It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lincoln County Witch."

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar

It's a terrible black secret! Prepare yourselves!!!

I feel this revelation was necessary because I am linked with Jana's e-mail account. She helped me set everything up. I was not pc savvy. cont'd..

LOL. This is becoming very entertaining.

I see that you have really attached yourself to the Christian element here on ATS. Anyone who opposes you is Evil. That is what Bush says, too. It works for him may as well work for you.

Okay, I am done,. This isn't worth getting in trouble for and since you have called in a whole posse.............

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
seentoomuch, I think I know of something else she might be talking about as well. I have a habit of saying things off the top my head. Another viewer thought I needed money for cigarettes last night, and offered to send me some. I explained to him that what I meant was waiting on someone to go get some for me. I had sent a neighbor. I didn't realize how that sounded across the net.
I think that sobowolf can back me up on that when he comes back online. He is the one who thought I needed money for cigs. I very quickly explained to him what I meant, and he can verify that himself.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

seentoomuch, I think I know of something else she might be talking about as well. I have a habit of saying things off the top my head. Another viewer thought I needed money for cigarettes last night, and offered to send me some. I explained to him that what I meant was waiting on someone to go get some for me. I had sent a neighbor. I didn't realize how that sounded across the net.

Well sometimes I need cigarettes too, and when that happens people on ATS don't offer to get them for me.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture but the few who have dared to question the whole scenario?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
See? I knew you were on a witch hunt. You are only seeing what you want to see. Are you having some sort of jealousy fit? Or is it an anti-Christian fit??

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I would be happy to share
my light and my joy
with you, for I am blessed with His love.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
double

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

It's a terrible black secret! Prepare yourselves!!!

I feel this revelation was necessary because I am linked with Jana's e-mail account. She helped me set everything up. I was not pc savvy. cont'd..

LOL. This is becoming very entertaining.

I see that you have really attached yourself to the Christian element here on ATS. Anyone who opposes you is Evil. That is what Bush says, too. It works for him may as well work for you.

Okay, I am done,. This isn't worth getting in trouble for and since you have called in a whole posse.............

Does anyone see where I ever called her 'evil?' One person came to my defense, and all of a sudden it was a posse.
I have to wonder again; what was the real problem here? Her buddy took off within the first few seconds, as soon as I recognized him/her as Tru's tormentor.
Then they tried to make out like I had some big evil secret to hide as to why I didn't reveal Tru as my brother. So I did that for them, with his actual post.

Seentoomuch bent over backwards explaining things to the other one. But it wasn't what she wanted to hear. (she?)
Then she attacked our religious beliefs, when all else failed. So, what did she really want??

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Does anyone see where I ever called her 'evil?' One person came to my defense, and all of a sudden it was a posse.

Your many mentions of calling the mods on me and for me to "just wait" is where that reference came from.

I have to wonder again; what was the real problem here? Her buddy took off within the first few seconds, as soon as I recognized him/her as Tru's tormentor.

My buddy? Do you mean the other member KTK that suggested earlier that the mods take a look at this? I have never encounter KTK before, but I hope to again! Tru's tormentor? What???? Oh yeah, the heart attack you say she gave him.

Then they tried to make out like I had some big evil secret to hide as to why I didn't reveal Tru as my brother. So I did that for them, with his actual post.

They? There is no they. She is an individual and so am I. As far as a big evil secret. You are the one who spoke of the "Terrible dark secret" "Prepare Yourselves" you said.

Seentoomuch bent over backwards explaining things to the other one.

This isn't about Seentoomuch. The other one? The other what?

it wasn't what she wanted to hear. (she?)

Yes, she.

Then she attacked our religious beliefs, when all else failed. So, what did she really want??

I didn't and wouldn't attack your religious beliefs, they are your business, not mine. Just said that you attached yourself to that element. I wouldn't consider a con a "Christian" anyway.

What do I want? I want to deny ignorance.............

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Janasstar:

Re: Interestedalways

I don't think there was any motive other than protecting ATS members from a perceived threat. The posts could be taken that way, or the other way as in being sincere. It was a good reminder of the reasons we don't promote sites on ATS. Too many misunderstandings, too many doubts. I'm sorry I u2u'd you about a gift, even though if I had my way your brother's room would be filled with balloons and nice notes to get well at this moment.

How 'bout moving on now with any other related stories? You have a natural writing ability that should be put to work on a book, but until then, please share,

STM

[edit on 10/7/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Sorry I missed this one. Where do you get the idea that I don't have money to pay medical bills or am asking for it?? I am on social security disability. All my medical is paid for. I think you better show me where I ask anyone for money.

As far as the pic I use, If you would bother reading this thread, rather than looking for some way to tear me down, you would see where that has come up several times. And thank you for thinking I am in my twenties. I tried posting my updated pic on here, and the mods kept rejecting it. So, I told everybody that if they wanted to see the present day me, I have one on Tru's site.
Speaking of which, maybe he did get a few plugs from me on here at ATS, but I hardly think that's criminal. We post a lot of website links here, if they are in keeping with the topic. I believed myself to be doing that.

You mention some hocus pocus involving Chiiru. Me pumping her for information while my brother is out of the room praying??? Excuse me. But we were all online at the same time. Whatever she put on the screen would be displayed no matter what!!! Are you insane???
I suppose I will have to go copy and paste that conversation as well.
I think that I can take care of this pretty quickly, PLEASE NO one from this site go to my brother's jewelry store or his website. He has ads running that is taking care of this.

Feel better now???

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yes, Jannastar's stories are interesting and this whole evening has distracted from the story which many people have been enjoying so at this point I think I have said all I needed to say.

All of you who reach out to help another they believe to be in need and who feel good about helping in a situation may you reap the goodness that you sow.

Just watch for the wolves in sheeps clothing before you reach for your money. This should always be a red flag in any online situation IMO when money comes into play.

Seentoomuch, thank you for your honest post in light of all of this. I admire your ability to be fair.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

sweetie,
yours was not the only one.
can you not see all the viciousness involved here? It isn't just the sanctity of ATS or the readers. She is even attacking my avatar. She is burned up with jealousy.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It's time to move on Janasstar, time to get your story out. Let it go and move forward, you have a gift for writing so please continue. I'm sure all the readers agree,

STM

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I think the burden is on you to prove these accusations or you might find your fathead sued for slander!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Sorry I missed this one. Where do you get the idea that I don't have money to pay medical bills or am asking for it?? I am on social security disability. All my medical is paid for. I think you better show me where I ask anyone for money.

You continually expressed the limits you had to better doctors and better medicine because you were on SS. You don't ask, you hint, you get sympathy while you make your many needs known. Same time while you say you don't want any money. How many members have offered you help?

As far as the pic I use, If you would bother reading this thread, rather than looking for some way to tear me down, you would see where that has come up several times. And thank you for thinking I am in my twenties. I tried posting my updated pic on here, and the mods kept rejecting it. So, I told everybody that if they wanted to see the present day me, I have one on Tru's site.

I didn't say you were in your twenties, I said that your pic was 20 years old. I saw your current pic on Tru's website. I would not have recognized you, but we all change alot in twenty years!

Speaking of which, maybe he did get a few plugs from me on here at ATS, but I hardly think that's criminal. We post a lot of website links here, if they are in keeping with the topic. I believed myself to be doing that.

According to what you quoted him as saying earlier regarding your relationship you just set up the website for him and that he is connected to your email.

You mention some hocus pocus involving Chiiru. Me pumping her for information while my brother is out of the room praying??? Excuse me. But we were all online at the same time. Whatever she put on the screen would be displayed no matter what!!! Are you insane???

Any member can go to the website and read it for themselves just as I did. No reason for you to copy and paste. I have the original downloaded in case it changes if anyone needs access.

I suppose I will have to go copy and paste that conversation as well. I think that I can take care of this pretty quickly, PLEASE NO one from this site go to my brother's jewelry store or his website. He has ads running that is taking care of this.

Of course, nobody go there now. The paylink isn't working. It has the wrong address, it has the wrong.............what was it city and zip code? Jannastar's instead of the companies. Wow, hope you get that fixed.

Feel better now???

About what? I had conceded, but I will have to respond to anything else you address to me. Otherwise I am outta here and back to other things.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

that's the way your jealous evil small mind wants to see it. I think it's past time to bind satan in the name of Jesus Christ!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Yes, Jannastar's stories are interesting and this whole evening has distracted from the story which many people have been enjoying so at this point I think I have said all I needed to say.

All of you who reach out to help another they believe to be in need and who feel good about helping in a situation may you reap the goodness that you sow.

Just watch for the wolves in sheeps clothing before you reach for your money. This should always be a red flag in any online situation IMO when money comes into play.

Seentoomuch, thank you for your honest post in light of all of this. I admire your ability to be fair.

I think the burden is on you to prove these accusations or you might find your fathead sued for slander!

My head isn't fat!!!

I can see you now you can see me too!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

that's the way your jealous evil small mind wants to see it. I think it's past time to bind satan in the name of Jesus Christ!

Does anyone remember earlier when she said she hadn't called me evil? I must have had a premonition.

Or maybe........................

I am the Lincoln County Witch coming for revenge.

Honey I am not jealous except that I didn't think of this scam first.

Dang, I am tired of getting up and going to work everyday.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

again, you are only seeing what you want to see. the zipcode was wrong. that wouldn't get it to either of our addresses.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Does anyone remember earlier when she said she hadn't called me evil? I must have had a premonition.

Or maybe........................

I am the Lincoln County Witch coming for revenge.

Honey I am not jealous except that I didn't think of this scam first.

Dang, I am tired of getting up and going to work everyday.

at that point I hadn't. this is personal and i can feel it to the marrow of my bones. whine all you want to.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join