It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Information Video Repository

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just thought I would post this for everyone:

This page is a self proclaimed "Internet Repository of Free Hidden Information Videos".

Great idea. Rather than having to do different Google or YouTube searches, this page offers many at one source.

I happened upon this page using the Flock browser's "Stumble" function. For those of you who don't know, Stumble is a pulg-in that allows you to pick and choose different subjects (in this case, Conspiracies) or topics and will take you around the web to view various websites that offer information on these topics of choice. As far as I know, Flock (Mac) and it's sister program FireFox (Mac & PC) are the only browers that allow the plug-in, but there may be more. If you do use this plug-in, please rate the pages you view with a"thumbs up" or "thumbs down" to help other viewers find relative pages of interest.

Hope you enjoy the video repository.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Nice - thanks, Tyranny!

There's some good ones here. Many are also found on other sites, but it's good to have handy "go-to" list when searching on a specific topic or just want to kill some time watching a few intriguing clips.

Good find - nice work...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thanks 22, that is a very good resource. I have bookmarked it for future reference.

I gave a star and a flag, as this is the kind of sharing, without putting out a certain viewpoint, that is most helpful to those who want to form their own opinions.

Good job.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wow, just wow !!

Great site, thanks for sharing !!!

Got some viewing to do,
Lex

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Some amazing video's in that index, thanks for sharing man. Flag and a star so others will see it.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I never knew about that Stumble thing. I have it now.

Nice website too

Starred and flagged

EDIT: Here are some links-

If you have Firefox, you can download Stumble here. You'll have to register an account. It only takes about 30 seconds, though. You'll also have to go to your email because it gives you a random password. To change your password, go to "Tools". It'll be on the Stumble toolbar that will be created. You'll see "Change Password".

If you don't have Firefox, I HIGHLY recommend it. It is far better than Internet Explorer. You can get it here. You can customize Firefox, unlike Internet Explorer. You can do that by going to the "Tools" option, and clicking "Add-Ons". There's lots of stuff you can do to customize Firefox.

[edit on 10/5/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Dang many links from the site are already dead, if you find a dead link Google the name to see if a librarian popped it up somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Truly a great resource. I only wish these were available for download. I'd love to be able to compile these on my hard drive or on dvd's.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
anyway to download these? I see them essentially useless if you can't have them permanently.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is a good site. If you want to download these, their are various sites, software and browser plug ins, (FireFox). Just google "download video google youtube". I usally use the FireFOx add on or VIXY.net for youtube videos. If they are not in the proper file format, just use a file converter to switch it to the one you desire.

This is another very good site with a lot of videos. Mind Deprogramming.

And you can find many other documentaries if you go to TV-Links . I linked to the documentary section but this site has everything from past tv shows, movies, cartoons. The documentary section is very good, although you kind of have to pick in between non conspiracy documentaries.

Thanks for the site.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What a great site! I think I will redownload Firefox as well so I can take advantage of that plug-in as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm glad you all enjoyed the repository and also hope you guys make use of the plug-in. Hopefully it'll lead to more posts here on ATS!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Fantastic link. Im going to have great times tomorrow looking through the ones I find interesting. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nice find tyranny22 , a wealth of info to investigate through .. woot can't wait.

Thanx!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
over half the links i tried either were broken or the video was no longer avaliable. is there a trick to this i'm not getting?

Cheers,
W

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I just came across this and figured I would post a few links to a project I have been working on for the last couple of weeks and have just about completed, which embeds Google and YouTube videos in a dynamic GUI on my site:

(this page is VERY large and initially will take a few moments to finish loading before the buttons will begin to function, I plan to change this once I learn enough SQL and PHP to put them into a database, etc.)

Streaming Video Player

This one I am making with the premise that it is for those whom are still "uninitiated", it contains only core videos that are based upon hard evidence, facts, and science (there may be videos that are boarder line in this this one, I have yet to completely watch them all, but I have watched the majority of them, very interesting stuff.)

Enter The Matrix

Same as above link, but takes you straight to the "Visual Matrix Initialized" page

(I would please ask that you pay very close attention to the IRS and Federal Reserve sections. Also you have my full permission to pass these links around to whomever you wish.)

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RexxCrow

great site!

I like the matrix intro.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks, much appreciated. Also if anybody is interested they can include this as an IFRAME on their own website, the code is located here (I have two other link projects I made one for an Aaron Russo Virtual Memorial and another one to mock Homeland Security "Terror-alert System"): View Projects Page

(My server is a Windows server so it does not use Apache, thus I am unable to do dynamic signatures, which would be really kewl to do, I am wanting to do get a separate Apache site for this purpose, but I first need to figure out if/who you incorporate CSS and XHTML into a dynamic signature, because I am not sure it possible to do that? I have a feeling that you can't.)

[edit on 8-10-2007 by RexxCrow]

new topics

top topics

join