It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put your money where your mouth is!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
/tilt/

I have stated a few times in previous threads, to show me the money err, ghosts, demons, apparitions, etc. Hell, I even tried to conjure demons myself on video tape with no luck. Well, lets further crack Pandora's box.

No one can provide any real substance. All stories, or 'he said, she said", or camera glitches, willing deception, etc.

Well believers, here is your chance.

Give me the name of a demon, the most nasty (hell even the devils real name)
, with some ritual verbage, chants, scenario, incense (do cig's work? :lol
, floor layout, lighting ambience, the phase of the moon
(who knows, maybe I can become a werewolf), etc, etc. I will perfrom the "act".

I am so sick of hearing Ouija boards are evil, don't try and conjure a demon, don't play with things you don't understand, blah blah blah. You guys have no better grasp on these topics than I do. If you did, you certainly would not be sitting at a computer desk reading this forum.

Someone ante up, since you are all (most) so versed in the occult. Surely someone who has such a vast knowledge of the occult can help here.

An open challenge. I will do my best to video tape, and produce whatever may occur.

I await your scenarios, challenge and setup.

Cheers and take care, oh yeah, don't look in the mirrors at night, the demons are scrying.

/full tilt/

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hey Stockburn, perhaps instead of trying to get something like a demon or a ghost on film, you should try and go for a sign from god. I suggest setting up your camera and start asking for a sign from god. I wouldn't give it more than a 10 min, and hopefully that will make something happen. Then you can have proof of something from out of this world. Then you can focus on ghosts or demons! Give it a try!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Well im glad someone finally said this. Maybe we can get some really good evidence for once.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
why not go seek the evedence for yourself and experience a phenomenon.
there are many haunted places all over the world.

If demon summoning is what you seek (witch i do not recommend) then learn how to properly summon a demon
do try to keep in mind a video recording the demon and making it some sort of proof for others will not help your demon summon.

They are very prowd and oftan unhappy to be called buy a human especially if its a person recording them just for evidence
best case nothing will happen
worst case you will be poses ed or killed.

Also keep in mind you have angles that look after you why not talk to them instead.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Stockburn you don't have to believe in it all. No one is forcing you to get proof. You can just be like all the other closed minded idiots of the "Modern" world. You seem like the type of person who rants and raves about other people trying to push ideas on you, yet you push your ideas upon them about why THEY are wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

Sorry to say but if he was like that he wouldn't be asking for ways to show him the way and proof to the unknown. I am indifferent to all issues I don't believe nor disbelieve until I have done my own research. That's all he seems to be doing and I am excited to see where this thread leads.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalShiver
reply to post by deadangel23

Sorry to say but if he was like that he wouldn't be asking for ways to show him the way and proof to the unknown. I am indifferent to all issues I don't believe nor disbelieve until I have done my own research. That's all he seems to be doing and I am excited to see where this thread leads.

He is just looking for someone to tell him the same "You just have to believe" so he can further ridicule believers and say "Told ya so, you cant prove it so it is not real". However, I do agree with you that it will be interesting if someone can provide hard, measurable evidence to it. I have never come across it.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Go explore in southeastern asia? Thailand/Laos,Cambodia?

you'll find lots of interesting things there

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see where this thread goes.

No starting out simple like sticking your tongue on a frozen flag pole first for Stockburn!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
how much money you got

reply to post by Stockburn

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Since I'm not experienced in conjuring or channelling anything, I can't give you any specific info. There are some other things I may be able to lend credence to, but not that...

Most people who conjure "demons" won't give you the info you're looking for because of ethical reasons, but since I'm not one of them here you go:

The Art of Conjuring Spirits

If you can get the pronounciations right you're good to go.

I can't vouch for if it's going to work or not, like I say... I think the risks of trying that stuff outweigh the benefits of it being all a bunch of crap, and I've also heard some people dismiss that site entirely. If you really wanted to try it, you would be better off trying to do it properly and starting with the beginning section of that site.

"Give me the torch, I'm going to prove to you that swallowing fire is impossible! I don't need yer stinkin' lessons, instructions and warnings!"

I admire your level of skepticism and trying to either prove or disprove these phenomenon by doing it yourself (that's what I usually encourage people to do rather than taking people's word for it), but I think that you honestly have to devote some time to it if you're going to go that route, not half-assing it. Look at it with an open mind, examine every theory why it should be possible or impossible, spend a few weeks learning how to do it and practicing every day, then you can say without a doubt that you've debunked this. From what I hear, most "magus" or whatever you want to call them spend years learning the basics before they even try anything this advanced. Then again you'd probably just see that as another excuse.

Let me know if you want some other examples that won't involve having to buy or borrow grimoires. I should have some PDFs that have less demanding (complex) rituals.

[edit on 10/5/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
Go explore in southeastern asia? Thailand/Laos,Cambodia?

you'll find lots of interesting things there

Oh yeah! Come on over. Give me a buzz. I'll give you a tour of all the weird spots around here.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

Hi Stockburn
Have you done any research on a man named James Randi?
He has been saying this for a long time now.. He has 1 million dollars for anyone who can preform any real magic
under a controled event.

I really like James Randi becasue he is skeptical.. Not Synical. Big differance there!

I am a bit of a mystic myself, but I have the same feelings about all this as does James, and I am a supporter of his!
Beacsue I know people like John Edwards, Syliva Brown and those likes are frauds, and do more harm than good..
I like Chriss Angel becasue he does tricks, makes people happy..
LIke Pen-n-teller I like those guys too

If any of you get the time, be sure to check out all his Youtube videos!!
Its worth the time!! He has debunked many cases!!
Links to other James Randi Videos!

I do claim to be a druid of light.. Yet that doesnt mean I have any magical powers beyond any other man or woman.. I know theres tricks of light. And other things that can fool people, cold readings.. ect ect..

But I do belive there is real magick in this world.. But its yet to be seen..I do belive, but I feel much like you do.. Most of it is all ego boosting lies..

The real magick in this world is things like trees. and the grass growing!
THe little things most people overlook in this life.. Love is magick!
And you remebered the Tree elementals I shared with you?
Its all pretty much on that level.. Its true, but alot of rubbish to get threw to get to the real deal.

Heres an oldie for you guys.. BOB Barker in his younger day.. NOt many of you younger members are going to remember.. so this will lead you into some heavy research done for a long time now..

James Randi exposes James Hydrick

[edit on 5-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
And another good one here.. James Randi pretty much deals with religon the same he does paranormal research..

He is clear thinking man.. and I belive this is healthy way of looking at things.. But its important to note, James is not cyincal, but skeptical..
The differance is being cynical is to deny everything around you..
James does belive.. But he has yet to see it! Which proves he is only skeptical.
Theres so many videos about him.. I suggest for anyone who has a keen mind check this stuff out.. It has its worth..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Test after test.. No one can come up with results that are any better than chance..

This seems about right.. And if there are any real people with these powers. Then they sertinly are not doing this for the money..
Thats why you will never see a true mystic stand up and do this just so they can get money..
As money itself is not evil.. It is the greed attached to it which makes it so.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have never wanted to summon demons, ghosts, entities, etc, so I can't say what will or will not work, however be careful of what you ask and wish for. You may already have something around you and you just don't know it, perhaps it's waiting for a moment of weakness on your part. I wouldn't be so brash in making a request from the unknown.

Have you tried sitting in an old graveyard, and making your requests there.... you never know what might follow you home..

[edit on 10-5-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

worldwatcher
Have you tried sitting in an old graveyard, and making your requests there.... you never know what might follow you home..

You are very right! There is a fine line between having a little fun and playing with something that you dont understand!!
I cant stress enough how right WW is on this!!
Just be aware of these things, and dont mess around with something you clearly do not understand..

Ive been around this all my life and still dont understand it.. I just steer clear and do my part in life to be a good person.. You dont need magic and spells to do these things in life..
The best things in life are FREE

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
James Randi? Don't make me laugh. The "challenge" is rigged. How do I know this? Simple:

1. Randi gets to define what paranormal is. If he ever gets shown up, I think he would just label it as "normal".

2. Randi has "ran from the field" in the past.

www.alternativescience.com...

3. There is no independent verification on whether the "challenge" is passed or not.

www.alternativescience.com...

4. The money probably doesn't even exist.

"Alexander said, the money for the Challenge is bogus -- is not available, he claimed. It's all just pledges by different people and, he said, Randi had assured them they will never have to pay it."

www.darkecho.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thanks for passing along that information uberarcanist
I was sharing some James in here for the young ones that have never heard of him..

Its safe to say that no real mystic person is going to go for a prize cash anyway. And I never thought the money where there either.. Becasue it started at 10k at one time..

Its a show that catches peoples attention, and atleast gives them a chance aginst some frauds.. IM sure we could agree on that right uberarcanist?
Becasue there are many people out there that will feed off peoples loss of loved ones and such.

But its also good to note another side to the story.. Ive heard about this man who didnt have to drink or eat for as long as he did.. But thats another thread in itself.
I thought sharing some James Randi would give the OP some objective information.. Such as put your money where your mouth is..
Thats pretty much is what James Randi has been saying for a long time.

Yet I have not given more than a few months worth of research on Mr. Randi.. I dont own any of his books.. But feel I could stand by many of his points. Not all but some..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't think demons exist. As for this quote.....

If demon summoning is what you seek (witch i do not recommend) then learn how to properly summon a demon
do try to keep in mind a video recording the demon and making it some sort of proof for others will not help your demon summon.

Well that's convinient. How do you KNOW this to be the case?

They are very prowd and oftan unhappy to be called buy a human especially if its a person recording them just for evidence
best case nothing will happen
worst case you will be poses ed or killed.

Who was the last person who died summoning a demon? How do you know they don't like to be recorded just for evidence? Are they shy? Who told you this? Tell me demon Guru.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Burningfallen]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join