It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put your money where your mouth is!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
How strong is your conviction to know the ultimate truth? I dont think demons will just pop on camera for you so you can some how personally gain from proving their existence. Last I checked demons are supposed to lurk in the shadows and manipulate sheep who dont understand nor care what their doing is completely immoral. If its for personal knowledge you are truly dying to know, the best way is stop your heart. Near death experiences seem to work often, or if its number one on your list just kill yourself. Im not saying this in a mean or malicious way but what you seek is so far in another reality that getting there with a camera and physical proof isnt going to be easy.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Let me tell you Kenpachi that is a great idea. Suggest to the impressionable young minds here for them to kill themselves

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
oops wrong post!

(deleted)

[edit on 5-10-2007 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syress
why not go seek the evedence for yourself and experience a phenomenon.
there are many haunted places all over the world.

They are very prowd and oftan unhappy to be called buy a human especially if its a person recording them just for evidence
best case nothing will happen
worst case you will be poses ed or killed.

Also keep in mind you have angles that look after you why not talk to them instead.

That is exactly what I am trying to do. Seek evidence for myself. I will admit I am a massive skeptic, although the thought of demons does scare yet intrigue me.

How do you know that demons are very proud and unhappy to be called? I thought (well I don't know much), this is what they thrived after?

Worst case scenario, I will be dead, and my wife will have evidence (video) that a demon got the best of me.

As far as angels go, I am a forced confirmed catholic as of ~30 years ago, once the confirmation I never went back to church. I don't believe in a god.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
Stockburn you don't have to believe in it all. No one is forcing you to get proof. You can just be like all the other closed minded idiots of the "Modern" world. You seem like the type of person who rants and raves about other people trying to push ideas on you, yet you push your ideas upon them about why THEY are wrong.

Very true. I am trying to get proof for me and only me. Hence the questions and advice.

Not to be a bugger, but you, can be a sheep and follow the "old world" I will follow mine. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancrom
how much money you got

reply to post by Stockburn

I am worth alot more dead than alive.

In this particular feat, I think alot of posters here believe it would be my soul in lieu of money.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Yarcofin,

You are scaring me with your name. Your coffin.

Thank you very much for pointing me there. I will surely read up all I can. I have googled much and there is just so many breeds of this type of thing. It is difficult to wade through it all. Least I have a starting point.

Do you know anyone who has had success? You mention "most people" who conjure demons... Have you personally witnessed the event? You seem somewhat close to it yet still afar.

PDF's would be great. Thanks for your time,

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Hi Stockburn
Have you done any research on a man named James Randi?
He has been saying this for a long time now.. He has 1 million dollars for anyone who can preform any real magic
under a controled event.

But I do belive there is real magick in this world.. But its yet to be seen..I do belive, but I feel much like you do.. Most of it is all ego boosting lies..

The real magick in this world is things like trees. and the grass growing!
THe little things most people overlook in this life.. Love is magick!
And you remebered the Tree elementals I shared with you?
[edit on 5-10-2007 by zysin5]

Hi zysin5,

Never heard of Randi. I certainly will need to watch those videos. Makes me want to try even more to produce something.

In repsonse to the trees/grass growing. No doubt. I have just harvested some sunflowers, the ones with the seeds. Took a couple months to grow and mature. Magical little flowers they are.

Tree Elementals. I sure do remember. I had to show my wife who was in utter awe. We spoke about them for nearly an hour reviewing the pics. Truly awesome.

Take care,

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm skeptical about this stuff as well but I'd never mess around with the unknown.

BUT since we have a brave volunteer

Let's start simple, how about the "white noise" phenomenon or evp? It's pretty simple, get a tape recorder and leave it in an empty room. Maybe say few words or ask a question before you leave the room.

Have you tried using an ouija board? That might be a good place to start too. You can try using some incense and other items that supposedly attract them.

Also keep an "open" mind when doing these things, try to be "receptive." Do be careful...something you do might actually work.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenpachi
How strong is your conviction to know the ultimate truth? I dont think demons will just pop on camera for you so you can some how personally gain from proving their existence.

If its for personal knowledge you are truly dying to know, the best way is stop your heart. Near death experiences seem to work often, or if its number one on your list just kill yourself. Im not saying this in a mean or malicious way but what you seek is so far in another reality that getting there with a camera and physical proof isnt going to be easy.

My belly hurts from laughing. While I do want to know the truth, and I believe we all do. I am not willing to "off" myself.

Near death experiences from what I have read, probably correlate to '___'. What say you?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
interesting. well since only a couple have actually posted something for this man to try, i will do some research here at work, and see what i can give you to help you on your quest to get a demon or something on camera. i believe in alot, but i never got into ghost, or demons, and shyt like that. not any interest of mine. i guess ill just try to find an old ritual that people have been using for a while. if demons are out there, then it should not be a matter of belief for one to appear. belief plays a big role in alot of things in this mystical world, but i dont have to believe a bullet can kill my dog, because i know it can. so anyways. give me a couple hours or so, and ill try to come back with something you can try tonight. there has gotta be something. i knew about that mirror in the water thing from way back. everyone was scared of that, and said it was real. maybe you can try that. be back in a few

if you dont get something to appear, i dont care. what does that mean? either something just didnt appear, or maybe they cant, or maybe it never will. who knows, but i want you to try, and when you try it, i want you to put some emotion into it to. i want it to feel like the difference between one who plays pac man for fun, and one who is playing the game because his life depends on it. not that it should make a difference, but if it does, i want you to at least attempt to put some deep emotion into the summoning session. okay, thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Near death experiences from what I have read, probably correlate to '___'. What say you?

to make a long post short. there are nothing but a bunch of theories on the subject, but there are plenty of nde's that dont seem to have any ground in being explained by a purely biological function that is causing some type of hallucination. i would suggest buying some books on the subject if your interested. you wont know anything until you actually research it deeply. forget the net for now, go buy a couple books or get some from your local library, if you want to know more about nde's.

anyways, gonna start some searching for you now

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
triple post. sorry.
also, we have the problem with what you can create with your mind, and what might be "objectively" real.
so what i might also suggest, is a week long session, 1 hour a day, of trying to create a demon. like the tibetan tulpa thing. nice!

seems like all this demon summoning stuff might just be all in the mind of the summoner. not shocked. still researching. be right back. i will just update this reply, so please be sure to check back at this reply for updates. i dont want to quadruple post. im already doing wrong. ooops

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
Hey Stockburn, perhaps instead of trying to get something like a demon or a ghost on film, you should try and go for a sign from god. I suggest setting up your camera and start asking for a sign from god. I wouldn't give it more than a 10 min, and hopefully that will make something happen. Then you can have proof of something from out of this world. Then you can focus on ghosts or demons! Give it a try!

Don't hold your breath for that sign ! I'm sure all the people who died on 9/11 would have loved a sign such as getting them out of harms way. Wouldn't that have converted everyone on the planet???

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ive messed around with quija boards before, pretty creepy but nothing that can be proved. as far as i know, most of the time paranormal things happen when you least expect it. also, im not too sure that any of these kinds of things can be viewed with a regular camera anyways, without some kind of messing afterwards or with different lenses. infrared might work ok. your best bet is to see something for yourself, i doubt you can get anything on film that you can show to us for proof, considering i have not really seen anything in a picture that was definate proof to me. kinda a wild goose chase really. theres haunted houses all over the place, at least they get named that. try askin around your 'hood i spose. anyways good luck with the hunt!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
ive messed around with quija boards before, pretty creepy but nothing that can be proved. as far as i know, most of the time paranormal things happen when you least expect it. also, im not too sure that any of these kinds of things can be viewed with a regular camera anyways, without some kind of messing afterwards or with different lenses. infrared might work ok. your best bet is to see something for yourself, i doubt you can get anything on film that you can show to us for proof, considering i have not really seen anything in a picture that was definate proof to me. kinda a wild goose chase really. theres haunted houses all over the place, at least they get named that. try askin around your 'hood i spose. anyways good luck with the hunt!

Hi jmilla,

Copy that. I don't have any friends that wish to try the Ouija. They all say that (paraphrasing here) "My mothers, mother had bad experiences so I won't touch them." It's like taboo. No real experience.

I don't understand however, if people see something with their own eyes, then certainly it CAN be video taped. OR it is in the mind of the beholder. Hence, it is all hog wash.

In a couple weeks, I am going to either A, go to the desert and visit my favorite area, and try alone with a massive fire, or B, go to a vacant cabin in death valley in try in the cabin istelf.

It is a shame only a few people have come forward, with information on how to conjure a demon. Others must be pi$$xxx themselves thinking I am going to unleash the devil himself.

BTW, not ONE person has provided a FIRST hand experience, stating I used this ritual, I performed this verbage, I called up this demon by name using this incantation, it worked, now I am afraid, blah blah.
I find that quite odd and extremely convenient.

Thanks for the reply,
Take care,

[edit on 10/10/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Last chance folks. I am heading to the desert to do the unthinkable. Conjure demons.
I have a few good leads. Can anyone provide anything simple for myself? Preferably a few verses that can produce 'something', hell anything?

Oh yeah, the act will be video recorded, and then uploaded somewhere where I don't have to slice and dice for days to provide the evidence, or lack thereof.

I leave Friday the 2nd Nov, early in the morning.

I eagerly await your replies.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Like I said in another thread and it's sad to say, why would the enemy bother to prove anything to someone he's already got?

If you don't believe in demons or satan or God it's just as good to him.

It's unfortunate that people believe themselves to be so smart but don't even realize the obvious.

As a Christian I believe in God, satan, Heaven and hell. I'm not one to get involved with all kinds of foolishness but I will say this:

When I die one of two things will happen to me, either I will await going to Heaven or I will just be a body in the ground. Either way, I have no regrets and lived a good life. Christianity didn't stop me from accomplishing anything on earth it only kept me from doing things I wouldn't want to do in the first place. So if I were to end up as being wrong about God (which I don't believe) there would be no change in my life. If however I am right then I will eventually go to Heaven. Now, if those of you who don't believe are wrong, take a guess on what will happen to you. That being said, who do you think is the smarter now?

Unfortunately God doesn't go for the cover your ass routine. You either believe and get saved or you don't. It's entirely up to you.

I don't mean to get off subject but I don't think I'm all that far off.

As always, it's JMO. Your choices are your choices.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
If you don't believe in demons or satan or God it's just as good to him.

Okay I'm here.
Who in the F is "him"?

Seems pretty lame that you can believe in a god that would send people to full damnation only for the soul (pun intended) fact that they would not believe in him? I somehow think there are alot worse in the agenda to send to your so called hell.
Can you say murderer, pedophile, etc? Paleeze.

Next. Oh yeah, take care...just in case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join