It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary Clinton Became President...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Mod edit- If you have nothing construtive to add them please do not add to the topic

Asala
Super modertor,

[edit on 5-10-2007 by asala]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow! Lots of folks dislike Hillary.
It's really going to suck for y'all for about 8 years. It's already been decided. She IS the next president.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by supervortex2004

Hilary is great. The Clintons made America what is should have been. I had a great time in the 1990s.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I should start a thread about how over the long haul conservatism is a losing proposition. Some here would lay an egg and it would really be amusing to watch.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Let's see... If Hitlary Clinton becomes President... I would probably seek to move out of the U.S. altogether. Why? Because it would become glaringly apparent that the NWO had succeeded in taking over the country. The same can be said if Jeb Bush were to become President.

Frankly I'm disgusted with just about the whole lot of these candidates. Every single one of them, with the exception of Ron Paul, are establishment mouthpieces and shills for the NWO.

I just pray to God that Americans wake up and do something about this before we walk into another 4 years of unadulterated HELL!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjsconcrete
After 8 years of Bush it's almost that bad now!!! We have more violence here in central Florida than ever before, our property taxes are through the roof, our insurance rates are sky high. A gallon of milk at the Publix costs 5$, and a loaf of bread (decent bread not processed crap) is 3$. We're well on our way now.

This is no lie. I live in Florida as well. More and more people are out of work in the non-metro areas. The construction industry over built this state by a long shot. I am orginally from Boston and moved to Florida for the cheaper living. Now the cost of living is the same as Boston (with the exception of house ownership) and the pay rate has stagnated.

We have brand new houses that have been sitting empty for well over a year now all over the place.

I think Florida is going to go into rescession soon.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by ItWillHappenSoon]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jess1985

So I guess you like your leaders to accept cash from China in exchange for military secrets. Hillary is still taking cash from criminals and is still not reporting her campaign contributions. I guess you just plain like corruption.

If you read Unlimited Access, you'd know that Hillary despises the US military and her friends thought it was cool to hang condoms and drug paraphernalia on the white house christmas tree as ornaments.

You'd have to admire someone who makes money in cattle futures as part of an illegal campaign contribution and you'd have to ignore her shady real estate deals her illegal wiretapping in order to control bimbo eruptions and the odd trail of dead bodies that follow the Clintons.

prorev.com...

www.zpub.com...

Yeah it's OK to have gangsters in the white house if they pretend to be good liberals.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Think of it this way.

If Hillary gains the nominations from the Democratic party, as I don't believe she will, the whole Vincent Forster assassination will be brought back to the forefront. You can expect this to get real ugly. I am a republican and worse than (for most people here on ATS) I consider my self a conservative. Altthough, I never would consider myself a right wing kook, as they have issues I don't want to go into here. I do not like admitting this, but due to the nature of certain people in this country in certain backward areas of the US (not going name calling) this country is neither ready for a woman president or a black president. Either of which I would welcome....Condi Rice anyone???????

I pretty much disagree with just about everything Hillary stands for, for one reason or another. I disagreed with just about everything Bill did or said for that matter.

Personally I think John Edwards still has a shot at winning, if the powers that be for the Democrat party feel that either a black man or a woman who be too much of a get the republican vote out.

I, on the other hand, am rooting for Fred Thompson. I picked him about 4 months ago to win the nomination and stand by that. How does Thompson/Guiliani sound? Sounds good to me!!!!

Run Fred run!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jess1985

The Clintons are good on economy. Besides that, they suck. I men, at least they're good at SOMETHING, unlike the Bushes. Both equally have a bad case of suckatpresedentalitus. Hilary is a commie,a nd Bush is just plain ignorant of reality. We need someone who has been on the field before, so they know what they're doing when they go to war.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure how Hillary can be any worse than what we have now.

I'm not saying she'll be better. But I don't think she'll be worse.

I'm a dem activist, and I'm trying very hard to prevent her from being our nominee.

The interesting thing is, none of my friends who are politically involved will be voting for her in the conventions.

The "person on the street" may say they're voting for Hillary, but none of the delegates I know are planning on doing so.

So I wouldn't count her as "inevitable" yet.

Also, don't discount Al Gore entering the race. If he does so, or even if he endorses another candidate (probably Obama), that would really throw a monkey wrench in Hillary's plans.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think it might be good to have a woman in office. (we would just have to send her to camp david for 1 week out of every month)
After W ruining the US for 8 LOOOONG years it might be a good change..

I hate to bring up Titor again but.. I think the best idea would be to have 5 presidents changing 1 or 2 out every few years would be a GREAT thing.. Instead of having this republican/democrat non-sense getting in the way.. If you thingk about it.. It is just like blood/crip wars.. who the F cares what party your in RUN THE DAMM COUNTRY and stop whining about inconsequential crap..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasT

That's interesting. The last 'good' dem. president was JFK, relatively speaking. (If you can stand all of his philandering.) JFK was far more conservative than Bush in almost every category.

What the power brokers did to us was quite sneaky actually. It turns out that the neocons were actually former democratic operatives. They hold liberal statist positions on every domestic policy but added the additional doctrine of American military interventionism. Really they are a lot like LBJ (one of the worst presidents ever.) As a result they managed to combine the worst philosophies of both parties and conjoin it into the mess known as George Bush.

The genius of this is that it utterly destroyed the republican party. Now the way towards communism is assured. Hitlery can assume power.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yea, hillary isn't the only evil canidate...

If Hillary or one of the other Eliteists win, im building a boat and sailing to New Zealand...
Anyone that wants to help can join.

I suspect it will be a long trip...

PS, im not kidding...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join