It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

voting for ron paul? better take a look!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
this is crazy what they are doing to the voting system!!!
check this out:

prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What the hell is up with that? I think ron paul is one of the best candidates. These are horrible.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
they dont want him to win, its that simple!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is the third thread ive seen about this. Remember people, if you want to support Ron Paul, you need to do it NOW. There is only about a week left.

October 12, october 12, october 12...

Its so unfair though. Many people will miss this deadline. USA dont want a decent guy running the show, thats for sure.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ron Who??? Does this guy live in the United States? Who is he? Where is he from? what does he stand for?

Is he just another rich old white guy? We don't need anymore of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfTom

ron paul is americas last hope, thats who he is!!!!!!!!!! go check out his web site.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of his, but I won't be able to vote for him. We have closed primaries, so I'm going to have to vote for Obama. It's a shame, because I think he would be great for the country. But I will not switch to Republican just to vote for him. I'm just too anti-establishment for that.
Good luck to him though! We need someone like him in the White House to help save this country and our freedoms.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pjsconcrete

Why not vote for Gravel

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
RP is a nutjob, best thing for this country (and him) is for him to quit now and go the Ross Perot way, otherwise we wil all be saying "Mrs. President Clinton"

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
RP may be a nutjob and many of his ideas are the wrong ideas for our time (ex. abolishing the FBI and making America into a hermit state) but I still feel hes the better option of either Hitlery or RP if those were the options.

Personally im voting for either Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo; they arent as loony as RP.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Personally, I'm voting for Mike Gravel in the primaries. I also thinks it makes little difference unless electronic voting machines are outlawed.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.vajoe.com...

Gravel - 12.88%
Romney - 12.71%
Giuliani - 12.04%
Kucinich - 9.30%
Biden - 6.88%
Tommy Thompson - 6.79%
Cox - 5.94%
Clinton - 4.66%
Hunter - 4.33%
Obama - 4.17%
Dodd - 3.97%
Huckabee - 3.41%
Fred Thompson - 3.22%
Tancredo - 3.14%
Paul - 2.02%
Richardson - 1.75%
Edwards - 1.33%
Brownback - 1.07%
Mccain - 0.38%

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
RP is a nutjob, best thing for this country (and him) is for him to quit now and go the Ross Perot way, otherwise we wil all be saying "Mrs. President Clinton"

Most of us here at ATS are Nutjobs and I like to think of that as a compliment.

I'm all for Ron Paul. He is a breath of fresh air in a campaign full of androids.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
With Romney as a very successful rep gov in the same state as old crazy left wing Kennedy he got my vote for just pulling it off, but I also tend to lean towards governors since they are running a state much like running the federal part.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just wish I didn't have to give my right to vote away. When ever you vote for someone that is exactly what you are doing. I love Ron Paul, don't get me wrong. I want him to win over every other candidate out there. However, when ever we vote for a politician we are essentially giving up our right to vote. I wish the American public got to vote on the issues that our politicians vote on. Why (as free Americans) are we forced to give up our right to decide for ourselves. Until this changes, nothing will change. I want to be able to vote on issues like IRAQ, MINIMUM WAGE, HEALTH CARE, ETC..... But we never will because we give our right to vote away to corrupt politicians. POWER TO THE PEOPLE

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjsconcrete
But I will not switch to Republican just to vote for him. I'm just too anti-establishment for that.

So let me get this straight... You want to vote for him, but won't, because you refuse to change your documented party affiliation? That's laughable man! Change it back afterwards if it's that big of a deal. You want him to win right? But because you're so afraid of being labeled a 'Republican', you're actually going to contribute to the movement against him. Good logic. No wonder we can't get any effective politicians in office.... Your apathy is exceeded only by your complacency, neither of which do anyone any good.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

Paul is a nutjob but spending $3 trillion a year that we have to borrow to screw with other people's countries makes sense? Yea, no question, the DC business-as-usual-machine is working awesome!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul lost all respect from me in tonight's debate.

He said the U.S. hadn't been attacked in over 200 years! Yes, there is 9/11 but there's also Pearl Harbor! :shk:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Umm.... ok.... not something I'd lose all my respect of him over but it's a nudge in the wrong direction. How old is he again? Or perhaps he was making a very indirect reference to Robot Chicken to try to draw in the 25-34 crowd even more

Lil Hitler

[edit on 10-10-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Ron Paul lost all respect from me in tonight's debate.

He said the U.S. hadn't been attacked in over 200 years! Yes, there is 9/11 but there's also Pearl Harbor! :shk:

Oh man, ouch, thats a little mistake, im sure it was just a little slip of the tounge, but as a man that prides himself on haveing a great knowledge of history... and the US civil war also happen within his 200 years... im sure he will clarify what he meant to say... people make mistakes all the time when they speak, like yearlier this year, Obama made a mistake, saying 10's of thoses died in an horrible tornado, while only 10 died, this little overexageration, while bad, is not the end of the world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join