It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please adopt me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm a newbie in desperate need of adoption. I've been awakened on the internet for a few months. Feels like I've come out of a coma. Would someone please show me the ropes? I would like to be able to navigate through this site. I would also like to be able to exchange ideas, listen, learn and speak with others who share my enthusiasm on a variety of topics.

I don't know where to start and I feel like I'm standing in the shallow end of the pool with all the gear on and nobody wants to play with me because I'm the Nerd. I promise to take off the nose plug and fins if you give me the time of day....

I'm 37, female and from Alberta, Canada. I found out about this site from listening to the Alex Jones Radioshow. I'm interested in Conspiracy Theories. I would like to speak to and exchange ideas with people on a wide variety of topics.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the site....I'm a newbie myself, alebeit, I used to frequent the site years ago also........Don't get addicted now....(which is the true conspiracy)'-)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
welcome! if you need any help, feel free to ask, and add me as a friend!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Steff

I just found my post. Thanks so much for replying. I was beginning to think I was wandering around in here for nothing. Do I have to send 200 messages before I can join in the fun?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Thanks! I'm just relieved people are responding to me. What is the signature line for?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This may help...

Mod Note: ATS Handbook – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ATS Freshman’s Forum – Please Review This Link.

And feel free to U2U any staff member if you need help, or have a question.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hello spitnkitn and welcome to ATS!!

YOu will find everyone here to be very helpful.. And like most if you need any help feel free to ask me.. I will direct you in the right direction..

You will find many topics here.. From the mundane to the outlandish!!

Peace!
Zysin5

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thanks, everyone is so helpful here. I keep thinking if I comment on things someone might tell me to mind my own business. Do I go to the recent posts and just start talking to people?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Have at it...

Anyone who tells you to MYOB will be poo covered in no time.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Girl I read your opening and I even feel that I have to step in and give a helping hand.

Just feel free to post on any forum you want and just wait for the replies, the comments do not necessarily have to be directed at you and if you need to reply to one particular poster just use the name while posting or the "reply button".

Is as easy as that.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There's certainly no need to feel alone when you are connected to the internet.

This site alone has literally hundreds of people logging on and posting daily.

You can reply to others, or start your own topics. People will respond with varying degrees, depending on what their interests are.

Anyway, on a personal note, feel free to send me a personal message (U2U) at any time.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks. I really appreciate the help. I'll dive in head first and hope I don't scrape my nose on the bottom of the pool.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello

I hardly help out anyone, but if you need something and no one else is on, I'll be glad to.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

Thanks. I feel so welcome. How long have you been a member? Where do I find the forum or topics?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I've offered up my services to adopt in the past and nobody's taken me up on it so I'll gladly offer up my services again.

That said, you'll find that the entire staff is at your service and the majority of the members would probably be willing to help you out as well. It's that kind of place.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitnkitn
I keep thinking if I comment on things someone might tell me to mind my own business.

yep, thats pretty much how it works.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spitnkitn

You are welcome
heres an ATS cheatsheet for you...

May the light be with you always..

[edit on 3-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS!!

Great to have you here on are ship, Please shout if you need any help
-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

new topics

top topics

join