It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lego Mars telling us something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
marsmission.lego.com...

I hope that I have followed the correct protocol. forgive me if I haven't.

I was watching the tv the other day and there was an ad for lego mars, complete with corrugated tubes and exploration drilling.

Now, I realise it may be a coincidence, but if you have a look at the website there seem to be some interesting parrallels.

I'm curious as to what other members think

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Keep in mind.. Movies, video games, and TV shows are forged from the grain of all conspiracy theories. The ideas that roll around sites like this are a gold mine to an advertiser/Art director.

If you are looking for a way to capture the hearts and minds of kids, and adults, throw in a conspiracy into what you are working and then bam!!

You have a creative, money making deal that is going to open the doors for people to start asking.. Where did they get these ideas..

Just take a couple months on this site, and you will find where they got all their ideas... Nope Lego didnt think of this.. Its their teams that search threw places to find "gold Mine" ideas that are already a part of the "hive collective" That we are all part of..

[edit on 4-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
thanks for at least taking the time to view and reply.
Yeah, I was pretty sure that there was coincidence and I take your point about influences on the creators.
It strikes me as interesting though and I just thought I would put it out there.

new topics

join