It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saucers over the vatican...images...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

WOW! That's a fantastic find!!

Ehr...plz tell me
could you be so kind to provide the REAL SOURCE of those pics?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
And why didnt the people see it? In the pics their backs are turned, wouldnt they want to turn around?!?

I think these people are made of stone or something (If these are who you are talking about (Not being funny!)), they are ornamental or symbolic or something.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

WOW! That's a fantastic find!!

Ehr...plz tell me
could you be so kind to provide the REAL SOURCE of those pics?

Sure no problem:

Link

Link

(Second article from bottom of page) Link

(Amongst sightings) Link

Hope this helps you.

This also makes for an interesting read whilst were on the Vatican subject:

Read me Link

Regards xS_Gx

[Edit] Spelling, Oops!

[edit on 5-10-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
In the thread that Internos talked about, where a photo from that site was posted, the original photo was from known (it was from some famous photographer during the US Civil War) but that did not stop that site from putting a copyright notice on it as if they had any rights to it. They could only have any rights over the fake part, so I would not trust any photos from that (now dead) site.

Ah, your right. I guess that was just me nitpicking.

But still, the thing is most likely fake, as proven by other members here, and also the color photos of the same event, causing an inconsistency.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
But still, the thing is most likely fake, as proven by other members here, and also the color photos of the same event, causing an inconsistency.
I don't know if they are supposed to be of the same event, I think that they are supposed only to show the same "craft".

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Steff

LMFAO really? Wow my bad, shoulda done research! thanks for the headsup

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There phtotoshoped to high hevaen
I dont get how some people cant see how fake they are

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luminal
I drew a some lines between the white spots under the ship (look at original photo), all of the are in the exact same position. either the saucer are "synchronized" or its fake
....more like fake i believe.

Thats my first intial reaction- how could they be in the exact position? The lights underneath are exactly in line with the ones on the other craft... I would also think that someone would have seen this over the vatican of all places......... yawn.. next

[edit on 5/10/07 by xander68]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

I don't know if the saucers are real, but I can say that those are not people up there with their backs to the saucers, but statues of the apostles.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
IDK man, looks pretty Photoshopped to me. It just doesnt scream UFO in these pics, its just a feeling. But if it is legit, then thats pretty amazing.

And why didnt the people see it? In the pics their backs are turned, wouldnt they want to turn around?!? And just looking at the UFOs in the bleak pic i get the feeling its not legit. The UFOs just have a feel to them thats not right in the picture. Their really metallic, almost video game, cgi like.

But still good find here.

I believe those people you mentioned in the photos were statues.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx

Link

Link

(Second article from bottom of page) Link

(Amongst sightings) Link

Hope this helps you.

This also makes for an interesting read whilst were on the Vatican subject:

Read me Link

Regards xS_Gx

[Edit] Spelling, Oops!

[edit on 5-10-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

Thank you.
That pic is sooo MUCH more interesting than the OP ones. I think it's authentic, made by a guy from poland. Of course, i don't know what's the object, but it looks really odd. Thank you for the infos!

[edit on 6/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sure photoshopped. But I have two questions for the person(s) there when they were taken or made. One having to do with the configuration and, the second dealing with nine markers commonly known?

Can we find the originators of the photos?

Dallas

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I suppose because all the people are in complete darkness, they impossible to attach any real identification to them, and that they’re not looking at the craft, probably fake.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

I know quite a few people who take black and whites ... usually artistic reasons, some just like the look of them better. Ever know someone to use a sepia filter? It really isn't as uncommon as you may think.

Now, if you are using a camera that is either black and white, or, on a black and white setting, and you see something ... you are pretty much relegated to taking it in that color scheme. A digi might take too long and it be gone, if you tried to change it. Black and white film, well, you don't have a choice.

It would make sense that someone would want 'artsy' pics of the vatican I suppose. I never paid much attention, so this is more of the first time I am seeing it. If you flashed it in front of me with a close up, my first thought would be D.C.

I would agree though that I had saw the other thread (civil war pic), it was debunked, and it would seem this is fake as well. I think there were other things wrong with the photos, but, no need to mention them because it is already been denounced

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join