It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really think i found something here ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok, most of my threads here has been to debunk stories i think are lame. But now, I got a different one ...

I was looking at a thread with images from mars ( google mars ) and after a few minutes i think i found a kind of ventilation shaft that is only visible in IR.

work.nextframe.net...

Tell me what you think ..

Btw: how do i post link to the location in google earth when finding a thing like this ?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
hmm, i may debunk this myself, found more that may be indicating that is a collage problem when they put the images together, it appears more places..

seegoogle_mars2.jpg link ..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What if NASA alters the picture themself, makin us believe that there's a collage problem when they're actually hiding a bigger thing......

Sincerely,

Devils Advocate

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steff
What if NASA alters the picture themself, makin us believe that there's a collage problem when they're actually hiding a bigger thing......

Sincerely,

Devils Advocate

Yes, but the pictures may have been taken on different times during day, some stripes will then have darker area for cold shadows ..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The openings (still) seem odd and perfectly rectangular/ / / /

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr

The openings (still) seem odd and perfectly rectangular/ / / /

Yes but its the shadow that intriged me.. ( shadow / heat )
hmm, might not be heat keeping in mind that this is IR, so its cold ..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I found something new and interesting .. A long line of elevation.

It has a very straight line, and goes on for a long distance. Judging from the mosaic the whole map is made of, its not a picture merge border.
It doesnt show on "visible mode" only on elevation.

Someone any ideas of what this could be ?

google_mars3.jpg

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi.

That's and underwater communication's cable like you see here on earth on the seabed.

But wait is it that ?

Or is it any number of other thing's ? i am a firm beleiver that N.A.S.A dont show us the true color of Mars and other planet's.

However there is not enough detail here to assume this line to be anything.

So it can be anything you imagine.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 5-10-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

I don't know if that is a real elevation along that line or if it is just some kind of glitch, knowing the coordinates of the place would help.

Did you tried to see if that line continued North and South?

h3akalee

There isn't such thing as true colour because each person sees in a different way, in many cases (including myself) the colours seen with one eye are not the same as the colours seen with the other.

But there are many so called true colour images available from NASA and even more images made with Red, Green and Blue filters that can be combined to produce "true" colour images.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Anyways, its really fun to look at maps like that. Could go on for hours .. I hope i dont waste my time looking at airbrushed photos ..

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I personally think N.A.S.A has such control over this space age in that we live in, that they could make mars look completely different tomorrow, and explain it in some bull-# way, anyone could and would believe it. When you go on google mars, notice that you can’t go close enough to the mars face so be able to even make out anything particular at all…

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

To be able to see any real detail on Mars' surface we need to have the photos, Google (or any other service like that) can only show the available photos, they do not make them.

I doubt that Mars has been fully photographed, even in low resolution.

top topics

join