It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO officially impossible.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Did anyone see the recent polls of the prez and senate?
There at 30% or so for the prez, and the senate is in the 20s !!

Is it just me, or is a NWO basically impossible now with such low polls.

I know it's fox news, but I did a quick Google search to try and find anything, Fox is the only one up top (hmmm?!) There is another one also below it.
www.foxnews.com...
www.crooksandliars.com...

Can't find alot on Google, but please discuss what you think on this. I think it confirms to me that a NWO is physically impossible now and either they will rush it, or abandon it all together. What do you think?

P.S. to mods: Can't find it posted, so I guess I'm the first to say it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Gorman on a quest to prove to people this can't happen. Well its not coming out of america alone, Its just you. National poles and NWO have nothing to do with one another. Proves nothing really. Let this topic fall.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
FYI: Bush and the senate are NOT on top of NWO

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

I know, but once the public face is removed, what's left but the ugly, gooey insides of the belly of the beast?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What does that even mean?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
At 31%, isn't it time enough for impeachment?

What ever happened to democracy and civil servants?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
At 31%, isn't it time enough for impeachment?

What ever happened to democracy and civil servants?

It died with America.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Did anyone see the recent polls of the prez and senate?
There at 30% or so for the prez, and the senate is in the 20s !!

I know it's fox news, but I did a quick Google search to try and find anything, Fox is the only one up top (hmmm?!) There is another one also below it.
www.foxnews.com...
www.crooksandliars.com...

Can't find alot on Google, but please discuss what you think on this. I think it confirms to me that a NWO is physically impossible now and either they will rush it, or abandon it all together. What do you think?

P.S. to mods: Can't find it posted, so I guess I'm the first to say it.

Quite the opposite, it would seem that these are indicators that everything is going according to plan. Let's make the hypothetical assumption that the NWO controls the political machine, that in turn would these numbers are meaningless to them other than an indicator of success. If the NWO is "the evil" then creating discontent and malice towards it would seem to be one of thier objectives.

As far as the gubbermint people currently in charge, let's go into the twilight zone.
The Prez enacts all these new laws about how things are run so that he can stay in power during a war or national crisis. However, the counrty is either in a war or not, the people aren't quite sure because they say the prez on TV talking about a swift victory and the war is over, but we are still there fighting a small country. Any way, the elections are coming up in a year or so. So will there be a major terrorist attack or escalation of war, or new declaration of war or some catastarophe coming soon to a theater near you? One where it will be a sell out crowd because we will have no choice. Where all the things you secretly fear happen all at once. Everything comes to the table.
I getting ahead of myself here. I get kind of worked up thinking about this stuff and where we are going. How most of us just don't have a clue.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
While I don't agree that we are on the verge of an evil NWO (probably just more globalization like we've already seen as more countires develop), I have to say that low polls are not evidence of such a plan failing. In fact, the evil guys would probably want the populations to hate their current governments so an evil NWO could come in and "save the day" if they were real.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
In fact, the evil guys would probably want the populations to hate their current governments so an evil NWO could come in and "save the day" if they were real.

Yes, the anti-christ will give the opportunity to 'save us from nuclear war' and will trick many.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Think about this... the NWO has never even been really proven to exist. They supposedly control a lot of the political agenda. If the NWO is real, these people are very organized, smart, and focused. They carry out all sorts of plans worldwide. Thats more then our current government can do... forget all the secret takeover plans, I'll vote them into power. These people actually seem like they know what they are doing... really could they be any worse?!? What are they going to do lie to us and start wars? Oh wait we already have that... =)

[edit on 5-10-2007 by CTS32]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Even if the NWO was real, why would they want world power? The world is a mess right now, would you want to take it over? Billions of people on this planet... most of which are mad at something or someone. Now you claim your in charge of everyone... where do you think all that anger is directed too now? Oh this is going to be fun. You now have billions of people expecting you to fix everything in the world. Your like the landlord for the earth with a never ending list of things to be fixed... this is why there is no NWO. No one wants to rule the world, it's too much work.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CTS32

Precisely why it is now impossible.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well I have to disagree. I believe that if the NWO does infact exist that they would definently have the means and the motives to carry out their goal of a one world government. Assuming that the NWO already controls the majority of the media and financial institutions all it would take to control the population would be a disaster or disease or any plausible (to the average sheeple) event like 9 11 that would kill most of the population. With the media controlling our hearts and minds and the banks allowing the NWO unlimited funds they could put the remaining people into FEMA type camps making the survivors easier to control. After indoctrinating the survivors for several generations the third or fourth generation would not even know how it used to be i.e. North Korea and would think what you told them to think and feel how you told them to feel etc.

There are many ways the NWO goals could be carried out. While this does not prove their existance it does show that it is very possible for them to take control.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTS32
Think about this... the NWO has never even been really proven to exist. They supposedly control a lot of the political agenda. If the NWO is real, these people are very organized, smart, and focused. They carry out all sorts of plans worldwide. Thats more then our current government can do... forget all the secret takeover plans, I'll vote them into power. These people actually seem like they know what they are doing... really could they be any worse?!? What are they going to do lie to us and start wars? Oh wait we already have that... =)

They are lying, and they ARE starting wars. NWO is nothing to vote for, the # will happen whether people like it or not. You sound like you like it, BAD IDEA. Unless your just that evil. If so, get the (blank) out.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
there are already people who control every aspect of world politics. think about this, the US gov't group the trilateral commision suggested the idea of the UN. this allows all countries to get together and deside what to do. Why would the US suggest we meet with All countries even the ones that want to blow us up. the rating scale doesn't matter all that matters is time, whether the gov't has time to enact all plans to create a one nation world. another group is the bildeburger group, a group of the richest people in the world meet at the bildeburger hotel in england to discuss the worlds financial plans. there is security and no one but the members of the group are permitted in just like the canadian meeting of GW, the canadian prime minister, and the pres of mexico. in that instance american troops were brought in for security and undercover canadian police officers incited riots.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The originally Illuminati target for the NWO was 2000.

The date is never set in stone, it's an agenda, not an abosolute.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If we look at polls, it shows that americans clearly do not want another war. Yet, Hillary and Obama are aggressively stating that america has and will go to war with Iran if they are elected. This implies that they are not fighting for the votes of americans, but fighting for the vote of someone behind the scenes. The voting system is most likely a fraud.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I don't think polls will matter one bit going into a police state. How the Jews thought about Hitler never changed his policies did they? We are comming to some very bad times in the next months and years while the powers behind the scene run the show without regards for you and me.
I'd move but it would have to be to another planet.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
reply to post by Gorman91

I don't think polls will matter one bit going into a police state. How the Jews thought about Hitler never changed his policies did they? We are comming to some very bad times in the next months and years while the powers behind the scene run the show without regards for you and me.
I'd move but it would have to be to another planet.

Jews wern't the majority. The people are in America.

top topics

join