It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lincoln County Witch."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I enjoy all the pauses in between the story, they build suspense!!! =)

I cant wait to hear more about this witch!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

BTW, are you folks
unhappy with the stories
about demon seed?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Tell your story as you see fit.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am fascinated with your stories. You really have a way of pulling me into it and I can't wait to hear the rest.

Thank you for sharing!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok, if it's allright with everyone, I will proceed with the stories about demon seed. I feel that the telling about his character lays the groundwork for telling about his mother and the impact that they all had on our lives.
I felt that I was being discouraged from writing about anyone except 'The Witch.' But I want you all to see what she created. Is that okay with everyone?

cj6

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Please, tell us everything!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I agree, tell us everything. It IS facinating!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sorry for the pause, I have to keep check on the other thread also.
After the episode with the BB gun, demon seed saw that we didn't scare as easily, so he graduated to a .22 rifle.
He looked like the cat that swallowed the canary when he pounced upon us with 'it.' He had a new idea! His mom had him a special cabin built on the back of the property, just for him to hang out in. He had all kinds of psychopathic ideas in mind for it.
We had a certain amount of fear of demon seed, whether he had a gun or not. He was a lot bigger and older. And we could sense the evil in him. He was always beating up on my brothers or coming in our house and tearing up what pitiful few things that we had.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'll never forget the day that he first introduced us to that .22 rifle. He called out very pleasantly to us, "Hey Doonie!" That was the nickname he had given my sister. "Come down to the cabin, I have something to show you!"
Of course we were wary, even when he was pleasant, but we were scared not to go. Even though he only addressed Laura, I was her shadow. I went with her.
He was grinning from ear to ear. "Look what Mother bought me!" he boasted. He made a point of aiming the rifle at each of us, very menacingly as he proudly showed us his new treasure. We were not impressed. For all that we knew about guns, it was just a newer version of his other BB gun.
"Now!" he says. "I want you two to strip naked and sing a song for me. I like that song, 'Sad Movies Always Makes Me Cry.' So do it now!" Laura and I began to cry. "No!" we said, simultaneously. Laura always had a little more backbone than I, so she grabbed my hand and told him that we would do no such thing, and that we were leaving. He aimed the gun.
We were not impressed. We continued heading for the door. He fired.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story. I am just wondering why you keep breaking your posts up into so many small posts, when each could have 6500 characters. Are you doing this as a 'plot' device? I am not saying that your tale is untrue, or anything like that, but I just wonder what is the motive for so many smal posts?

DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You could hear Laura's screams all over the once quiet countryside. He had shot her in the foot. Blood was gushing. I could see his mother running towards us. I thought I would faint. I just knew that my beloved sister was going to die!
It only took seconds for Inez to survey the scene and figure out what happened. This was demon seed's first beating! Then she took Laura to the hospital. Enroute to the hospital, Inez made Laura promise not to tell what really happened. She threatened her if she didn't tell the hospital that it was an accident. Laura still bears the scar of that .22 slug in her foot.
Are you all thinking that the beating and what he did to Laura changed demon seed in anyway? Sorry! It didn't He only got worse. After a few days, his mom gave the gun back to him.

cj6

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Would everyone please stop complaining about the pauses in between the story?!?!

Let janasstar tell her amazing story how she wants!

patience is a virtue!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
This is a very interesting story. I am just wondering why you keep breaking your posts up into so many small posts, when each could have 6500 characters. Are you doing this as a 'plot' device? I am not saying that your tale is untrue, or anything like that, but I just wonder what is the motive for so many smal posts?

DocMoreau

Actually, I am doing this for the readers convenience, as well as mine. The way that I look at it is; if I type a few paragraphs and hit 'POST' Then I can rest a minute and gather my thoughts, while you guys can continue reading, instead of waiting on me to write out 6500 words. kapische? Again...I am going to do this MY WAY.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
holy crap i can't believe he shot your sister with a gun and then his mom gave it back to him!!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you are aware that I suffer from chronic Lyme's disease and that it has done a lot of damage to me. I posted a thread a while back, under the title of 'Strange Medical Malady.' My left arm is in constant 8-10 pain range and nearly useless. So I am having to do all this typing, one-handed. So, please forgive me, when I need to pause and rest a minute. This is not easy. And the events are so long ago. I have a lot of brain fog to fight, to make sure that I get the details right.
It doesn't help, when I have to keep stopping and explaining. So can this be the end of this kind of thing, PLEASE!?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
really cool story! wow he sounds real evil. Just wondered, you'll probaly get to it but can you tell me if her daughters were evil? you've not spoke much about them yet just want to know what characters they are like, you make an interesting read anyway

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
really cool story! wow he sounds real evil. Just wondered, you'll probaly get to it but can you tell me if her daughters were evil? you've not spoke much about them yet just want to know what characters they are like, you make an interesting read anyway

The daughters were pretty nondescript, and no, I did not see them as evil. I felt sorry for them. They had far more material things than we did, but they didn't seem to know love. Laura and I might not have had parental love but we had sibling love. And we had a sense that a being, greater than us, was watching over us. I don't believe they had that hope.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't want to be disrespectful, but it sounds like a fairy tale your making up as you go.. Never the less I enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Oh No! "Please sir I want some more"...
JK but really I wish you were not in so much pain. I am enjoying the story so far and can really see that you have been groomed all of your lifes to be strong spirtitual warriors. Always that way, shakes up the soul and makes the wheat grow strong and healthy...
Carry on Girl your doing great.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am going to take this opportunity to interject some brightness into the story, in the event that I have given the impression that nothing good ever happened to me. But it's hard to tell a story about a witch and present a happy side. But this event precedes the witch's appearance in our lives.
My mom and dad were living together, so we had access to a tv, I have to say this first, so that it is in keeping with me telling you that we only had one if dad was around. If he left, it had to be sold for food.
Now. I was born cross-eyed. The time was drawing near for me to enter school and there was concern about how I would get by with the condition of my eyes. There was no money or insurance to get the surgery I needed to correct my vision.
I couldn't believe it! My mom was crying about it! Did this mean she cared about me? The tv was on in the living room and Oral Roberts was on. He was praying for the healing of the sick. I could hear him saying to the tv audience that if you were at home, listening, and had an affirmity, to just put your hand on the tv screen as an act of faith, while he was praying. Mom told me to go put my hand on the screen. I did what I was told, and bowed my head while Mr. Roberts prayed. Mom says that she could see the immediate difference when I turned around! I never had the eye surgery, and my eyes are straight!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join