It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loosing sleep over this one...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ok, so months ago I had this experience with greys. Here is what I e-mailed a mod for the sticky.

I go to fall asleep at night, Its about 11, or 11 30, whatever. So I
was thinking about aliens, but not intensionally, I remember just
having thoughts about them, for instance an image of a grey flashed
into my mind, his/her/its face. I fall asleep now. I was pulled
somehow outside, where the recollection (first memory of it) began. It
was daylight, but not natural daylight. It was light all around but I
remember the sky was black w/ stars out. I was floating in a semi
sitting position (legs slightly bent, back straight, head straight). I
never tried to move, but I think if I could move I would have. I
realized how I was floating when I saw a grey, crouched in the corner
by my window sort of behind a bush. "Oh they have come for me!" I
thought to myself. He looked to be in the "oh crap its a nuclear bomb
cover heads" crouched position. When I looked directly at him, his
hands came off his head and he looked dead at me with a gaze. I was
slowing going up this whole time, but after he gazed at me, everything
got brighter as I got closer to ship. Then I started to rotate
backwards, my feet going first now. My head was still looking down,
but this now is up since the flip, I could see I was going into a
white hole. This is where my memory fades. I woke up and vocally said
"LET ME GO!" loudly. I was also sweating and crying, badly, like I
just ran a marathon! I had to change my sheets, and my boxers were
soaked.

Now normally
when you have a dream things can be wavy and you slowly recall it when
you wake up. But when this happened, I recalled it all at once, like a
rush of data. Not like a slow "ok this happened, then this, then
this... hummm ok". It was more like CRAP, OMG! It was very detailed
texture wise, things had depth to it and nothing seemed out of place.
Everything was there that was there in real life, the pool, chairs,
location/type of plants, lights, black metal fence, small brick wall
to conceal pool equipment, etc. Basically it was allot my mind would
have had to recalled and put properly. I also think it was weird my
memory is gone right from the point when I was entering the ship
floating up, like they wanted me to see nothing more.

I don't know if this was a simple dream, or experience. But the greys looked just as you see everywhere else. Further, the sleep loss part.

I have been loosing sleep since. I have not found it difficult to train in my area in the dark, that is no problem since I am armed with my shuriken. I am, however, finding it difficult to sleep if someone is not awake in the house. Recently over the past few days I have been sleeping from 5-9pm, and being up all night and sleeping from about first sun to 10pm. Today I did not do this and I'm about to hit the sack now. Anyone have any advice about what I should do? I find it hard to close my eyes without thinking a grey is about to come down and get me. I have errie feelings even when I'm sitting at my computer. I felt like turning my computer around so I could see the rest of the room, but it cant be done really. Someone help?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
To me it sounds like a very realistic dream. I've had some dreams that were so realistic I could have sworn that they were real. Some of these realistic dreams even changed my opinions of people for no reason at all, considering they were only dreams (if that makes any sense). To be honest you should try sleeping with something other then a shuriken, try a baseball bat or other blunt object, to smash the living heck out of whatever trys to abduct you
. Im no expert so take what I say with a grain of salt. Well thats my $0.02.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I had a somewhat similar experience. I really don't know if it was a dream either. But like you say, all the details were perfect. This event happened in my room and every item in the room was where it should have been. I've never noticed this in other dreams, no matter how lucid.

I also woke up with a crazy heart beat... I don't think I've ever had as much adrenaline as right then, dreaming or awake.

The "grey" that I encountered in this "dream" was about the same height as the average person and the face was a bit more detailed than the common grey that people describe. I noticed slight wrinkles around the eyes/nose/mouth/etc. Usually they're portrayed as having more of a flat face. The grey colour of its skin was quite dark actually, similar to the background of this forum (not the grey behind this text, the grey outside this block).

I won't describe the whole encounter/dream scenario, mainly because I can't be sure if it was real. I'll just say that it happened in my room and the last thing that happened was the grey approaching me. I don't remember anything after that. I don't recall seeing the actual ship, just an insanely bright light that seemed to act as a umm... I don't know. Basically the light shone through my window & wall, allowing them to just walk in.

I've also had a screwed up sleeping pattern due to this and adopted a similar routine that you have. What's worked for me is just thinking... If they really did come before then they can easily come again. I can't do this forever, I might as well get over it and if it happens again then it happens. Also, as scared as I am of this being a hostile encounter, the thought that this could have *really* happened is just amazing. Sometimes I find myself hoping to see them again... Knowing that I'd really have a petrified fit at that moment if that were to happen.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Comatose]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It doesn't really get good until you see a shadow critter hanging out by your back door pleading to go out. Mind ripper for sure.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
tetsujin420, I also sleep with my cold steel throwing knife. Helps a little, A bat? I'm no fan of that. Thats a Westerners weapon of choice, though I am fluent in all weapons.

Thanks Comatose, Just hearing someone else had an experience with greys already makes me feel better. Last night I just tried forcing the thought out of my mind, I meditated, then feel asleep when I was finished. Surprised I was, I'll keep trying it.

I thought of visiting hypnotherapy to see if I could uncover the rest, if there is any more to uncover that is. Then I thought Do I really want to know what they did to me up there? Maybe they cut my penor off then reattached it... Don't know, but as much as I don't want to know curiosity gets the best. I think if a hypno could uncover more it would prove being more than a dream after all. If they find nothing in my head, could as well been a dream. I hate anyone in my head, normally I'm in other peoples. I hate even the thought of someone else knowing what I'm thinking, so I have been hesitant.

Thanks all.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker

I also think it was weird my
memory is gone right from the point when I was entering the ship
floating up, like they wanted me to see nothing more.

I have been loosing sleep since.

The same basic ShiT, happened to me the day before last, where I was being taken from my room, through the corridor, and out to the backyard, but as soon as we (me and the alien(s) made our way to the backyard, everything seemed to turn into a dream, like they didn’t wont me to remember what was happening as soon as we got to the backyard, s they put me into a dream state. And this was daytime, 2-3 pm, so…. could they’ve taken me aboard a craft during the day?

When this started happening to me all over again from early last year, I was too damn scared to sleep, I’d be up until 2-3 in the morning on my computer, trying to keep myself occupied, pleading to myself it wouldn’t happen again.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by andre18]

new topics

top topics

join