It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lincoln County Witch."

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
I actually think the whole thing is worth a mod investigation. Theres alot that dosnt add up

I agree and the OP has generated alot of interest and a fanbase as well which is good for business I am sure, but ATS has always upheld a certain amount of integrity by it's members and their motives.

It has been clear since the first thread that this person posted on that money underlies her stories. Money needed to pay for things that have risen out of her misfortune. Or that of her family members.

Backtrack thru all of her posts and you will see the pattern.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
I actually think the whole thing is worth a mod investigation. Theres alot that dosnt add up

Call them in! I have confidence that my story will stand up. How much more proof is it that you need? Would you like for the witch to rise from the dead??

[ATTENTION Readers!
Please read the entirety of these posts and I think that you might indeed see that something is rotten in Denmark, and it's not ME!!!]

[edit on 10/7/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I'm waiting!
Call in the mods!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I think that I can find supporters who will tell you that I turned down their help.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by janasstar]

KTK

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Its not your story. Its your motives and you lying about your connection to your brothers site. You had a fight on his site over your honesty. You have breach numerous ATS T&C. The jewelry bit was the last straw for me and I felt compelled to question you. And dont worry i have already sent the evidence to SO.

So my question still remains did you lie on purpose to get people to your brothers site. You claimed you came across it on the net, and pretended you didnt know him. So why do this?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
Its not your story. Its your motives and you lying about your connection to your brothers site. You had a fight on his site over your honesty. You have breach numerous ATS T&C. The jewelry bit was the last straw for me and I felt compelled to question you. And dont worry i have already sent the evidence to SO.

So my question still remains did you lie on purpose to get people to your brothers site. You claimed you came across it on the net, and pretended you didnt know him. So why do this?

No.1 I wasn't aware that wasn't allowed. I was trying to take care of a lot of things at once, and I guess that I used bad judgement. But you don't really want an explanation, do you? you're just out for blood. Well do as you pleas, 'cos you know what? I don't care anymore? I have never sought ill-gotten gains in my life. And I won't start now. What good would they do me?
You folks think whatever you want, I've always hated this world, and now I hate it even more.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar

I'm waiting!
Call in the mods!

I won't take the bait.

The mods can read.

It is not my job to personally call in anyone. I am a member here just as you are and I respect my fellow members and don't play on their kind hearted emotions to pay my bills.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

You're the one that went over and badgered my brother into a heart attack aren't you?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Then I will call one in!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I see one of ur friends took off
I alerted someone. just wait

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
just sent another alert to kinglizard personally!
Does anybody monitor this thing at night???

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
just sent another alert to kinglizard personally!
Does anybody monitor this thing at night???
nope this is when i get away with all my stuff like one line posts. sweet dreams mods!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 7-10-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

You know if you are in the exposing business, why didn't you expose the whole conversation that you eavesdropped on??? Where I explained and he explained everything. But that wouln't suit your purpose would it? No, because you went over there trying to stir up something, and your evil purpose didn't work there, so you have conveniently shown up with a partner to try to make me look like a crook.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hey!

Ya'll back down! She only mentioned the jewelry due to my persistant u2us offering help albeit not much, but I wanted to cheer TruSpiritStar with a gift. I offered cash and Janasstar turned me down cold, with chiding. She let me know that he would never, ever except money, didn't want it, and that was it. I persisted in my arguments to at least send him an arrangement of cheer up flowers with balloons, etc.. she once again turned me down cold.

FINALLY, she told me that if I insisted on gifting him I could buy some of the jewely, but he felt that I shouldn't. I still persisted and went to the site and found the jewelry site is not even functional at check out. I would have to wait till Monday to find out if it could be fixed.

I think people here are over reacting to the situation. I'm sorry if my queries to her about a gift to her brother brought all this on. I do not feel that her intention at any time was to advertise help/money for him. If it was I'm sure at the very least the site would work in that regard and it doesn't. I don't think anything is out of line here, and her mention of it was due to my post and my u2us asking her about it.

STM

[edit on 10/7/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Thank you, the Lord must have sent you, not that they would believe that. But who cares!?
Yours wasn't the only offer, if I hadn't been so overwhelmed I would have known better than to do something like that.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
She only mentioned the jewelry due to my persistant u2us offering help albeit not much, but I wanted to cheer TruSpiritStar with a gift. I offered cash and Janasstar turned me down cold, with chiding. She let me know that he would never, ever except money, didn't want it, and that was it.

What are you buying the jewelry with if they aren't into money? You mentioned the paypal link didn't work when you tried to pay with money, via paypal.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by seentoomuch
She only mentioned the jewelry due to my persistant u2us offering help albeit not much, but I wanted to cheer TruSpiritStar with a gift. I offered cash and Janasstar turned me down cold, with chiding. She let me know that he would never, ever except money, didn't want it, and that was it.

What are you buying the jewelry with if they aren't into money? You mentioned the paypal link didn't work when you tried to pay with money, via paypal.

You might as well save your breath seentoomuch. She's not getting it, because she doesn't want to GET IT! She is on a witch-hunt!!!! Nothing you say will sink into her head, because her mind is made up.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hi!

The purchase was through another company, not his. It's a large company that I've seen from time to time on the net. He at the most would receive a small percentage for advertising it on his site, one of those deals. I could be mistaken but have a look for yourself. Not a threat imo. The paypal was set up with the wrong city and zip for the BILLING address. I couldn't edit it to the correct city and zip.

www.angelfirejewelry.com...

STM

[edit on 10/7/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Found what I was looking for! Here is where my brother, Truspiritstar, tells everyone that I am his sister and why I didn't want it known.
It's a terrible black secret! Prepare yourselves!!!

Taken from Truspiritstar's website:

I want to make an announcement. Jana might get angry with me for doing so, but I feel that in my capacity, I must. Jana and I are related. She is my baby sister. She didn't want it revealed because, she said it would make her look 'flakey' on ATS.
Jana I am sorry, but we must have complete honesty here! No cloak and dagger! We didn't always grow up together. She was raised 'civilized.' I was mostly raised by my indian father in the Everglades Swamps in Fl. Until a few months ago, I had not seen her for 23 years.
We have had a lot of catching up to do. We find that we have had some very much same experiences. I feel this revelation was necessary because I am linked with Jana's e-mail account. She helped me set everything up. I was not pc savvy. cont'd..

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
In the event that you think I left out some big secret, where it says, cont'd
here's the next post:

If I e-mail you, you will see the return name is *****, that is not my name. In the Glades I used my father's true indian name, Tallfeather. But his father took the christian name of ****** from his boss. That was a very common thing in those times. It was not popular to be an indian. My first name starts with an R. But if is ok with everyone, I would like to keep some anonymity. OK? You may call me chief as some have been doing, although I am not, nor have ever been a chief. Or you can call me Tru, or Truspiritstar. Just call me, OK?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join