It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something odd happened the other day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I sat around one evening, 3 days I ago I believe. I was browsing the site, hitting refresh, and see a thread saying somethings to the like of..."1000% proof that ???????? exists".....I immediately click the thread going for the replys....

This page is no longer accessible

Hmm, hit the button again.

This page has been deleted

That got me kinda edgy!!!

Granted, I had consumed a few 2-3 beers but nothing to make me nothing but sharper.

I started to type out a response thread ala "Did you just see that?"

As i hit post that thread, the reply "You have already posted that once" showed up more than once????

It was just weird

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
No joke:

But 3 days ago I saw something weird too. I was lookin up videos on youtube, hitting refresh, and suddenly I saw a video intitled "nibiru" with the description of something like this: "final proof planet x exists"
That video had been posted 15 minutes before I found it.

I clicked on the video and got the message "this video has been removed by the user".

So I clicked on the username (thinking of looking other videos from the same guy and sending a msg to ask about that video).

I got the msg: This account as been closed. (or something like this, dont remember if it is "closed" or "terminated" or "deleted" but thats the idea.

I keep thinking: "Who'd post a video just to delete the account less then 15 minutes later?"

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Did you contact the staff about the episode? Maybe something was going on with the servers? Just a thought.

2PacSade-

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 2PacSade

No! I just, like I said tried to start another thread bu to no avail........Hopefully one of them sees this one, and can explain

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I saw that thread on the board too.

I didn't click on it because that topic is not my scene but the sensational nature of the title automatically caught my attention because I keep a "Hall of Shame" on my profile page for ridiculous thread titles. When I went to write it down a few minutes later, it was gone. That's all I know about it.

Possibly someone tried to post something outside of the guidelines of the T&C.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Im glad somebody else was it.

join