It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Can ya do me a cool spiderman avatar but with a halloween theme to it !! You could put spiderman as a zombie
...me love zombies !!!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Sure can ! Sounds fun actually.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thanks for takin' time outta ya day to do this for me
... I'm gonna add ya to my friends list !!!! Yeehee !!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Me too! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my friends list. You're more than welcome to add me to yours. Keep up the awesome work and I'll spread the news about this thread if you'd like me to.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I apologize for the delay in the recent requests. Life outside the computer keeping me busy and such. I will get to them in the next day or two.

And I always appreciate new friends !

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellipsis
I apologize for the delay in the recent requests. Life outside the computer keeping me busy and such. I will get to them in the next day or two.

And I always appreciate new friends !

The simple fact that you are taking the time out of your own schedule to create avs for free, there is absolutely no need to apologize, at least to me...Contrary to poular belief, some users do indeed do things other than immerse themselves in ATS. We understand.

Lets be buds, bud

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey, just wanted to let you know Im getting compliments via U2U's on your avitar!! Lots of people are impressed with your work. Your doing great. I cant wait to see what you come up with for the animated ones. I am sure they will be great!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Thats great! Thank-you so much for letting me know.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

Ok hope this is what you want =)

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Ok I had some fun with yours and mixed it up a bit ! Here are some to chose from. If none of these work let me know. And yes I did a halloween one for you !

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

I had issues coming across a decent look for zombie spidey so I came up with these. Hope you like them !

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellipsis

Dude you are insane!!! Those avs are awesome. You certainly captures the basis of my request. Glad you had a little bit of fun as well. I had a nice chuckle with the muppets one. Nice! I really appreciate you droppin me some choices though. They all work for me.

Again for being a team player, and having skills to pay the bills.

Good lookin out Ellipsis!

peace

[edit on 10/22/07 by Don Wahn]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

I am glad you liked them! Yeah the muppets one was fun. I loved the pimp skellie though, glad to see you sporting it for halloween.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow!

Great work, Ellipsis!!

Looks like I'll have some serious competition, if I ever get back to making avatars again.

You surely have some talent, and top quality skills!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mechanic 32

Thank-you! What a flattering thing to say.

I could lie and say it didn't inflate my ego a tad, but hey the truth is always more exciting.

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing anything you create in the future.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
SkipShipman, here is your avatar with the picture you provided. I added the UFO image, but the picture was so small I had to improvise a little.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here ya go whitewave, hope it works. If I were you I would go with a white background or a light blue. I tried to make it larger so you could opt out of the background image. Hope you like it !

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So the Halloween season is almost over. If anyone needs or wants a simple autumn theme, let me know.

I love making these so keep the requests coming !

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ellipsis. What an awesome avatar you posted in my thread. You really captured my "mood".

I love it and want to use it. Can I ask one little customization. Can you change the "X-PHILE" text to lower-case ( x-phile ) . Thanks alot. By the way, the avatars you created for solarskye are incredible. You really have a great skill. I get the impression you really love creating these. Do you have time to create a bigfoot or Night Stalker theme avatar?

[edit on 30-10-2007 by x-phile]

[edit on 30-10-2007 by x-phile]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh, by the way. If you aren't familiar with Kolchak ( image in previous post) the Night Stalker, it was a TV series from the 70's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join