It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friends Theory "Mexico Invades the US."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Canada attacking the US? Ha, like that would happen. Like an earlier post, if 10% of the American military is still in America, which would leave 150 000 soldiers, that is still more than if we (Canada) threw all we had at your boarders. With just under 100 000 in Regular and Reserve, we'd be overrun instantly, and leaving our own country defenseless. I guess Britain would come to the help of us, and maybe even France and parts of Europe, but that would take to long. Then, if we conscripted all available Canadians to invade (about 16 million Men and Women), that would kill the economy and logistics would be stretched thin because of such a massive front. It just wouldn't work. Plus, like said earlier, our competition between Canada and the United States is what keeps north American going, and if we assimilated into one, it would result in some very negative economic impact. Also, I'd never want to be American (no offense). Also, Japan is too good to try and assimilate the United States. They are doing fine by themselves, so why would they try and change that? I could never imagine Mexico trying to take over the united states IMO. Immigrants are just very healthy for the American Economy because of cheep labor. Also, because the United States doesn't have a free health care system, you can't complain that they take advantage of it because they'd have to pay just like any other home-born American. I know that in Canada, Immigrants actually help the economy more than the standard Canadian. They pay more taxes than us and work for the same wages, and are usually well educated, so they can help us fill several market niches letting other Canadians get other jobs too. They are a huge benefit to us. But thats in Canada.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by For(Home)Country]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I just knew those guys hanging out in front of home depot were mexican spec-ops! I knew it! They called me crazy, but whos crazy now amigo?! quien es loco ahora?!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If anyone is going to take over, or destroy the US, its going to be the US itself. It is late at night and I don't feel like elaborating, but just think about it for a second.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Tell your friend he is correct. Mexico has already attacked and invaded the U.S.A. An almost bloodless revolution. In a few decades, Hispanics will be the majority race here. They attack on a daily basis with no one doing much about it. Legal immigration, yes. Illegal immigaation, no.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join