It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lincoln County Witch."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone could ever understand the rage that I feel inside over this. If that vile scum weren't already dead, I have images of hunting him down and castrating him for what he did to T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If there is any justice, may he have the hottest seat in hades!!!
Little T was a pure and innocent baby in diapers! Does anybody understand that? How can humanity sink so low as to defile something that pure?
Does anyone think the abuse stopped there? In later years when we became more educated on such matters, we understood why she began sleepwalking, and was still in diapers at age 2, and continued bedwetting, most of her life.

[edit on 10/4/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is a hard thread, it is hard for me to read and I cannot possibly imagine what it must have been like to experience this horror as reality. Now I can see how you managed to live in that damned hell house, you had already been tempered on the forge of evil.

I stand awestruck at the fortitude of little Janasstar and the other baby girls all those years ago. You are a True Hero, your writings have touched me in a way that nothing else ever has. Hell the tears are rolling down my checks as I write, my heart is broken. You and your sisters will always have a place in my heart, forever.

And to those whining about The Writers style, shut the hell up or I will sick my blue wolf on to you

-SB

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am so sorry for what was happening to you and your family in this story you're telling us. It makes me feel like crying too.

Your mother never knew about any of this? I mean none of you ever told her what was going on? She did'nt see anything for herself?

Best wishes towards your brother. I hope he feels better very soon.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I apologize everyone. That was a very hard part to write about. To this day, it's like a metal band around my chest constricting me painfully. The tears just won't stop. Mom was never around. And when she was, you just couldn't talk to her. Her head was in the clouds somewhere.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Okay if everyone's ready, I think I can continue.
Give me about ten minutes to put some coffee on, I will
be up all night for any of you late-nighters who care to
join me. Thanks to all of you who care and offer support. I really appreciate those who care about T.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Molestation is almost worse than death when you see what it does to a child!
I've seen the consequences on a three year old boy in my immediate family.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Molestation is almost worse than death when you see what it does to a child!
I've seen the consequences on a three year old boy in my immediate family.

Especially when it leads to
self-inflicted death! I agree!
Sorry for your pain!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Please continue,......
You're an excellent writer,and I don't waste time on fiction.
You know you could submit your life story to Unshackled, a radio broadcast by the Pacific Garden Mission out of Chicago, Il. and they probably would make an old fashioned radio program out of it.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Please continue,......
You're an excellent writer,and I don't waste time on fiction.
You know you could submit your life story to Unshackled, a radio broadcast by the Pacific Garden Mission out of Chicago, Il. and they probably would make an old fashioned radio program out of it.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Clearskies]

Thank you for your suggestion,
but I don't know anything about that

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Fantastic stuff JStar!! It takes a LOT of courage and raw guts to write these experiences down. It takes more to share them with complete strangers and i applaud you for what you are doing. I have a little girl of my own and I can only imagine what i would do to someone that touched here. But i can guarantee that they would never find that person.

Back back to the story. I am absolutely taken by this. I have never read s story that anyone could make up that could match this which you are sharing of your real life experiences. Please continue and if i may be so bold as to say, ignore those that ridicule. You will always have that - it is human nature for some not to see the reality in a situation. If they feel it is BS - it's their right and choice but don't let it affect you in any way as they have not been through what you have been through - obviously.

Please continue

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It plays on the radio station BBN out of Charlotte, N.C.
Maybe others, too. It's on the web. Bible broadcasting network.
There's a schedule of programs on the website as well as a list of stations around the U.S. and the world.
It's my favorite christian radio station! It has 50% old fashioned music and 50% preaching. It helped me grow as a christian and uplifted me during hard times.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Shearder!
You are quickly becoming
My Hero! Just don't get me
to laughing again!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am sorry you have had such a hard life. I wish you would put your story down on txt documents then copy and paste it into the post. It is hard to read a little bit at a time.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

I don't see the rest of your story on here so I don't know if you written it yet but what I have read is amazing. Please please please I know its hard for you but you need to publish this story. Or you need to write many other stories, you're an awesome writer and I think you will be doing yourself and the rest of this world a great disservice if you don't publish you're work. I can't wait to finish your story. I hope you have more.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar

Shearder!
You are quickly becoming
My Hero! Just don't get me
to laughing again!

hehehe well i can't promise i won't make you laugh but i do promise never to make you cry - well with laughter is fine hehehe and if it was me running around in your thong well - cough - i would have the whole world crying with laughter!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't think I will be able to talk about T anymore. It is just too hard on me. I thought that after all of these years had passed, that I could. But once I started, the wounds were as fresh as if it were yesterday. I have been assuming that all the readers followed me here from my other thread. But that might not be so.
For those of you who are not up to date, T ended her life at the age of seventeen. She shot herself with a .32 calibre handgun. If you want more info, you might want to jump over to, "I rented Hell House!!!!!"

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
I have been assuming that all the readers followed me here from my other thread. But that might not be so.

Hey i followed you
but not with a thong on! Perhaps most have followed you and haven't posted but have read. Or, place a post in the other thread with a link to this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That's not saying that I won't be writing about the witch
et al
just not about T

[edit on 10/5/2007 by janasstar]
here's the link to hell house, thanks shearder!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/5/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

ah no need to thank me JS. You are however MOST welcome

That's what friends are for hey.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Okay if everyone is ready, I will start here
telling about the key story character, 'The Witch.'
I might not be able to be as personally involved in the telling as I was in the beginning. I had no idea that this was going to be so difficult.
But I've brought you this far an d I don't want to let you down. So bear with me. I'll do the best I can.

Thank you for your jokes shearder. You might need to throw a few more.
'

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join