It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus christ. live and let live.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I Think we put way to much emphasis on which religion is right and which one is wrong. If everyone kept religion as something that works for them, and not necessarily the next, all would be fine. It’s the preaching that starts wars, ends relationships and grinds people into a pit of guilt. It’s cool if you believe that story, awesome. Live it. Make me envy you and your life and your way of being. Show the world your down to earth and amazing, and then you might turn some heads. Telling other people they have to believe it also is just rude, and arrogant. And it makes people irritated and mad when people are rude and arrogant. And that causes problems. Pretty simple.

Imagine there’s no heaven
It’s easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky...

Great man and I miss him. John Lennon.

Just be good to each other, just do whatever tickles you and don’t expect everyone to enjoy the same feather.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tasteslikethunder
Imagine there’s no heaven
It’s easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky...

Great man and I miss him. John Lennon.

I would like to hear what John Lennon is saying about his song now. I'll bet he has a little different take on it.

Mark 16
[15] And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Christians are to go and tell others about the only way to be saved. Some will believe it and some won't.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What proof of being saved? The bible? Ha give me a break...

Above the sky doesn't lie heaven, it's space if you didn't know...

Didn't people in the olden days thought hell was actually below us? Guess they were wrong

[edit on 3-10-2007 by AncientVoid]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientVoid

Tell me what lies above space when you find out. If it's true the universe is a dodecahedron, what lies outside. The place called heaven lies apart from here the book says.

new topics

top topics

join