It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helpful New Pages/Domains: Hot, Week, & Top

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
We've converted some useful pages into subdomains for interesting pages to help make it easy to find a few things on ATS. And especially, these URL's are useful domains to hand out to your friends.

HOT.abovetopsecret.com
This takes you to the hot topics page that ranks our more popular threads based on how many relies are posted by members.

WEEK.abovetopsecret.com
This takes you to the most important and hottest topics for the current week, along with a menu to review all the hot topics of weeks past.

TOP.abovetopsecret.com
This is the more interesting use of subdomains in a URL. This one takes you to the most popular (by replies) thread within the past 24 hours. It's a great way to jump right to the topic that's getting the most reply activity.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Excellent tips, SO - thanks.

I've already used these links in comments and closings to many friends and contacts when discussing relevant (or even just remotely relevant) topics while off-ATS.

Another idea I'm using related to the links you provided is to simply drag the links to your desktop. Then, when addressing or replying to an e-mail, simply slide the link icon from your desktop and drop it into your e-mail.

Others like me that may be regularly e-mailing folks and discussing interesting subjects may want to try this. That way you'll have ATS links right at hand and don't need to open or even type anything to invite someone to join us here and check it out...

If it helps spread-the-word and grow our fine community of members then I'm all for it!

Hope this helps - keep up the good work!

new topics

join