It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly on Mars: weird object

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Whoa, what the heck, prehistoric eggs on Mars?

Maybe they're spherical spacecraft or something else.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
looks to me like a landing pad....or maybe some kind of entrance to a base?

anyone agree?

That's what I was thinking, also! Some type of landing strip, although, it looks elevated. Maybe some type of structure for the military, a base, with a landing strip?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahdiblah

Am i reading this right? Is their subtle humor in your post that i haven't noticed?

Are you actually conceding that you see something that isn't natural? I just need clarification at the moment i will remain skeptical.

I know, I know...die hard skeptic here leans toward the side of "wooville" and gets called out on it. I was hoping my cabal of skeptic friends and gaggle of believer foes wouldn't bother me over that post, lol.

But yes, at the time of that posting I didn't see anything the made me flinch toward the side of it being a natural land feature. I have come to certain other conclusions, however, that put me back on the correct side of logic, reason and common sense. My lapse in critical judgment and investigatory skills has been corrected

Really, as someone posted, it is possible this is just a wind blown formation with the right light angle to make it look dubious. Barring any high res photos it is a moot point to look into it further. Shame, this one got me ruffled a bit too.....

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Can someone show me the right perspective in this comparative?

Thank you!!

[edit on 29-10-2007 by ImShrike]

[edit on 29-10-2007 by ImShrike]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImShrike
Can someone show me the right perspective in this comparative?

Will this help?

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Do you have another picture of your "critters" taken at a later time (hours, days, months, years...whatever) that could be used to indicate movement?

No dagnabbit
Those guys at the controls take years to get back to an area. They did show us some flowing water though... but that was five years between pictures....

But ya have to admit... whatever they are they are weird...

So... what happened to Internos?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thank you Zorgon! But one question: in your last picture the ship seems resting on his side. Why the image isn't take from the vertical? it's a wreckage?

Ps: sorry for my bad english!

PPs: Internos will back soon!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImShrike
in your last picture the ship seems resting on his side. Why the image isn't take from the vertical? it's a wreckage?

Since it is in a hole of thawing CO2 ice it may be a wreckage... it is impossible to tell from that photo... and I do not have a list from the DoD yet if any of 'ours' are missing

But you are making an assumption that all spaceships need to be vertical to function

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
My lapse in critical judgment and investigatory skills has been corrected

Whew ya had me worried there for a second... I mean I haven't even started with the mind controlling subliminal messages yet...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Great find
Hope to hear more about how you found this and where... flagged.... great job.. Keep up the great work

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
it looks damn like pipeworks in my opinion.

perhaps ask unaffiliated people what they think it looks like without telling them the context of thepic,they could see with clear eyes?.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But you are making an assumption that all spaceships need to be vertical to function

Thank you Zorgon! But with the word "vertical" i mean "view from above". In your last compare the ship is view from a side not from above. For this reason i said that, maybe, was a wreck. This time i hope that I explained well.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So... what happened to Internos?

Sorry for the delay. I had a big problem, i'd say a GIGANTIC one, now it should be fixed. Zorgon, thank you fo contributing to this thread with a big amount of informations and for the quality you added, as always, to the discussion.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
uhm the scale..a spaceship that big would be a few kilometer's large so I doubt it

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
uhm the scale..a spaceship that big would be a few kilometer's large so I doubt it

Imho, it should be long approx. 170 meters. I made this calculation basing it on the ancillary data, hope it's correct...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thank you, Zorgon: it's huge...

Today, i came accross these two ones: probably you've already seen them, but don't know if these ones have been posted before (i searched the number of the pic, but i've found nothing: they have been taken on Medusae Fossae, which is, imho, an interesting area

ida.wr.usgs.gov...
ida.wr.usgs.gov...

www.msss.com...
www.msss.com...

I have seen many times effect of this kind on Mars pics, but at least the first one is really odd: its appearance is almost the one of a spotlight!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

is this the same rover?

www.masterpiecemodels.com...

even if not, looks like its checking out some kinda cave

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk

is this the same rover?

www.masterpiecemodels.com...

even if not, looks like its checking out some kinda cave

It has been mi first feeling:
sadly, the light prevents every attempt of comparison, and its shape isn't clear at all, we can only "imagine" it:

whatever it is, it seems to be located on some kind of hill, imho:

[edit on 4/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The object in the first post I think is part of a sub surface structure that needs to be exposed like ventilators of some kind. Or maybe it is the entry into the underground city?

[edit on 11-4-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another late one cruising the Mars Rovers site last night. I found a few interesting pics. Today, I issue to you, this one. What stands out about this is whats most obvious. (see links) One of them, the center is blacked out, the matching photo is not. I wonder what they didnt want us to see, yet the other photo was there. While it might be nothing, the shape is still interesting. (I'm sure I'll get flamed just as I have been in the past but I've got my my kevlar helmet on, so fire away....)

It kinda has a calcified lizard head type thing going on here. Well, thats my opinion anyways. If you see it different, let me know. I dont mind.

In the original pics, there maybe a few more anomolous shapes if you got the time to peruse them.

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join