It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Wreck Premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hey, I'm new here, and didn't know exactly where this belongs, but earlier today I was in a pretty bad car accident involving three cars. Thankfully, no one was badly injured. The strangest thing happened though. I knew it was going to happen before it did...and I knew exactly where it would happen. I saw the bridge in my head. A while before the collision I randomly out of nowhere thought, "I should break right now, go real slow... and when this happens, stick my arm out in front of my brother." (he wasn't wearing his seat belt.) So I looked behind me to see if any cars were behind me, if there were, I knew it would be worse. About a minute later I swerved and lost control of the car and BOOM. Thankfully I did hold him back or his head would have gone through the windshield. We're both lucky to be alive and not badly hurt. It's amazing. Everyone says I'm full of it, but that really did happen. Why would I randomly think that? I just feel like I didn't use the warning. I should have turned around then. But I didn't.

Anyways, I was wondering if any one else has ever done this? Anything similar? Or am I insane?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
well to try and help you out, every single time i have ever hit my heard hard, i knew it was gonna happen

i will name a few examples so you can understand and see if this is kind of the same thing as you experienced, but i don't think you are crazy at all

once when i was young my mom and dad were arguing, i was on a chair, sitting on the back of it, to get them to stop arguing i threw myself off the chair figuring i could land and be safe but create enough of a distraction to stop the arguing

well i surely did that, but i smacked my head off of the ground very hard but as soon as i went backwards it flashed in my head what was gonna happen, i tried to grab on and stop myself, but i hit my head, saw stars

once playing hockey on rollerblades in my driveway i went to cross check my dad from behind, our driveway was slanted, my dad was a lot stronger than me so i went backwards but the thing is as soon as i went after him, it flashed in my head that i was going backwards, and i tried to stop but it was too late, i started to fall and my dad tried to grab me but i smacked my head right on the driveway, felt like there was a hole in the back of it, saw stars

during a hockey game once, i went to check this kid, he was the first kid i ever hit in hockey, and i demolished him massively every other time except for this hit, but i went to hit him and i just didn't feel right going into the hit, and tried to stop, couldn't was skating too fast, i don't even know how i hit him, but i ended up on the ice with a penalty lol, so i sat in the penalty box and my vision was flashing

and the most recent was during a football game, i was on offence and there was an interception, i heard hte other team yell out "BINGO BINGO BINGO" (means they have an interception) and the deja vu started, i started looking around knowing i was gonna get nailed, at the last second i turned my head and saw this guy coming at me, it was too late and as soon as i saw him i knew i was getting smashed lol

sure enough he got me good, my vision was flashing after that

but the point is i have known every single time i have ever hit my head hard, there are a few more times, but every single time i have known

there is surely a posibility that if i can sense when i am gonna get messed up, you can sense when your gonna get into a 3 car accident with your bother not wearing a seatbelt

don't some animals go out to sea to die? seaguls or something, maybe that has nothing to do with it, but i have heard of cats going around old folks homes and sitting on the lap of an old person and the next day they die, and the cat is dead on every time

i wouldn't think you were crazy though if you say you knew you were gonna crash and you did

just be happy that you are that tuned in i guess lol that you walked away totally fine

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

Yeah, that sounds about like my deal. It seems that I'm constantly being warned by that little voice in my head and flashing images, and yet I never listen to them quite in time. But I suppose it's good that I have them period, or else I'd be in a LOT more trouble. I mean, I'm not saying I'm freakin psychic or anything, but I find it incredible that people can change something with those little warnings. It's as if something IS looking after us. Maybe it's some sort of pre-conceived instinctive adrenaline rush, maybe it's like a guardian angel or god, maybe I need to lay off the Red Bull. Either way, it's amazing.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
pay attention to it but you still have the power to change it. be more aware of your surroundings and it's very possible time will pass with no troubles.

new topics

top topics

join