It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Déja vu - result of a parallel universe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

Sorry.... it wasn't 30 seconds but about 10 seconds

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
last year 2010 i had way too many deja vu's i have never had so many during my life before 2010. and i was baffled by this so i started googleing and i end up here. i also belive in parallel universe theory. so as i was reading all the opinions and experiences.

i would like to share my thought on this topic. Is it possible that every time we have deja vu, we have a quick view of other "clone of our self" in other universe. Its like looking thru another clone of you. since the scenario is often really quick.

Another opinion could be, we might be following a "soul path" where we change universe in a split second, soon as we get hit by deja vu. short of like time travel in that second to different universe. but than what about people who never had this experience. so i don't know.

conclusion, i have talked to someone who had same experience and he advice me to slow down your thoughts and not to make any important decision during this deja vu experience. take 5 min break, this has helped me lot with my deja vu' experience.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join