It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly on Mars: weird object

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

wow! those images are amazing, I must go and download and see what I can see, looks most definetely metal reflection and buildings of some sort. wow!! brilliant work!!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
heres another oddity. look closely, you will see it.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Ollah,

its just for the records...

Link

merci

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So this is from Spirit navigation camera. Sol 1837:

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

How come, all of a sudden the vehicle can split? look at the tracks from the rover... comments anyone?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
As suggested by some other members, i've decided to open a thread about this find:
I don't know if these pics have already been posted here

Mars was once populated by a civilization. But Mars is no longer populated. They are all gone and dead. Humans will only find remains of that civilization.

So get over it, people. You won't find life on Mars anymore.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparkies
So this is from Spirit navigation camera. Sol 1837:

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

How come, all of a sudden the vehicle can split? look at the tracks from the rover... comments anyone?

vehicles like this can drive forward, backward and even sideways. That's why the tracks look like that, it was moving back and forth from this position. What did you think?

[edit on 18/4/2009 by errorist]

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

A Martian Sand Dune or Something Else ?

See this interesting anomaly by J. P. Skipper in website marsanomalyresearch.com

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

If you aren't already aware of it, it seems like every elevated rounded or ridge looking form with some surface texture smoothness to it on Mars is officially identified as a dune or dunes or dune fields regardless of how it may appear to look like something otherwise and/or different from one site to another. This approach conditions and tries to lead and guide perception along desired non-questioning paths so that any explanation for what you see is geological and therefore normal to some extent in origin. It of course also reinforces the official mantra that Mars is a dry as dust dead world and no need for anyone to think outside the prescribed box except to perhaps briefly note that the evidence may look a little strange.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir_Nukem

Interesting anomalies on the surface of mars..

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join