It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Shows Contractors Dressed Like Insurgents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

New Video Shows Contractors Dressed Like Insurgents

www.liveleak.com

Interesting video made by EOD contractors in Iraq... Shows them dressed in insurgent garb and handling TONS of munitions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hmm, can't seem to embed the video. Click link.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-10-2007 by milesp]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
WoW
Who were those guys pounding things in there heads .holy..
..That was the crazzyest things...Could hardly look at some parts..
...but ,... I really didn't see any of our guys doing anything more than blowing up extra Iraq munitions...as martha would say,.."it's a good thing"..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yeah it was a crazy video. There were some things in there that looked incriminating. They were poking around in a bullet riddled burnt out car. Also loading up a truck with bullets dressed as arabs.

These guys are the praetorian guard of the Bush administration in this incredibly dirty war. They're doing a lot more than shooting random people over there.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It doesn't surprise me at all.

What I am surprised about if this is happening though, how do they get through checkpoints like that, do they have a secret badge or something? I would think they might also make a mistake in their dress or something, or wind up in the wrong neighborhood. The MSM makes it seem that Iraqis have such a hard time getting around, especially with Militia Checkpoints as well...

DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How are the contractors dress like insurgents? Can you point it out?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I like how they cut out the part where the dude whacks out the dog.

Great recruitment video. And yes, that's all it essentially is.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by milesp

Cochise security assisting EOD guys blowing up confiscated munitions.

Yeah, some had the scarves over their heads. I wear one on occasion, especially during dust storms. You have no idea how dusty this place can be on a normal day. Also provides protection from the sun.

Some crazy Iraqi's pounding stuff in their heads, and slicing their tongues. Could be during one of the Shia holidays for Iman Ali Hussein, who was beheaded in the 6th century or something like that. Shia's will do that during the holiday's, paying homage to his beheading.

On the other hand, could just be some crazy Iraqi's.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wouldn't really say they're dressed as insurgents. It's more like they're contractors (who don't wear uniform) with clothes on and a scarf blowing up ammunition.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
It doesn't surprise me at all.

What I am surprised about if this is happening though, how do they get through checkpoints like that, do they have a secret badge or something?

Yes, there is a "secret badge". Every contractor is issued a gov't ID card prior to coming over to Iraq. It's the same as a military ID card, except it says "Army Contractor", " DOD Contractor" or variations thereof, on it.

You don't go anywhere without it, whether it's on military aircraft, convoys, chow halls, checking into billeting, PX's or where ever.

top topics

join