It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nacy Pelosi a reptilian?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
GROVER !
'stop wasting server space' LOL! Hilarious!

What's up w/ that dog? He/she is really cool, looks so nice! / / / /

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think the mods of ATS are reptilians, but by not censoring these threads about reptilians, they keep their reptilian covers, because if they censored them, their reptilian covers would be blown.

I think we've solved why you shouldn't ask to become a mod. You can only be a mod if you're a reptilian!!!

I may be a reptilian. I have to go look in the mirror again. I could have sworn I saw my eyes move. That means I'm reptilian.

I think all of you are reptilian as well. All of you that are saying this reptilian stuff is stupid, you're traitors to your own species. How dare you!

Be proud of being a reptilian!

We should form our own reptilian nation in the world. Our fellow reptilians have suffered long enough.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightunseen
lol lol go to www.theendoftheinternet.com lol lol omg
its getting old
:@@
please, LIGHTUNSEEN, SAY SOMETHING ABOUT DOCKHEAD, DOCKSOMETHINGS HILL AVATAR!!!! DO YOU REALISE CYBORGS ACTUALLY POST IN OTHER AREAS? I THINK ITS NWO THERE IS A POSTING FROM AN ACTUAL CYBORG! THEY SEEM TO HATE TO USE THE ARTICLE 'THE' WHY I DON'T KNOW UNFORTUN THEY MAKE SOME GOOD POINTS ABOUT FEEDING THE WORLD W/ EUTHOPIAN DYING CHILDRENS PHOTO ON THE GUILT TRIP BUT OVERALL SEEMS MIND / POPULATION CONTROL>>> PRETTY WILD POSTING

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I think the mods of ATS are reptilians, but by not censoring these threads about reptilians, they keep their reptilian covers, because if they censored them, their reptilian covers would be blown.

AROUND THIS POINT I THINK AMMA THROWING UP A LUNG ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING //// YOU KNOW WHATS INSANE --- THIS MI AMIGOS IS , YEP,,, A DOUBLE POST,,,,ISNT KINDA INSANE WHEN PEOPLE APOLOGIZE FOR X2POSTS? THEY GOTTA BE REPTILIANS////XXXXX

[edit on 4-10-2007 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

Seasoned ATS users generally do not like the style of posts you make. you'll find cogent, sensible, thought provoking posts will get you a lot further here, than using the language you are using now.

Its not a matter of being stuck up, its a matter of being able to read and understand your posts without having to translate slang and lazy english.

Also, im pretty sure theres a rule somewhere about posting in all caps, though that may just apply to thread titles, i cant remember.

On topic: In all the reptilian threads there have been on ATS (at least of the ones I've seen) there has yet to be any actual solid evidence of such creatures, all video footage is from youtube or another upload source and is of very poor quality. So if in all the threads, wtih all different minds converging on one central issue, not one piece of credible evidence has arrived, shouldn't that tell you something? Like, maybe, the issue is bull?

Edit to add: To bad Mirthful edited the below post, i was really looking forward to his/her reply

[edit on 4-10-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

Mod Note: Consider Yourself "Policed."

[edit on 4/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thats Grover Maxwell Underfoot the Great, Prince of Dogs. He is my best buddy, him and my 20 lb black cat Smokey Stinkybutt.

Grover is a Chow/Border Collie/Pomeranian mix... 45 lbs of fur and love.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Can anybody here translate this incoherent post?

On a side note, if you are really concerned about the reptilian problem....your doing wonders to help the cause......not.

Mods, keep this post up, never delete it. It is a good example of why most people will never take this place seriously. I know that does not matter, because this place is a business venture and obviously the bills are being paid. I also know that there are enough whackos around with internet access to ensure your bills continue to get paid....but if for some reason there was a disease spreading common sense, reason and logic around you guys would be hurting because of posts and threads just like this.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
She may indeed be a snake, aren't all politicians? But one from outerspace? Not too likely. At the rate we're going, everyone but me and thee are going to be reptilian overlords (or whatever they're called)...and I'm not too sure about thee...

Geeze, these are silly posts...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Heres a short video i threw together of her on the view. Going through the raw footage i noticed her eye changing shades of color constantly. I apologize for the resolution, i know it sucks. Take it for what its worth. (also turn off any lights shining on your screen otherwise it makes the contrast in the colors pretty difficult to catch.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That video was a joke, right? Just to show how ridiculous all these youtube lizard videos are?

If you did not intend this video as a joke, then please......seek help.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah, Meatclown, forgot about the licking of the lips thing. They seem to do that alot.... got to try to get videotape v digital video of these monsters so there can't be any discredit as to pixels. Seems like we're the only two who believe these things exist. Oh well. Righ, Mr D Icke/ / / /

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
not this again!!! these topics make this site look "cheap"

[edit on 4/10/07 by segalindoa]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
Take it for what its worth.

My suggestion....

Upgrade your video equipment

They do have equipment now that tends to keep those reptilians under control.

It is a war

Arm yourself

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by segalindoa

I've come to the conclusion. This site is a business first, everything else second. The more people they drive here, the more participation they have (even in stupid threads) the more potential dollars they make off this site. It's common sense. Hell, they probably plant half of this stuff themselves, because you can see the threads on this board that get the most hits are the most retarded ones. Why else could you explain someone like John Lear's forum? To drive counts, nothing more.

So yeah, this site is nothing more than an entertaining diversion for most of us. Threads like this are the reason we can't consider it to be anything mroe than that.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Its not the OPs keeping these threads alive but the hoards of debunkers and cirtics who post hundreds of remarks who keep them alive and in the top spots of the site.

And to the OP: So the eye-colours change, right? Rather than immediatly leaping to the conclusion "must be a reptilian", how about researching different reasons why the eye-colour might change. Contact lenses? Video-phenomena? ET of non-reptilian origin? The fact that you leap to only one conclusion and title your post this way shows that you are not interested in research but only in sensationalism.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by segalindoa

I've come to the conclusion. This site is a business first, everything else second. The more people they drive here, the more participation they have (even in stupid threads) the more potential dollars they make off this site. It's common sense. Hell, they probably plant half of this stuff themselves, because you can see the threads on this board that get the most hits are the most retarded ones. Why else could you explain someone like John Lear's forum? To drive counts, nothing more.

So yeah, this site is nothing more than an entertaining diversion for most of us. Threads like this are the reason we can't consider it to be anything mroe than that.

Yet nobody has debunked the OP yet. Ironic? I still have yet to see another video of your average joe displaying these characteristics.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
I still have yet to see another video of your average joe displaying these characteristics.

What about the mother of all these videos? This girl is no one famous or powerful or anything:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

lol the only one you can find is from another reptilian thread? Surely every single instance of pupil distortion and changing eye color can't have been already used by a "reptilian disinfo agent?"

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is ludicrous. Really too far, I mean Im pretty sure i could find any video with the same artifacts (in fact i have half a mind to make a video recreating these effects that people mistake for signs of major politicians turning into reptile aliens, maybe some time soon il post one). Seriously though, saying that Pelosi is shapeshifting rather than saying it's the distortion from the massive amounts of compression is like going into a barn during a heavy storm and saying that ghosts and aliens are blowing hay everywhere not the wind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join