It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This a Photo of a Depanoid Craft? 10/3/07

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Howdy All,

As some of you may be aware, I had some startling encounters with beings from elsewhere last month. I was interviewed on ATS by Dave and Johnny.

I am back in SLC where all this happened, and have been taking random pictures.

www.mufoncms.com...

Here is a short clip which shows something I can't identify, maybe someone else can.

www.mufoncms.com...

It occurs about 25 seconds into the clip.

I have lots more where this came from.

Jim

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi was it that blip that flew across the screen from right to left upper hand corner real fast? If you have more footage please include as I have watched a day time ufo for quite along time one day very very close up. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Interesting photo, can't really decipher what it is, too blurry.

I didn't see anything in the footage you posted, in what minute/second does an object appear?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Hello and Peace to all,

In the short clip, it occurs at about 25 seconds. Sorry about leaving that part out, I guess that's an important piece of information! It lasts less than a second so you have to pause and just click through.

Regarding the picture, the craft is on the lower right that I am looking at, although a few people have told me that with their screen they can see several objects just above the mountain in the center.

I guess you really need to enlarge the picture.

The object high above I think is an eagle, but not sure.

Peace,

jim

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
so, do you randomly shoot videos of the sky and hope to catch something? What were you trying to capture in the first place? How long were you filming for? Does it get boring and tiresome pointing a camera up at the sky?

I saw something fly by, but I'm actually more curious of why you were filming, than what you filmed.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hi was it that blip that flew across the screen from right to left upper hand corner real fast?

Yes, antar, that was it, and I don't have more footage of that particular time. I never saw the blip I was just taking random movies.

Someone suggested I do that since I am now back in SLC where all that goofiness started in the first place. It seems to be working.

I have more photos and short clips that I will post.

Thanks and Peace to you.

Jim

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Interesting photo, can't really decipher what it is, too blurry.

Hello GeeGee and Peace to you,

Yes it is quite blurry but I didn't even know it was there! It's kind of weird taking random pictures and having things show up but someone told me to do that since I am back where all this started.

BTW, thanks again for all that info you sent me. It's really interesting stuff.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why are all UFO images a blur. Can't someone get a close up of one of these? Jeez..... I believe they exist sure, but I hate looking at fuzzes in the sky and being like "WOW... UFO!!!" I think everyone is tired of it honestly.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jim_ruff
Hello GeeGee and Peace to you,

Yes it is quite blurry but I didn't even know it was there! It's kind of weird taking random pictures and having things show up but someone told me to do that since I am back where all this started.

BTW, thanks again for all that info you sent me. It's really interesting stuff.

Hi Jim,

Yeah, it does appear to have an awkward shape. But, it's a little too blurry so it's hard to be certain, it can be anything.

I found the object you were talking about in the footage, it looks like a bird to me, but it's hard to say because we don't know it's distance from the camera or it's size.

Oh, and no problem. Glad I was helpful.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
ITs a bird! Its a plane! No .. its a 13 year old boy trying really hard to get attention !!

Please :

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jim_ruff

Thanks for playing try again. The only thing missing was some nice Enya music in the background. Soothing, relaxing, ahhhhh. Colorful clouds sure are nice.

Someone please tell me why I come here again? Oh yeah, for entertainment.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If neither of you have any
thing to add to or further this discussion, then please don't.

The OP made a post asking for assistance, " I can't identify, maybe someone else can."

If you cannot or aren't willing to put forth the effort to provide such, perhaps the sarcasm and schoolyard finger-pointing would be best kept to one's self.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I can't watch the video due to my video in firefox being all...weird. Anyways, your picture kind of looks like a bird pretty high in the air. Maybe. Just my opinion

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm not saying what it is or isn't, but I personally have been fooled by birds before. There was a hawk (and I was living in a town of 150,000 that almost NEVER sees hawks) one day that was in some kind of updraft/holding pattern and I thought it was a ufo, until it came swooping down into a small local park and I saw it flapping back up with rabbit for dinner. Just thought I'd share

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My guess is a bird or possibly even an insect. It's one reason why the object looks so blurred - the picture is focused on the distant hills, a small, fast moving object closer to the lens is therefore out of focus ....

A distant object over the hills, for example, would have been in better focus unless it was moving incredibly fast.

I'm assuming the object was only noticed after the picture was taken?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jim_ruff

As some of you may be aware, I had some startling encounters with beings from elsewhere last month.

I can assure all here that it wasn't me!!

Jim, you claim to have had 'encounters with beings from elsewhere'! Hmmm...That sounds delightfully vague. What beings? Where is 'elsewhere'? Do you have any pics of those so called 'beings'?

The bottom line is that no one's gonna believe you until you produce some evidence. I can always claim to have had a candle lit dinner with a reptilian princess from Gooba Zooba, a planet in a binary system in a galaxy far far away!

And that pic you posted. It looks like an out-of-focus approaching plane banking to the right. But will be happy if you can provide more details.

Cheers!

[edit on 5-10-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I've watched the video.
Well, i have to say that it looks that someone filmed a picture, the appearance of the landscape is FLAT.
Of course i could be wrong, and i have no way to prove what i say: this is just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My opinion on the photo (I did not saw the video, yet) and two questions.

I think that they are birds, all of them, birds flying can show strange shapes when captured in a photo. The fact that there are many of those things in the sky also makes me think that the area is an area with many birds.

First question: what is "SLC"?

Second question: what is a Depanoid?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
After viewing the video in Quicktime and watching the 'object' frame by frame, I believe it is a bird. It appears flat at first (gliding), gains a bit more to its bottom (wings down), then to its top (wings up), and then flat again (gliding).

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JackofBlades

Thanks for that analysis, JackofBlades.

The bird seems to be moving awfully fast. I wasn't moving the camera much at all. Just so you know.

Also, here is another photo perhaps you can analyze? Two objects close together, different shapes. Birds again? I don't know.

www.mufoncms.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join