It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Ghost Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
From the Ghost Investigators Society:

"The G.I.S. Was invited by a man named Troy of The Utah Ghost Organization U.G.O on an investigation to an old abandoned school built in the 1890s. The school is located in a mining town in Utah. Two of the people who were there that night were Nick (who shot this) and his friend Shaun, (who is the man on the right in the video). You will see a woman walking in front of Shaun and Barbara in the hallway. She is wearing a dress. There was no one there that night wearing a dress. Could she be a school teacher of long ago, who does not know that school is out? The G.I.S. would like to thank Shaun for allowing us to post this wonderful video. "

Wish I knew how to imbed the actual video, but if you go to this link the video is called "The Walking Figure" 224Kb

www.ghostpix.com...

(It's easier to see in full screen mode).

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The video is in ".rm". How do you watch it?
Or wht can I downlaod to watch it?

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Spacedeck]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
interesting if you accept the description at face value. it seems many of these videos are of "orbs" which reduces their credibility to me. i've seen footage of real orbs and most of the time people pass off out of focus dust/mist as orbs. i just watched another from that site of a shadow with "tentacles". looks like a regular shadow being cast to me, but they claim they were unable to reproduce it. there is no doubt in my mind that ghosts/paranormal activity are real, but i don't think this site really offers any special evidence of it.

overall that video you mentioned isn't bad, but the framerate and resolution is low enough that it doesn't convince me it was a ghost. i'm open to the possibility but i can just as easily believe this was just a regular person walking down the hall.

good find though, i'm always looking for new ghost evidence to look at. =)

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
to above poster: you need realplayer

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedeck
The video is in ".rm". How do you watch it?
Or wht can I downlaod to watch it?

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Spacedeck]

Sorry, you need RealPlayer. I tried opening it in Windows Media Player and it doesn't work.

I also tried uploading it to Photobucket's video file and that doesn't work either.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Some of their clips are pretty strange, I think I had a link to their "The Worm" 307Kb clip in my Ghost Vid Clips thread.

new topics

top topics

join