It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SUCCESS Experiment-Chemtrail Research?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OK, so this is a conspiracy theory forum. I believe we are being sprayed with something from above.

People have found aluminum oxide and barium and unknown chemicals in chemtrail samples.

The government had and experiment in 1996 that sound amazingly similar to todays phenomenon of figure 8 contrails and racetrack contrails.

Also, they where very concerned with cloud particles.

Estimates of cloud particle size and infrared optical depth were inferred from multi-spectral observations of contrails and cirrus during the SUbsonic aircraft: Contrails and Cloud Effects Special Study (SUCCESS) experiment on 20 April 1996. The particles in a newly formed contrail were generally smaller than those in an older contrail, while the microphysics of the older contrail resembled the surrounding cirrus
Source

The government has been experimenting with nano-technology in pollution control and crystaline structure.

* Nanoengineering Materials for Pollution Prevention: Concrete and Reduced CO2 Emissions
Professor Franz-Josef Ulm, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
* Stereoselective Green Chemistry Strategies Using Crystal-to-Crystal Reactions: The Advantages of Molecular Nanocrystals
Professor Miguel Garcia-Garibay, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California, Los Angeles
* Nanotechnology as a Tool to Advance Pollution Prevention in the Semiconductor/IT Industry
Dr. Arthur Fong, Corporate Environmental Affairs, IBM Corporation

Source

This is along the lines of FIRE Crystal-Face

Now check out the nano-particle health hazards.

And then there is this bizzare dissertation concerning the ability for nerve agents such as VX to attach to nano-particles size particles of different metals.

So, I don't know, what do you think. Could this be what they are doing?
Trying to control pollution?

Why would they spray over my tiny little town of 10,000?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Experts said that haze contains substances harmful to the respiratory tract and lungs so people should stay indoors during moderate and heavy haze days. Long exposure to haze can lead to coryza, bronchitis and even lung cancer.

Since 1999, some 250 billion tons of rain have been created and 470,000 sq km of land have been protected from hail. By 2010, the volume of artificial rain is expected to reach 50 billion tons a year.

Weather modification is even being used to help Beijing prevent a downpour forecast for the opening day of the 2008 Olympics.

All weather-modification efforts would be coordinated by central government with support from provincial, municipal and county administrations by 2010. A national weather-modification experimental base will also be launched, it said.
Xinhua Chinese News

Hmmm.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't know why people continue to dismiss the whole chemtrail thing without serious consideration as to what is happening over our heads. Yes there are contrails and yes sometimes contrails and chemtrails get mixed up, however it's fairly obvious given the various admissions that using airborne sprays, chemicals etc is a good way to affect large populations and of alter weather patterns and conditions.

I do feel however that it would easier and more effective to do ground spraying and just driving around with the chemicals coming out of your exhaust system if getting people sick was the goal.

I think the whole chemtrail thing has to do with weather manipulation and people getting sick are just a side effect, not the intended target.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Worldwatcher.

It baffles my mind how people can stay clueless to this.

Maybe it's in the cocktail!

Don't think our government would do it??

Google Operation Red Sage.

Have fun following the path of things that you
never thought your gov. would do to ya.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In conclusion.. chemtrails are a very real secret government program, and we're all 'F'ed
No way to stop it, no way to stop breathing in the aluminum oxide, and i'm sure it's going to eventually hurt the environment really really bad.

I think they are doing it to prevent people from konwing that global warming is very real and is already ruining our atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with Operation Red Sage and google didn't produce any results that I could relate to this topic, maybe you can just gimme a link to it directly.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I havent noticed chem trails all summer until recently, and I notice storms have been following them hours to days later. I read they are amde from bacteria and dirty things.. bad government..bad, id rather have droubt than infections.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If there is a connection between aluminum and chemtrails, could this be the reason?

aje.oxfordjournals.org...

To limit the cognitive ability of the populace for control and manipulation.

Seems to be working quite well.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I suspect, despite what most seem to think, that chemtrails are actually an effort by the powers that be to curb the depletion of the ozone layer. Yes, I think for once the powers that be may actually be trying to protect us. However, I have many questions about the effects that these chemicals have on our lungs and respiratory systems.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Thats because chem/contrails are a good indicator that the atmosphere is cold. The trails stay visble due to vapour exiting a warm engine into a super cold environment. Thunderstorms occur when warm air rises and rapidly cools due to the steep fall in aor temperature with increasing height. So in explanation, you need a super cold environment in the upper air levels.......theres your link between the chem/contrails and thunderstorms

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ive read many reasons for the chemtrails, like blocking our growth in consciousness, to being used as a conductor in the atmosphere for HAARP, to being a way to slowly make the population sick over time to decrease population on the planet.

But the thing everyone seems to agree on is that they contain chemicals that are very bad for us.

Here is the wikipedia page. United States Air Force describes the chemtrail theory as a "hoax", stating that "The "Chemtrail" hoax has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications.".... right.

OK, so I guess its just a natural occurrence then. Funny how this didnt exist when I was a kid...

The link above also contains a link to a pdf by the Air Force named "Owning the weather in 2025" which has the typical paranoid demented military view of threats against America. Its a declassified document.

Related video about the Air Force 2025 document here: Owning the Weather - The secret agenda.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just bumping this since I added so much information to my original post above. This is not natural and should be discussed more.

We are being #ing poisoned.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join