It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot sightings up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Bigfoot sightings were big once again in the Chestnut Ridge area in 2003, according to the annual roundup of the unexplained from word processor of Stan Gordon. The "X-Files" may come and go, but Greensburg-based Gordon has maintained an A to Z compendium of mysteries for lo these many years.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

does anyone even belive in bigfoot anymore?

LAX

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i think theres a missing link somewhere...as to big foot or it being alive today, who knowes.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The encounter I had with Bigfoot was the most terrifying event in my life. It occurred on Saturday December 6th 2003 while I was hiking with my son in a remote part of the mountains near Lake Arrowhead California. I am submitting my sighting to Bigfoot Encounters website in order to help document the existence of this unknown creature and its behavior patterns

We were observing a group of wild Turkeys near the Deep Creek area adjacent to Lake Arrowhead. The time was approximately 4:35pm and it was getting dark quickly. We were heading back to the truck when we suddenly heard a blood curlding shriek accompanied by primal groaning. The sounds were generating from a very close distance of around 200 yards.

Thirty to forty seconds passed before we began to hear thumping and the distinct sound of branches breaking and cracking footsteps over tall grass & dry brush! We quickly snapped out heads in the general direction to see what was making the terrifying sounds as I began to scramble for my bear spray and crossbow. My son grabbed for his camera. It was apparent now something big was closing in on us rapidly. We were so petrified by what was unfolding before us that we began instinctive evasive maneuvers and ran like hell in opposite direction. After about 50 feet, we SAW something move off in the distance. We froze and my son asked "What did you see"? I replied that I saw a bear and it was running towards us. I asked what he saw. He said �a hunter�. I asked "How do you know it was a hunter, was he wearing Cammo"? He said NO, he was all covered in FUR! He thought it must be a hunter because, "it moved on two feet like humans do, and it was running".

Suddenly a large, hairy, human-like creature emerged from the tree line. Our mouths dropped. I literally crapped my pants as we dropped to the ground and realized we were staring directly at Sasquatch. My son, shaking in terror, had the presence of mind to snap a photo (see picture below). Although not clearly visible from the picture, the creature had piercing yellow eyes and was nearly 8 feet tall. Lurking in the distance, it moved in and out of the brush observing us for 5-10 minutes. Finally it circled around and moved behind us. We could smell a rancid odor much like rotten cheese. The creature lurched at us several times as if we had encroached upon it�s territory before moving down into a meadow near the streambed where we were hiking. We saw it cross the stream and slip away as it went across the other side. It moved through the meadow at a quartering angle away from us and into the tree line once again. It�s arms swung low close to the ground.

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ok - I was lying.. But you have to admit I came up with a pretty good story!!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Was just about to say, that photo looks like it has fairly normal man-length arms. Also, under zoom...looks like a guy in a snowsuit.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Are you saying I am not a good hoaxer?

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

new topics

top topics

join