can find nothing scientific that backs this up or even mentions such a term. any info i find is tied to 2012 and psychic awakening sites. doesn't really instill any belief in me.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes, it was a chemtrail without even watching the videos.. I see it all the time too and I don tknow what to do!! we're all doomed.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I can guarantee you 100 percent that they are either nacreous or noctilucent clouds.

Heres a link from one of our co-departments website on nacreous clouds

www.aad.gov.au...

Will also find a good one on noctilucent clouds for you

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ok, got one on noctilucent clouds from a finnish weather observers site

www.sci.fi...

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
re justano

are you sure it isnt just heat lightning?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by feanorthedude
And the third movie actually looks very old, implying to me that this is not a new thing.

The third video was recently posted just 4 months ago on June 4th of this year on Youtube.com so it's not old, but I still hope someone has video proof of how the clouds were 10 or 20 years ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by feanorthedude

honestly with how small and brilliant the light was it looked more like a explosion. its a little hard to explain. but of course this isnt my thread so im not gonna try ill explain it in a U2U

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There were heavy chem trail spraying operations over Dc MD and VA late last night.
Forecast for the next week was hot and sunny.
Today is cold and cloudy.
Hmmm....

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Dont have video proof but just found out that noctilucent clouds first appeared after the 1880's krakatoa eruption.

Volcanic Ash in the atmosphere and apparently space shuttle exhaust may be a contributor

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Volcanic Ash in the atmosphere and apparently space shuttle exhaust may be a contributor

That's probably it. Yemeni volcanic eruption recently, remember. Skies towards the west of Malaysia were kinda glowing this morning and yesterday night. I though it was just me.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Very possible that was the cause. Finland gets them very often. Check out my above links if you want to check out some more info or pictures. I reckon they are more beautiful than the aurora's

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33

while it's an interesting phenomenon i fail to understand what this has to do with any of this:

They DO have back-engineered alien spacecraft. They DO have free energy technology. And, they do have stargate and timetravel abilities at their disposal.

I was just explaining how the government knows about things that the general public doesn't. So, by putting up so many "chemtrails" by unmarked white planes at high altitudes, they are controlling the weather which would probably be extreme in nature while passing through "The Photon Belt".
Just observe the weather before and after the next time the "chemtrails" pass over your area and you will see the clouds turn flat and the wind decrease.
"In 1961, satellite born instruments discovered a PHOTON BAND in outer space." Source: www.salemctr.com...

"...our solar system orbits the central sun of the Pleiades, Alcyone..."
Source: www.heartcom.org...

From the color figure in this figure: www.luisprada.com...
, our solar system is traveling on the red line while "The Photon Belt" zone is the entire area inside the yellow line. The "Alcion" star system is the one with the star "Alcyone". These yellow dots are star systems and their orbits are where they travel through space in relation with the other near by star systems.
The figure came from this website: www.luisprada.com...

[edit on 5-10-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

I got a contrail outside that has expanded right now and the wind is gusting at 10knots....in fact wind hasnt change at all

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
realanswers: interesting stuff. i'm not trying to cause any sort of argument, but i still don't see any scientific backing provided. i do understand what you're getting at, i just don't see anything that entices me to believe.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join