It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamilton faces Japan win inquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Formula One officials are investigating Lewis Hamilton's victory in Sunday's Japanese Grand Prix following complaints about erratic driving.

Red Bull's Mark Webber has accused the Englishman of doing a "bad job" behind the safety car after being knocked out of the race while following Hamilton.

Hamilton's win at Fuji gave him a 12-point lead and put him on the verge of winning the world championship.

If he is found guilty, he could have his points from Japan

Well, if you ask me, this season looks weird. First, McLaren Mercedes construction team gets all points taken away, now this... Strange!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well, Hamilton is off the hook now. I was already thinking Formula 1 'politics' will strike again. Thank God, I was wrong. This time, at least.

Hamilton cleared after Japan row

Hamilton has been upset by the whole saga since Japan
Lewis Hamilton will not be punished for alleged erratic driving behind the safety car in the Japanese Grand Prix.

The FIA cleared the 22-year-old of causing a crash between Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel in heavy rain at Fuji.

The ruling leaves him on the verge of winning the title in his debut season, but Hamilton admitted he had been disillusioned by F1's latest dispute.

"If this is the way it's going to keep going, it's not somewhere I want to be," said the McLaren driver.

Source

new topics

join