It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please welcome our newest Conspiracy "Pro," Scott Creighton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm fascinated with all ancient Eygyt construction theories. Seems any documentary I see scheduled on this subject -- I watch.
Very-much looking forward to reading your theories with great anticipation.
Welcome to Above Top Secret, Scott. Thank's ATS for bringing on board --another respected researcher and writer.

Dallas

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
sodom

ciao scott, nice to have you here

sodom

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome Scott

I've always thought there was something weird about the Pyramids of Giza, but I'm a moron, so I couldn't figure out why I thought something was weird.

I'll be looking into your research

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr. Creighton!! Wow!!! I saw your work online and simply put a thread out to see what others thought about your Gizamids!! I never thought you'd have your own forum!! Look forward to hearing your views and opinions!!

Good Luck!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Welcome! Very fascinating ideas. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards Mr, Creighton, is nice to see so many great people joining our members ranks.

Like everybody else before me, I am very interested in reading more about your work.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My apologies for being late to the party, I've been buried with our world domination er Company expansion plans.

I would like to join the welcoming committee for Scott, I think this is a match that will produce lots of remarkable and fascinating content for all to read, think about, hopefully learn something from and most of all enjoy.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A warm welcome Scott!! I hope to find out more about you here in the next upcomming months.. This is a first for me hearing about you, so I will be sure to check out what you are all about and have to offer us here on ATS!!!
Yep just took some time to find out what you are all about!
Egyptian conspiracies
Kewl! and right on! This will be very helpful!
I just started researching Egyptian texts and other Stichen stuff.. I egarly await more from you sir!

[edit on 5-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome Scott! I look forward to your insights as well as probing your mind for some perspective on Egyptian conspiracies!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi Scott.

Thanks for the invitation and as soon as I can navigate this seemingly vast website I will post some comments. Again good luck.

Best
Don Barone

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome Scott!

We've got a whole bunch of masters rolling on through, it's nice to see.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I've been buried with our world domination...plans.

Can I help?

[edit on 10/5/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Welcome Scott!

I have become interested in the pyramids ever since i learned how the great pyramid lies on the exact spot that divides all the landmass on earth into 4 equal parts. Something is up

Josh

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Scott!
Looking forward to reading your thoughts on our threads.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I signed-in just so I could bid you a hearty welcome Scott! I appreciate your time & efforts in advance. So much to learn, and at my age...so little time

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea who you are, but if ATS believes you are important enough to get your own forum, I have to trust their judgment and reserve mine until I spend some time researching your work. I welcome you to the family.

I have an interest in pyramids, so I look forward to seeing what you have already offered.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I would like to take the opportunity to welcome you in the style made famous by debunkers in other forums by saying, "Can't you leave the pyramids alone? Why does there have to be a "plan" behind everything. My room is a mess at home. I didn't PLAN it that way."

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Steve.

I'm sure you'll be a great contribution to this forum, your theories are fascinating.

Good luck here.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Welcome to the most awesome site on the web!

MonKey

And remember when the seriousness becomes just a little too much, you can always swing by BTS: relax; chill out and tell us all ya best mummy jokes!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Welcome "Pro". Pro means you are good at debate, right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join