It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Blocks DVD Release!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So, I'm sitting here awaiting the Season 4 release of 'Battlestar Galactica' when I decide to look for something else in the meantime. I work evenings and don't have Cable/Satellite so I tend to miss a lot of TV and end up buying some DVD series releases. (All of 'Battlestar Galactica' Series, 'Surface', etc). So I decide to look for that ABC movie 'Path To 9/11' due to the recent anniversary and the fact that I never seen it in the first place. Surely enough time has passed that it SHOULD be available (even in "limited" release). I have no luck.

So, right as I'm getting ready to search the internet for information on it, I decide to turn on the radio in my garage and start listening to the Michael Reagan program. I'll be darned, COINCIDENCE, KARMA, whatever, he has a guest--David Horowitz--and they are discussing Hillary Clinton and the evil Democrats. David Horowitz mentions the maneauverings to block ABC from releasing 'Path To 9/11' BEFORE the upcoming elections (obviously, it wouldn't be good timing for a Clinton running for president).

Anyway, to keep an already long story shorter, this is what I found.

Bury This Bone!

Needless to say, I like to form my own opinions as most people do. That's why I'm here, on the internet, in forums like this. I'm not going to get a fair representation by both sides when the mainstream media and the major broadcast networks are in bed with the Left.

Am I the only one that this infuriates?

(I know I'm kind of late on this. The link is from September 5th, 2007. Working evenings has its drawbacks!)

[edit on 4-10-2007 by CreeWolf]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Don't feel alone buddy! I don't understand how she can have the power to block something like this from being realsed. This just makes you really wonder what has happend to the experiment that was once call the "United States of America".
So much for the Government keeping its dirty hands out of free enterprise.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It makes me sad just to think of her as a candidate.

"Oh Canada..."

[edit on 10/4/2007 by supervortex2004]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I just love how there is NO MENTION at all of the Bush-Bin Laden family connections. Why is it a Democrat thing?

Man you just got to love Fox News and their completely unbiased reporting [/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Doesn't matter who it blasts or pisses off. No media type of any type should be banned (As long as it's not illegal...). I don't think this is illegal, just free speech that some big player thinks they can block. This makes me very mad.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
I just love how there is NO MENTION at all of the Bush-Bin Laden family connections. Why is it a Democrat thing?

Man you just got to love Fox News and their completely unbiased reporting [/sarcasm]

This is probably because I have made this the title of the thread:
'Hillary Clinton Blocks DVD Release'
Not:
'Bush and Bin Laden Families have Sack-Race at Picnic Together'

Here is another couple of links to why I can't see the movie I want to see on DVD:

WorldNetDaily

NY Post

Its strange. I can't seem to find anything on this on the major broadcast networks (ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN). I wonder why they wouldn't want to report on this?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

On topic: I think its interesting in the US, Neo-NAZI publications generally are allowed to operate under the guise of free speach, while something that would actually be a matter of public record is banned/delayed from release.

Off topic: I dont see any need for the poltical baiting going on in this thread. Any politician or person in a position of power, would do whatever they could to block information that may harm them or their positions from comming out. Democrat, Republican, whatever. If there are skeletons in the closet, you can bet your ass the owners will do what it takes to keep em there.

Neither party has lived up to the standards they claim to hold so dear, while you as a people (and us canadians too) snipe eachother over relatively small differences, the peoples unified voice which led the workers movement, the womens sufferage movement, and the civil rights movement dies a little more each day. Instead of fighting eachother of petty differences, fight the cause of the serious pain your country feels. Fight the people responsible for such actions as these (not just the democratcs!) regardless of what side of the fence they sit on.

I guess thats all I've got to say.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
this hillary cat has a lot going on behind the scenes. i like how she picks a choices the reporters she is gonna comment on but when bush does it everyone wants to call him the devil. hilliary will be the death of the us..

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We should not be surprised by this given the past history of the Clinton crime family.
prorev.com...

What is sad is that they could do this time and time again and it will not negatively affect their poll numbers no matter how much is exposed. There is a profound apathy, moral poverty and lack of critical thinking skills among the American electorate.

join