It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shut up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Don't order me around.

...i DIDN'T order you around... i just spouted off a cliche. if you don't want to be subject to my scrutiny get out of the situation in which you would be, it's not an order it's advice.

Do you have a bible?

i'm on the internet, that means i have access to a few.

Try reading why I get sick of arguing with you- Start with Romans 1:29-32. And try that on for size.

Romans 1:29-32

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

so you're name calling using the bible now?
let's see
i'm not fully of envy, murder, deceiit, or malignity
i only whisper in the library
what is a backbiter?
i don't hate god... i just don't believe in said being
despiteful? proud? boaster? not really me
inventor of evil things? i don't think i've done that
disobedient to parents? ok, i've done that a few times (who hasn't?)
i do understand, i keep my promises
without natural affection? oh, yeah, the bible gay-bashes, i forgot.. but i'm not a homosexual
and i'm neither implacable or unmerciful

i know not the judgment of god or any other deity, and i don't take pleasure in any bad acts

actually, one thing there stands out as different: debaters

what's wrong with debate?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Madness come on now I'm not calling you names. Got a news letter yesterday and had NO idea that this was even in the Bible.

Talking about the dangers the togue can do. It is the most slippery and sneaky part of the human body.

How debate is the beating and battering down of another in a arguement or contention.

I'm sure God won't mind a friendly debate- But when it keeps going on and on and getting out of hand then enough is enough. Truce alright-

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Please keep the discussions polite.

It's starting to get out of hand here. Refute the other person's argument, but leave personal comments out of it.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join