It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, my mom is in a coverup/conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
MAKE A SIMPLE WEBSITE!

The best thing you can do is simply flood your surroundings with info. If you're not web wise, just use one of those web site building programs. It doesn't matter what the site looks like, just that it does 2 things:

1) Documents your plight clearly
2) Shows up on google searches

Spreading the information as far as possible will of course result in people in possession of it being scared off and denying a connection, but for every 10 people who bury their head in the sand or kneel and submit to the powers that be, there will be ONE who isn't prepared to deny justice. The more people who know, the more difficult it will be for the corrupt powers to silence the collective voice.

Knowledge is the weapon. Spread it!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm really surprised they went to all that trouble just due to the truth about response times.
Your story does sound pretty genuine, more believeable than most stories on here anyway. That's pretty amazing how easy it was for them to screw you guys over, if true.
And just over a matter like that.
I think we should look at that matter abit closer and see why it may be so important to them.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You have said that the information is overwhelming but there is a point to it all.

Use as many options as you can to expose this corrupt little hamlet to as many people as possible. However, IMO it's important that you get a good lawyer due to legalities that may be involved with accusing
upstanding, law abiding and leading citizens
of that hole. Again, make sure to get your attorney somewhere else.

You might want to change the title of this thread to something that's more likely to get it pulled up on a search engine.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Have there been any scandals involving the fire department? Perhaps fire related deaths when they arrived too late?

I found an article a couple of days ago on a fire I think it was 2004 It was 2005.

An historic building in downtown,

A developer just won a $1 Million reclamation contract.

Right around the same day they announced the contract, the building burned to the ground, a total loss.

The fire was blamed on two vagrants.

Could the OP's mother have some incriminating info on this matter?

I will do a search for the relative article and post it here when I find it.

It is on this page, you will need to scroll down to get to it:

98-Year-old Structure Burned Four Days After Renovation Plans Were Approved

HEMET - One of the oldest buildings in Hemet burned to the ground Monday in a suspicious fire.

The 98-year-old Harvard Apartments complex in the 250 block of South Harvard Street was destroyed just four days after city officials approved building plans to renovate the abandoned three-story building, said Bruce Herwig, the building's owner.

Passersby reported the fire just before 11:30 a.m. Monday, but by then the fire had engulfed the top story and not much could be done to when firefighters arrived, said Hemet Fire Department Capt. Todd Fetters. "It got way too much of a head start on us," Fetters said.

edit:add link and correct post.

[edit on 2007/10/5 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow, thats a great find. I'll keep my eye out for more stories like it.

Last night I got a big stack of papers from my mom, most of it relating to her union, the arbitration, and the sexaul harassment emails. I'll be going through them today and see if I can get some stuff scanned and uploaded this weekend. Just briefly looking through them I learn a lot more about what was going on. It appears to have started as early as january 2005 when my mom was notified that her employment may be terminated. Everything that led up to it I still need to go through.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by 56]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, just looked at Hemet on Google maps. It ain't big, so I don't see how anyone would conduct a conspiracy here. BUT, I would like to know if there are any people in the upper forms that may be involved with any big business.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Gorman91]

WOW, just WOW. Look at this:

"Due to security reasons, we can no longer fill patch requests"

www.cityofhemet.org...

What a coincidence that the police page doesn't have the same, the people who are suppose to protect us.

www.cityofhemet.org...
So, the fire dept. is at risk from terrorists, but not the guys with guns and a badge? This just got very interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have scanned and uploaded a few of the papers that I got.
This is an email from the union stating how they wanted to reevaluate the case:
img264.imageshack.us...

Here is the official memorandum we recieved stating the union will not support the case:
img231.imageshack.us...

This is an email in response to not supporting the case. Before this, they were 100% behind it, but when the director Rebecca Miller left (for what she said were her and her family moving east), the union suddenly changed their position. Also notice how they didnt want anymore contact from us about the case:
img516.imageshack.us...

Here is a really good one. This is what my mom presented at her arbitration hearing. This is only the first page, an outline of what she has. I also have the exhibits that she presented. I will soon be getting the other file box containing the fasified emails and other documents.
I have letters of reccomendations from many workers at city hall where my mom worked before going to the fire department, along with their performance evaluations. Each shows her as an excellent employee, and highly recommended. This contradicts what the fire chief said she was being fired for. The cheif's main reason for fireing her was incompetance and unauthorized leave. My mom had been stressed by some of the incidents, and was required to take leave due to her blood pressure being too high. There appears to be a series of miscommunications (or coverups) where the cheif took it as unauthorized and an excuse to fire her.
Now, if you have been wondering, There was another woman that worked as a secretary at the fire department, and it appeared her and the chief got along quite well. There were some incidents which my mom had told me about where mistakes were made by the other secretary that my mom was blamed for by the chief. And by the way, the cheif was married.
So theres a bit to ponder and discuss as I go through the rest of the papers.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What is happening to both you and your mother is called organized group stalking (aka gang stalking) and your mother is a prime example of who a target is....Your mom is a whistle blower and she was doing the right thing. She and you have now become Targeted Individuals (TI). I live in Nanaimo BC, Canada and this is a world wide growing phenomenon. Here in my city alone there are 6 of us TI's. I hold support meetings here in my home, I am also a moderator on a multistalk forum. I estimate that there are more TI's out there with a ratio of 3 per thousand in any given area you live in. I base this on the shear number of Ti's I know right here in my back yard.....population less than 80,000. I know many more TI accross Canada as well as the US.
Just google organized group stalking or gang stalking and you will get an education....
my favourite site is
www.catchcanada.org this site has a video of the stalkers, check it out.
Debbie Newhook

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have gone back and re- read the outrageous experience your mom has gone through and this is exactly what these organized stalking groups do. They mess with your life and turn everyone against you....they slam doors that used to be open....What is happening to you and your mom is happening to hundreds of thousands of people...you are not alone....Tell your mom to keep fighting the pricks.....Organized group stalking and harassment can happen to anyone and the number of targeted individuals is ever increasing.....you do not have to be a whistle blower to become a target. Some people are 'chosen' because they make good target practice....
debbie Newhook

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One thing I'd like to add here 56.

Be very careful! I'm sure you are but just to reiterate that is important because ATS is the #1 site of it's kind and there are now millions of people reading this around the world. This is now not only national but international and this creates a two edged sword.

Just please make sure you, as the carpenters say: "Measure twice, cut once"

Think everything thru thoroughly from securing evidence to simple trips to the 7-11 for milk. I would do my best to make sure you and your mother never travel alone.

Sounds paranoid yes but better safe than sorry.

May your Guardian Angels surround you and your family with protection my friend.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
omg seriously. Either you shoot them dead or move and let it go. There will be no retrial if it has already been exhausted. The media will mention it for A DAY and say nothing more, and move back on to the bogus BS they have on TV. If you keep pushing further THEY might hire mob and kill you guys without a chance for you to fight back.

a:hire mob/shoot them yourselves
b:move on

those are now your ONLY two options, PICK ONE and let this topic fall.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
1337cshacker,

How old are you?

Either you are trying to crack wise here or you are not thinking this thru very well. I would hope it's the latter because this is not the time to be "funny".

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Have you considered that your mom has only touched the top of an iceberg?
Delayed fire response stinks of insurance scams to me. The Kid and Cops organizing could be far worse and for far greater monetary rewards and control.

Here are rules I have stayed alive by when others have not:
1. Never stampede the sheep.
2. Never pull the covers off of someone that can kill you and get by with it.
3. Never cost someone that can kill you and get by with it more money than it would cost them to get rid of you.
4. Never ever get into a fight with someone you do not know well.

I suggest you and mom retreat to a safer place and fight these people from a distance. I have never been able to do anything but make attorneys wealthy in similar court cases.
Keep your information under wraps for a book is my suggestion but gather all you can.
You need an outside attorney for one and a really good investigator or and investigative journalist for two. Keep good records some place other than at home.
Above all else it is NOT paranoia if they really are trying to kill you. Get and keep your guard up. Keep in touch with us.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Comforter]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
1337cshacker,

How old are you?

Either you are trying to crack wise here or you are not thinking this thru very well. I would hope it's the latter because this is not the time to be "funny".

Nice, that was funny too. Of course I'm "cracking wise", or whatever...

Well If its not time to be funny, then its time this guy forgets about it. Him and his poor mom will wind up being shot to death and never heard of again if they go any further with this. If the court was paid off by these people, they obviously have some influence, it will take NOTHING for the media to be happy with a few cents, or death threats. There is nothing they can do but move on.

You also have to consider, what If they were trying to hide something that needs to be hid for safety of public. What if they expose something that can permanently damage the town? You got to think about that too, and at least consider it.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sounds like the fire chief is in the upper levels of a crime syndicate and is able to coerce just about anybody in your small city to do just about anything he wants them to.

I suggest you leave the state altogether if you can't get your situation to improve.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I agree, you and mom need to leave the state ASAP.
I have found many involvements of child abuse and abduction linked to Vice Police from WA to FL.
In California (Process) Cult conventions were held back in the 70’s that were hosted by among other names, Jerry Brown. I thought he was out of the picture when he left the Governors office and settled into the office of Oakland’s Mayor. However now he is California’s Attorney General. How can anyone fight against the present stacked deck of politicians and police?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ok, First off it seems that you don’t have all the facts straight. You have contradicted yourself and what you originally stated has happened and why about your mom at least 3 times now. This is not a good thing. The only way that you are going to get to the bottom of this is by going over every step of what happened again.

For instance, you said that there was another secretary involved. This is perhaps the most important piece of information that you originally left out. Was she still working when your mom was? Did this other secretary try to get your mom fired to have her old job back? It sounds to me like she perhaps had more to do with this conspiracy than anyone else.

Also, you failed to mention in your original post that your mom took leave for stress. Well it’s no wonder why the union didn’t back her. Any employee who goes to the hospital for stress and migraines is usually flagged as an insurance soaker by the union and her employer. “Oh I got a hangnail, time to go rack up a thousand dollar workers comp claim.” This may be how the union and the fire chief viewed your mom.

Now don’t take all this the wrong way. I know that it sounds harsh right now but I am just trying to be realistic and honest here for your sake, not mine. The things that I have pointed out, if true, most likely mean that you are not under attack from a grand scheme of people. This is a good thing. Most likely, there are no more that 3 people who may be out to get your mom. Here is why

The fact that you were evicted from your apartment is best evidence that you have stating that this is NOT a grand conspiracy. Huh? Well let me explain. Most apartment complexes are not corporate owned. While your apartment manager may have blamed your eviction upon the corporation you have to gauge what level of corporation he is talking about. Your apartment complex may be owned by one single person who is related to the fire chief. Sure it may be “listed” as a corporation, but for the purposes of your conspiracy it may have been something as simple as your fire chief making a phone call to his relative to have you “thrown out” of the apartment. I feel this way because people trying to squash a conspiracy on a higher level usually don’t resort to such tactics. Instead, small pedantic little people do such things to “get even” so to speak with people that they hate.

This is because if your enemy had any control over the apartment manager and your complex then they would have not thrown you out at all. Instead, they would have used their control in more informative and manipulative ways. For instance, why force you to live somewhere else when they could keep a better track on your habits, communications, and difficulties right there under their control. They may even have had the ability to enter your apartment very easily to “check things out”. This may have also been how your moms’ computer had data deleted on it. Also, most apartment complexes somewhat control the delivery of ups packages and the mail. Having under their thumb and watchful eye would have been a much smarter move than to kick you out and lose all those possibilities. By having you in the apartment complex that they controlled they could have tried to search all your mail and packages, your entire apartment on a regular basis and perhaps have gotten information on everyone that visited you during this trying time.

Also, trivially kicking you out of their complex only gives your story more credence doesn’t it? No, there is no grand conspiracy here most likely. Instead, you are the victim of some individuals or some handful of peoples rage and resentment.

All this is a good thing. First of all you most likely do not have to move to another city, which is a dumb idea anyway if it is the feds going after you. Nowhere is safe from a grand conspiracy by the government. Not even the hole in the ground in Iraq where Saddam was hiding. Besides, if it is a big deal then your time would be better spent on doing other things than trying to run away.

I would post more about what you can do yet I think you firstly need to have a heart to heart with your mom and find out the whole truth of what is going on here. What did she really find? Was this other secretary really the cause of all this? You need to find out exactly what all has happened and why. You may even need to talk indirectly to the chief and this other secretary to find out. A good private detective may be able to do this for you cheaply, but you have to call around and find out.

After you do this than I can post more about what I would recommend. But firstly you need more information about what actually happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join