It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicting Alien Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am confused. If aliens do not want knowledge of their existence made public, why does it seem sometimes UFO's fly over populated areas for no other reason then to go..."here we are". Mexico has had several large group sightings, same in phoenix, and many other sightings. Why fly a UFO over a populated area lit up like a christmas tree if you want it to be a secret they even exist? At least turn off some of the lights or something if you have to fly over that area for some reason. It seems to contraindicate wanting this to be kept a secret. Are there multiple groups of aliens with conflicting agendas? Some aliens apparently do not seem to care as much about this being a secret as they fly UFOs in front video cameras and groups of people. Makes me wonder if all the aliens are on the same page here. Are some trying to expose the coverup?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think they dont care one way or another .. They do not want to interfear in our natural habitat while they study us but on the other hand dont go to any means necessary to hide themselves ..

Think like people studying for example ocean life , they dont want to disturb the fishes in their natural habitat but on the other hand they dont try and cloak themselves so that the fishes wont see them .. Just stay out of their way and let them do what they normaly do ..

As to why they try and study us from a perspective I have a few theories but that would tak up alot of space (probably would need to make a new thread for that)

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Thill]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That I could understand, its the fact we supposedly have a deal with them to keep this secret that confuses me. It seems they are not as big on keeping this secret as the government is. Or there are different races, not all of which agree with the secrecy.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by CTS32]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
World leaders , Global Elite, Top Military, thousands have had disclosure. Many many more have had it on individual basis's. They are sharing secrets with the Global elite and Technology with the Military. They have wanted to expose them selves but then they would have to openly share with all of humanity. Humanity is still not ready. They know that most here on the planet at this time need to complete what they came for in this life as most will be taken out during the coming cataclysms. They are lining up to watch the show. We are the best galactic/dimensional vacation spot in our sector...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Or it is exactly what it seems like. Keeping the overall agenda secret, but allowing just enough proof to slowly acclimate us to their existence. They are not going to land on the White house lawn, but they will give enough proof slowly to start acclimating us to the truth. These mass sightings are probably planned in advance. The more we are exposed to it, the less likely hood of all out mayhem when the truth finally is exposed. Little bit at a time, slowly increasing the frequency and quality of the sightings. When/if disclousre ever occurs, it is something we will have been expecting, not a surprise. If we were kept in total secrecy, imagine what would happen if the truth got out and we were in no way prepared for it. It's all part of the plan... however that is not to say that everyone agrees with the plan... I am sure you are right and their are some conflicting agendas. I've seen lots of videotape of the military supposedly shooting at UFO's. Seems like not all of them are our allies.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by b309302]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It is like observing an anthill. No possible harm to their superior power, yet an in your face we are here and we are watching.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think they want to be seen. If these sightings are in fact alien craft then one wouldn't expect them to require lights for flying at night. The lights are there so that they can be seen by us. Plus they fly in formations that seem to be solely for the purpose of display/demonstration. Like planes do at an airshow.

As you say, slowly getting us used to the idea of their presence. Alot more people today seem to be more tolerant of the idea of their existence than say 60 or so years ago.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by b309302
I've seen lots of videotape of the military supposedly shooting at UFO's. Seems like not all of them are our allies.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by b309302]

I agree with this post except the last part. I think the reson the military would be shooting at Aliens is because they don't want them to make themselves known....it's a government control thing. Also, aliens are most likely neutral to any governement..no need to be allies.

If they were hostile, they'd conquer us long ago.

As for the rest of your post I think you are spot on.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My, my, my...
antar, you should know me,
by now.

Originally posted by antar

World leaders , Global Elite, Top Military, thousands have had disclosure.

Really ? Not only do I ask how
you know these individuals,
but, how do you know they have
had "disclosure" ?

Many many more have had it on individual basis's.

Are you one of the "selected" people ?
If so, any proof ?

They are sharing secrets with the Global elite and Technology with the Military. They have wanted to expose them selves but then they would have to openly share with all of humanity.

You capitalized "Technology". Any reason why ?
Also, who exactly are the "Global elite" ?
How would you know if "they" share with the
military ? Are you part of this scheme ?

Humanity is still not ready.

By who's standards ?
Someone who "channel's" aliens ?
My dear,
I think Humanity is ready for a lot.

They know

Ok. How do you KNOW they know ?

most will be taken out during the coming cataclysms.

My, oh my...
What cataclysms ...hmmm ? Are you a prophet, now ?
Or, is this more "channeled" info ?

They are lining up to watch the show. We are the best galactic/dimensional vacation spot in our sector...

Exactly what "sector" are we in ?

I'm quite interested in some answers.

Curious,
Lex

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Do we have an agreement with the aliens? A lot of people on here seem to support this given the number of past threads on it. Seems they take some sides at least if they are signing treaties with certain governments.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I've seen lots of videotape of the military supposedly shooting at UFO's.
reply to post by b309302

He b30, One of the whistleblowers at area 51, believe it was Lazar reported that one of the alien craft in our inventory had a hole in the hull resembling a bullet hole.
Could we shoot one down? You'd think they would be somehow shielded to stop our weapons but probably there are some that are not. Low tech models.
Would we want to shoot one down? That would be one way to get some neat technology!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well, for one, those craft could be ours. It could just be our military showing off their toys. If the craft are extraterrestrial, it could be that they just want to study the reaction of humans towards their presence. Perhaps they're trying to "lighten the blow", so when they make a world-wide appearance, people won't be too shocked.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Most of the sightings are brief in the extreme, and point away from just "being there to be seen"....

As for the mass sightings in Mexico...videos of mass balloon releases aren't really that impressive (nor are oil rig fires). The Phoenix Lights incident that was caught on numerous videos is pretty conclusively flares (or at least the 10pm event is). The 8pm event is still a mystery, but even though over the same area, only one video exists, and it's a pretty poor one at that (and more likely of the A-10s of Project Snowbird).

Still, it's a good question as to, "If they desire secrecy, why be seen at all". One possible answer may be...even the best tech occassionally malfunctions. Do stealth jets crash? Sure. Do spacecraft blow up? Yep.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by Gazrok

One possible answer may be...even the best tech occassionally malfunctions. Do stealth jets crash? Sure. Do spacecraft blow up? Yep.

Gaz, thank you.

I'm going to do a shameless bump
to a Thread I wrote.

Why do these craft need an ET requirement ?

Maybe, just maybe WE are the pilots.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Hi Lex, More and more I have learned to dismiss the phenomen and ignore the reports and the photos. Football season is just too short to take these things seriously.. Excuse, the dog is barking and there are bright lights out on the lawn, I'll be back.....

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTS32
I am confused. If aliens do not want knowledge of their existence made public, why does it seem sometimes UFO's fly over populated areas for no other reason then to go..."here we are".

quote form interview ‘project-Camelot’ with Mr X,
There was talk about them, what was described as a mass landing, in 2012 at the end of the year.
B: At the end of 2012?
X: A mass landing.
B: And that was a date that you read in the documentation?
K: And was that going to be something that the aliens were telling the Americans was going to happen? Or was it …
X: Well, they were telling them it was going to happen regardless of whether they wanted it to or not.
K: And was there a reason why they were choosing that year?
X: For a long time, I just think there were a lot of civilizations that were on this planet, maybe still are, but some that were and are not any more, that knew of that day and why it was so important.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

There was talk about them, what was described as a mass landing, in 2012 at the end of the year.
reply to post by andre18

Hi Andre, I'm back. It was just my pilot buddy coming over after a late flight for a beer.
Camelot eh? Well if something happens on that night they're talking about I'll have to hear about it in the morning. (but hope it's something good!)

top topics

join