It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lincoln County Witch."

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

btw, when i said that i was going to bind satan; what made you think i was talking about you???

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You don't have a little foul spirit hiding in there do ya???

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar

btw, when i said that i was going to bind satan; what made you think i was talking about you???

Uh.....................

Could it be this????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the way your jealous evil small mind wants to see it. I think it's past time to bind satan in the name of Jesus Christ!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You don't have a little foul spirit hiding in there do ya???

God I hope not, but just in case does Tru do exorcisms, too?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Thanx for the pic, I am beginning to see things very clearly now! Ok!
Have a good one!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
no weapon formed against me shall prosper, for the angels shall bear me up with their wings and their pinions, lest I dash my foot against a stone.
And I will dwell in the shadow of the Almighty for I have made Him my dwelling place.
for a thousand shall fall at my right hand and ten thousand at my side, but it will not come near my tent.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by janasstar]

KTK

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Right E O lady, I have never posted anything on your bros site(you can check the IPS)

The reason I wasnt here is cause im on the other side of the world from you. There is no collaberation between myself and the other questioner, infact this thread is the first time i have come across them, you seem to be rather paranoid or or you in defensive overdrive

I absolutly resent you implying i caused your bro problems when i have never posted on his site.

I just asked why you would B/S over him not being your bro to get people there to his site and all of a sudden im evil and gave your bro a heart attack????????. Seems when you are questioned you attack people with outrageous claims and soil their credibility.

Really you have got me wrong, look at my ats history, im not a troll or rude nor do I bait. I respect every member, and i still had respect for you up untill you lied about me. This is the first time ive ever questioned a members motives and i had every bloody right to with the evidence you even supplied. I found that link to your bros site cause you directed us there, i wasnt eavesdropping or whatever you claimed, i have eyes and can read what it says.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and listen to your reasons for deceit but your lies about me can only make me conclude you are a liar yourself.

I demand an apology of you for claiming the poop you did about me. Its all unfounded and paranoid waffles.

You have no right to judge me from my questioning of a post you made. I have always been interested in Dark Knights threads which it why i was there www.abovetopsecret.com... .My questioning of you has nothing to do with a witch hunt i just stumbled upon it. Im not out to get you or have anything against you, its not my style i have better things to do like find out the truth of the world. So you can understand why i question why people lie on internet forums.

Stop acting like a pork chop, your not coming across as the nice old lady your supposidly are.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by KTK]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
CATFIGHT!!!!!
Wow this is great! Southern Gothic to be sure. I feel as though I am being sucked down into the swamp.

JStar I loved your story and respect you! I think your reaction to criticism is even more evidence of the abuse you suffered as a child.

I feel for you and wish you luck...honestly get the book thing going!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well I will most likely get flamed for this, but hey it wouldn't be the first time I have said something stupid on these boards.

interestedalways and KTK I think both of you have valid points that you have brought up. I do feel there is something fishy about this whole thing.

After threads like Serpo and the Hati UFO and other Hoax threads, I'm really surprised that many here at ATS has bought your story without question. We are here to "deny ignorance" yes there has been some circumstancing evidence to back up your claim, but not real proof that what you say is true. I'm not calling you a lier, Its just my nature to question Everything, and not to believe anything that anyones says.

I also find it Very interesting that you have received like 90 plus flags but only one applause from the moderators.

What really troubles me is that when someone does question you or your motives well you kinda act like this woman This is a discussion board, there will be opinions on both sides of the issues here, thats why its called a discussion board. Just because someone doesn't believe your story doesn't mean they are of the devil.

I also have to disagree with the poster that said and justifies your response to criticism is because of the abuse you have suffered. Most I know that have suffered abuse do not stand up for themselves like other people do, they are usually more submissive.

janasstar you seem awfully aggressive, would you compare your present day personality to that of the witch you have written about?

So please forgive us if we don't buy your story when it comes out on paperback.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

KTK
You, have my apologies! I should have double checked my facts. I felt as though I was under attack by both you and Interested Always as a team. You both showed up at the same time. I also should have double-checked my facts before accusing you of being the one who upset my brother. I just only remembered it being someone with 3 initials.
I got carried away in the passion of the moment, as I am not used to being accused of being a crook!
After getting a good night's sleep and reviewing some of these posts, I am very ashamed of myself.
Much as I hate to admit it, I can also see the other post-ers viewpoint. Even though her assumptions are wrong, I can see how this looks. I should not have retaliated like I did. She will get an apology also. I doubt that anything I could say or do would ever redeem me in the eyes of you or anyone else. So I guess at this point I will just have to leave it up to the individual's opinion. I would like to say, that what people think doesn't mattaer to me. But it does. It matters a lot.
At this point, all I can hope for, is that some of the others are still around that I have turned down their offers of money, and will voluntarily say so.
I do apologize KTK.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Interested Always,
I apologize for my behavior. You are a tough customer, so I doubt that explanations will work with you, but I will try.
I have spent a lot of late hours working on my story here, and trying to keep up with my bro's stuff, as well as worrying about him, and the mental stress of writing this story, and I said things to you that I shouldn't have said. I am sorry.
You have a right to your opinion, and frankly, since you pointed it out; if I was sitting where you are, I would think the same thing.
The sad thing is I don't know how to fix this. I guess that I can't. But I can Apologize for my behavior. I am sorry.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Wow, I am floored.

I accept your apology and extend one for the level of aggression that I displayed as well. I usually am not confrontational.

It is courageous for someone to accept responsibility publically.

I think this will fix itself. Just refocus on your story that alot of people are enjoying and watch for the pattern of victimization that results in folks wanting to rescue you. You might well be a victim, we all have our stories, but first and foremost IMO you are a Survivor and that in where your power lies.

We can all over react when our buttons are pushed Jannastar. All we can do is our best to keep it real.

You are a good writer, maybe if anything someone influentiable in the publishing world will see this and you can get a book deal. That way you will make your own way and empower yourself as a self sustaining woman and inspire others by your example.

IA

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thank you for your gracious acceptance,
Sorry about the 'fathead' remark, as well, I think I am even beginning to like you. Let's just try to put this behind us, and i will be more alert to what I say online in the future.
I have always been a survivor and self-supporting. I know you only have my word, but I would rather give someone something, than take it from them. Truce?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have observed that you are one tough lady Janasstar!
It's probably the result of the life you've led to instantly be on the defensive when you feel you're being attacked.

Afterall, you're the little girl who jumped off the back of a moving truck to get to her grandpa's house rather than be taken somewhere you'd feel threatened.

You had already warned all of us that writing these stories was upsetting you. I'm not surprised at your reaction to criticism be it undeserved or not.

I look forward to more of your stories but only if YOU feel like writing them.

Sincerely,

Elaine

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Truce?

Truce.................

I had better watch the one liners, already advised about excessive quoting.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Truce?

Truce.................

I had better watch the one liners, already advised about excessive quoting.

same
here,
I lost beaucoup
points over it! Calling you a
fathead cost me 500 points!! LOL!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I lost beaucoup

Heh I'm gone a week and you already get in trouble Jana. Tsk tsk.

My response to your u2u I only lived in NC for the past year. So I don't know anything about this woman nor every heard anything about her. I was born in 72 so that was before my time.

Lost 500 points?! Ouch.. Remind me not to call anyone a fathead. haha

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
interestedalways and KTK I think both of you have valid points that you have brought up. I do feel there is something fishy about this whole thing.

I also find it Very interesting that you have received like 90 plus flags but only one applause from the moderators.

I also have to disagree with the poster that said and justifies your response to criticism is because of the abuse you have suffered. Most I know that have suffered abuse do not stand up for themselves like other people do, they are usually more submissive.

janasstar you seem awfully aggressive, would you compare your present day personality to that of the witch you have written about?

So please forgive us if we don't buy your story when it comes out on paperback.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by LDragonFire]

I believe that I have already addressed and agreed with IA and KTK(a day late,) and after saying some things I am truly sorry for. At one time in my life I was more 'submissive' as you put it. I would not stand up for myself. I let ppl run all over me. I was a virtual doormat and went through many abusive relationships as a result.
The time came when my mental well-being couldn't take any more. I decided that if it didn't bother ppl to talk to me like they did, then it wouldn't bother me to sling it back at them. I got sick and tired of being the 'victim.' I decided that No ONe was ever going to hit me again either. Because if they do, I will find an equalizer!
As far as anyone buying my story or not, I don't really care. If it was about that, it wouldn't have shown up here first, where someone could possibly steal the idea and write it themselves. I have never been a material gains person. I have walked out of several prosperous situations in my life, because, I wasn't happy. Money cannot buy happiness. I saw that as a very young child, observing the things of my neighbor. She had it all. But she was not happy and neither were her children.
All that I can say to anyone is: make up your own minds as to the validity of the story. I think that more than sufficient proof has been submitted. Inez Sutton's prison records has been located and submitted for your viewing. the link to my sister's burial site has been posted. Her name, birth, and death dates are posted there. The same submitter is working to get a copy of the police report from Gastonia, that will show you that it was a suicide. So, what part are you having trouble believing?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am thinking that the only possible way that I can fix this and redeem my self is to end my membership here at ATS. Some of you thought that the story was about earning flags and points. Some thought that it was a clever scheme to solicit money from the readers.
So I guess if I cancel my membership, that should rule out those theories. I need to contact SO and check with him about a few things.
I wish to thank all of those who believed me and supported me. I value you. Thanx

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

I lost beaucoup

Heh I'm gone a week and you already get in trouble Jana. Tsk tsk.

My response to your u2u I only lived in NC for the past year. So I don't know anything about this woman nor every heard anything about her. I was born in 72 so that was before my time.

Lost 500 points?! Ouch.. Remind me not to call anyone a fathead. haha

No it wasn't a request for knowledge about Inez, it was about seeing if you lived close enough to Gastonia to pick up a copy of Tampa's police report.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join