It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Two (Bin Laden Transcript)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Kind of Odd Finding in recent Bin Laden Transcript....

Start with the beginning second sentence. Grab "A" skip "nd", skip two the lou. Have fun! Or maybe I'm loonie. LOL

D/L here PDF
msnbcmedia.msn.com...

A fm sysahara bwn eoe doi air aaon n nere aof aoa tklr rkla api i u ol wake il eero ha enlfei eet ct o e ofe doe bs moil fsf riee haenh vdo yiihef es raoef rab phhoot gd celfecs lsanouioatiwcoeysemoe send csg pfe aeia raitgas cocwapss geso rldtam irrna eadpesnnniansmeahnrodesiaiadpebnhegejstnucgeliohodesia

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ummm. You make a valid point in your post. i think you are a loonie! What is this supposed to represent?

[edit on 5-10-2007 by shaolin_dragon]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! Loonie maybe?? Keyword coincidences I don't think so. Read deeper. For example "A FM system" "Sahara" "EOE" is a frequency" "BS" (bring somore) "Oil" "Gas"

Use your imagination.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Forgot to mention nere aof aoa could be possible coord's.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i'm i the only one who has no idea wtf the OP is on about?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
i'm i the only one who has no idea wtf the OP is on about?

I was wondering about the same thing. Taken orally or smoked was my dilemna

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
GESO

Gender Empowerment For Sudan Organization (GESO) was formed in 2003 by Sarah Nyanath, a former female child soldier. Nyanath is an articulate, powerful woman: tall, lean, dark, with long plaited hair and a slight gap between her teeth. She exudes strength and charisma and is filled with lively stories about her experiences in Sudan—some of which are heartbreaking. This is a woman who survived civil war and her husband’s death but remains optimistic about the future of her children and her country.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Smoked please. But oddly the odds are in the threads favor.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
irrna Iran. Blind yet?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Simply put the Billie Goat is cornered in Egypt.

JSR

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
my guess is, you'll get banned soon.

so, before you go, could you tell us what your theroy is on all of this stuff?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ban me please! I'll just return....

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
portrait - just start explaining your point and do it in a way that people can understand you and you'll get better replies. right now it seems like you're spewing out random thoughts that have no connection.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yup, with that attitude you might not be here long. Why would you want to come back to a place that bans you?

And why is this in the Lear forum?

Now, about your post. Thats a pretty simplistic encryption. Overly simplistic in my view. But, hey, I'm bored, so I'll play along with you.

It must be pointed out that your trying to decode a transcript of an arabic translation. So has to be converted to arabic for proper understanding.

Go to Google translate and post your cipher.

A fm sysahara bwn eoe doi air aaon n nere aof aoa tklr rkla api i u ol wake il eero ha enlfei eet ct o e ofe doe bs moil fsf riee haenh vdo yiihef es raoef rab phhoot gd celfecs lsanouioatiwcoeysemoe send csg pfe aeia raitgas cocwapss geso rldtam irrna eadpesnnniansmeahnrodesiaiadpebnhegejstnucgeliohodesia

Convert it to arabic. Of course you can't read arabic, so now translate it back to english. Below is what you get.

FM sysahara bwn eoe unexplained air aaon n nere aof Agreement on Agriculture tklr rkla API Lee Yu Ra wake Ha Il eero enlfei eet i m o e arranged Du Mohel Index Fund financial support riee haenh vdo yiihef ES raoef Lord phhoot GD send celfecs lsanouioatiwcoeysemoe all permanent legislation raitgas cocwapss member rldtam Irrna eadpesnnniansmeahnrodesiaiadpebnhegejstnucgeliohodesia

See, it's completely different that what you said.

[edit on 10/5/07 by makeitso]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I don't get it.

What are we bing asked to do?
Should I be a loony in order to understand this?

Please explain what this all means.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by portrait1
Kind of Odd Finding in recent Bin Laden Transcript....

Start with the beginning second sentence. Grab "A" skip "nd", skip two the lou. Have fun! Or maybe I'm loonie. LOL

D/L here PDF
msnbcmedia.msn.com...

And from his ways is that the days---(snip)--- the world, as if it has. Then it stops
his typing comes from the post, notice that grab 'A' skip 'nd' is the same as skip two. This form of redundancy gives clear meaning. not sure of 'the lou'

The underlined letter is what he has typed at the bottom.

Also at the end there is an extra 'e', I would guess there are mistakes if you do the whole letter up until the "the world as if it has". those mistakes will form a word. Personally I don't wish to retype what the letter says.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Redge, that was my understanding too. Guess we speak looney.

Forget what they call that ecryption type, but like I posted, its pretty simplist IMO.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i dont know. From what i can make out, i think the OP is trying to say that there is an encoded message in the alternative letters. If thats the case, then its either very complex, or nothing. I've tried to research this encryption online, and cant find anything about it. Unless its an internal encryption for AQ only?! I still cant make anything out though, so i think i'll just stick with morse code!!
-. --- - / .- / -... .-.. --- --- -.. -.-- / -.-. .-.. ..- . / .-- .... .- - / - .... .. ... / --. ..- -.-- / .. ... / --- -. / .- -... --- ..- -!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

I see now that you ment in your post, I missed it, when I saw part about arabic I thought you were on another track.

I agree it was easy, but who could expect people to spend alot of time on a hard one with no real reward.

On a side note the Enigma code was broken because they had a number on the bottom that was the next messages encryption code(or something like that) They printed that number twice, this allowed the 100's of machines to just key in till those numbers matched. Redundancy in real codes is not a good idea.

new topics

top topics

join