It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I had mentioned this in another thread of mine. But thought I would go ahead and post it in a thread of its own. Not sure if this should be put under Paranormal or remain under the ET forum. I will let the mods decide.

I recently had a dream about Extra Terrestrials. In the dream I was with my GF at the time and we were just getting to a grocery store. Just before we walked in, we noticed the sky changing. When I looked up, there were hundreds of "UFO's" all just sitting there hovering in the sky. Everyone went into a panic. I sorta panicked but then just stopped and starred at them as if I knew nothing bad would happen. My GF was screaming at me to get into the building but I just stood there. The dream ended abruptly when I was awoken!

Any opinions on what this may mean?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It means that:
#1. This post should have been put in the dreams forum.
#2. You have had the same dream as many of us here, because that is what happens when you visit a conspiracy site all the time.When you believe it...you begin to see it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
GRRR..double post.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

Maybe it means that you have been exposed to way too much bad scifi from Hollywood, letting your mind pondering on the unreal too much and spending way too much time at forums that discuss aliens and UFOs. At night your mind is trying to cleanse itself of what you know subconciously is unprovable, unverifiable junk. Just a guess, then again maybe it was some bad food.

Who knows, it was in YOUR head and no one here really know anything about whats in there, do we?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
It means that:
#1. This post should have been put in the dreams forum.
#2. You have had the same dream as many of us here, because that is what happens when you visit a conspiracy site all the time.When you believe it...you begin to see it.

haha, i like number 2. probably totally true too.
Perhaps a mod can then move the post to the proper forum. Thank you for informing me

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Pretty wild dream. But I've had some myself. How do you know they were Extra Terrestrials ? Why couldn't they be military ufo's ? I think we humans are capable of flying our own saucers ( ufo's ) in the sky with cloaking ability's too. Just my thought on that.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just wanted to ask a question.
Are the UFO's the disc like ones? The one everyone excepts it to be?
IMO i think races that advanced would have more style than that

top topics

join