It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New way to find reptilian head on dollar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chemicalbrother

Thanks
........ I'll try to get in contact with her .... maybe she'll post some more stuff up

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've stopped replying to this thread because it is obvious I have no other evidence to back up my claims, I was simply sharing something I saw and wondered if anyone else saw it too. Obviously not. So that answers my question.

As Steve said, yes I was serious, but the picture on our money is just a theory I had. Now I'm not so sure about it myself, but I still believe reptilians exist. And you have a right to dissagree with me. But if you don't have anything inteligent to say and just want to bash people who believe in "aliens," keep it to yourself please.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
you should look at the back of the new canadians 20$.

-First, on one side there is alot of reptilian and aliens figures.

-When you look at the bill from the side with the drawings, to the sun, the drawing of the boat mearge perfectly with the face of Elysabeth Queen and make a reptilian face!!

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

-On the side with drawings it said in french and english: Could we ever know each other in the slightest witout the arts? in french: Nous connaitrions-nous seulement un peu nous-même sans les arts?

sans les arts = witout the arts, but in french: sans les arts as the same pronotiation that : sans lézards = without lezards!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I see Optimus Prime there on the left.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ahem! I'd like to call everyone's attention to the bald eagle's left eye. It shows a vertical slit, rather than the normal circular-shaped pupil of birds. I told you reptilians (or reptoids) are real!

Also, I could see a 'face' with its third eye (stars above head) and Pharaoh's beard (shield on chest).

[edit on 2008-6-29 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The little guy in the middle looks like the short chubby alien from "Communion"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Good observations in this thread, and Piky, that "reptilian" eye to me, says a whole lot. I see this is an old thread, but a new one also points this eye out, and it is significant. Since the "eagle" is actually a Phoenix, and the "reptillian" eye would more traditionally be called a "Serpent's" eye, then the symbolism becomes clear.

In the Bible, the story of Adam and Eve, that old Serpent was there at the beginning. Even as a symbolic story, one could guess that the US Dollar bill "Eagle" is really something more like Satan Rising. The Phoenix symbolizes rising from death, rebirth.

Much more to the complete symbol, but the talons speak volumes in the Satan Rising context: Arrows or Peace. Life or Death. You are with him, or against him. Oppose him, and die...

JR MacBeth

<< 1   >>

join