It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Forget About The ATS Content Archive!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hard to believe it's been four years since I was first drawn in by ATS. Thank you for reminding some of us what brought us here to begin with.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
is not fair... i just retired... i want some serious time to sit around and do nothing but surf the internet and goof around....

hope the Anannaki don't show up anty time soon... let the light prevail for at least a little while anywho....

guad Joe

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

the a-17 when will john lear take me up with him for a test flight?my bag is packed and i'm ready to go-------retired now and no kids to look after---------i want to do something usefull--------like you guys.i thank G-D and i thank you guys for opening up my imagination away from my normal " boring life" ?-------or what "it "could be without all you guys !

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by guadalupejoe

i like you am in retirement mode---------last day i was at work was may25/07 now on a sabbatical using up excess paid leave (+34 years worth i saved in case of a family emergency etc.) till pension kicks in june 23/08-----------i thank G-D for revealing this site ats to me---------this is a lot more fun than my work was or my last unpleasant drugged supervisor----and here when some people get unpleasant you can walk away and ignore them----------hard to do that at work---------i did it once with this last boss just before signing the resignation form------and that was the end of my good yearly evaluation reports the government requires about its employees.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Jhon Titor... now that takes me back...
I mean who wouldn't want a time travel machine that also happened to be a 1967 Corvette?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join