It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A True Tale of Supernatural Terror: Cicada Nexus ("Rated" PG13)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Here are my stories again for some Christmas chills, ala Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.

(Say a holiday prayer for the homeless.....)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tocs100

10 weeks and counting 'til pumpkin-day, and time again to offer-up my tales for chills and comments!

I'm also happy to offer a sneak-peek at my new film, "In Consideration" at

Fantastic Fest, Texas, Sept 2008

H.P. Lovecraft/Weird Tales Film Festival, Oregon, Oct 2008

Thanks everyone, inc. The Djarum, for your time and support!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hooray, my film, BARDS OF FANTASIA is now available on DVD (see sig for link).

Alas, my film didn't make it at Fantastic Fest, which had about 800 entries, but I'm hoping to win BTS' "Comic Contest 2!!!" Here's a link to that thread: www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-9-2008 by tocs100]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Bwahahahahaha, the night of ghoulish, otherworldly juxtaposition is almost upon us again.....Enjoy my two, true terror tales.

(The film in my sig also explores Celtic mythology in Ireland, the Isle of Man, Wales, and Scotland.)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tocs100

Bump for Halloween chills!!!! (See my profile for other projects.)

(PS mods, may I please get an updated view-count for this thread? It's said "1854 views" since 2007!
)

[edit on 16-10-2009 by tocs100]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hey all, it's time for my annual-bump of this thread! The 2 stories cover most of this author's life, but I let the narrative hang at 2004....

Talk about scary: the devil-mothman caught-up with me again in PA, possessing the already corrupt local school-board, denying me my teaching-license, and forcing me to flee and bunker-down in anonymous UT. Even with the Hollywood-writer's strike--in reaction to which I published the story here--I remain unemployed and fighting for table-scraps. I can't deceide which is scarier: facing a degrading death in a dumpster, or the fanatical dumbing-down of our youth taking place with the textbook reform, leading-to an eventual fascist-driven idiocracy of poor health and a short life for 95% of the youth....biblical principles long-since buried and logic to preserve/revive them almost buried as well!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join