It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon City Video – Hoax or Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
There’s been a lot of discussion on that so called top secret joint US-Soviet Apollo 20 mission in Aug 1976 that apparently was tasked to explore a huge alien spaceship found on the far side of the Moon by Apollo 15 and 17. The purported Apollo 20 images showed the same object but in greater clarity and detail, thus corroborating what Apollo 15 and 17 photographed and officially released by NASA ( AS15-P-9625).

Having said that, William Rutledge, who was supposedly a member of the Apollo 20 crew, had also posted some vids on YouTube allegedly showing an (alien?) city on the Moon.

Now this I think should be taken with a pinch of salt. A Moon city? What is the fact? If there is an element of truth in what Rutledge (Username on YouTube, retiredafb) claims about the Apollo 20 mission and the alien spaceship on the far side of the Moon, then what about the images of a city on the far side that he has posted?

Among the treasures found during the mission; the city, the spacecraft, the EBE mona lisa. Depending on the interest of viewers, I'll post 22 hours of tv transmissions from moon. Proof that we are not alone, if there is still necessity to prove it. Nasa and USAF will be forced to tell the whole story before september 2007.If i do not post these files now, i'll never do it. This first part is an extract of the lunar rover transmission at mission elapsed time 140 , around iszak D, showing the city.
Retiredafb

(It's October now and nothing so far!!)

Here’s the vid of that ‘Moon City’ posted by him. As for me, I think it’s a load of **SNIP** But then again, is it?

Check out the interview here…

Cheers!

[edit on 5-10-2007 by mikesingh]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
There are upwards of 5 threads on this already. And it's been pretty well debunked as the guy was found to be a guy in France whose interests are photography and ordering Apollo merchandise on Ebay. Also, he hasn't posted anything on his youtube page (Where all this started) in over 2 months.

Oh, and more importantly, the audio form that "city" video has been traced back to an actual Apollo mission.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Zenagain]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just take a look at other Lunar Rover shots then this video.
This one is made in a studio, The panning is too smooth and professional

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I agree with Chorlton, not only is the panning smooth and extremely false looking, as is the surface (looks very much like a painting i think) you can tell within a minute of watching this that the whole thing is false.

No one could possibly believe this is real.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Obviously fake anyway, if there were beings on the moon advanced enough to build such tall structures, I doubt they would build 1 city and build it this small. It would most definatly stretch all over.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Watch this one then.
width="425" height="350"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/MWkGTJEK0Mc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
OK, I've got to intervene here. I was one of the guys who found retiredafb's identity and I've followed his hoax from the beginning. I recently contacted him about something unrelated to this on one of his email addresses and I got a reply but when I replied and mentioned the apollo 20 crap stuff he stopped answering. Now pay attention to this:

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN PROVEN FAKE: IT IS MADE OF 2 PHOTOS TAKEN FROM APOLLO 17 STITCHED TOGETHER WITH THE "CITY" SUPERIMPOSED. THE AUDIO BELONGS TO APOLLO 15.

I think that is pretty much all we need to close this thread. I wish I was a mod to have the power to do so.

top topics

join