It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I didn't know where else to put this, but here. A couple of days ago, I was remote viewing. My head flooded with shapes and images, but out of the blue the number 7230. Nothing else stuck with me except that number. I have been looking all over the internet for some clue about the number. Does anyone know what 7230 means?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
hi, um... what were you looking for in particular when you were remote viewing?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
this might sound a little strange, but my target was the next "terrorist" attack. i told my teacher, he is one who told me about remote viewing, and he told me that he has seen the number somewhere else, but he couldn't recall. he said it sounded like something to do with stonehenge.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I will post a 4 digit number I had in an exp I had and mix them with yours and I get a lotto number looking deal..
So here you go people! Play the lotto tonight and here are your lucky numbers.

4-28-9-7-2-30

Otherwise I have no idea what this is about.. But I get numbers often in RV.. And or dreams.. But this perfectly fits with the 6 number key of the main lotto

If you win big, let us know...

[edit on 4-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Don't know what it means however it scares me quite badly. My street address is 7230 and in a fairly urban area. I have also been trying to RV along with others on this sight. I hope that didn't somehow open the door to my future. Did you see any buildings or homes in your RV experience that I could use for comparitive purposes oranything to indicate the timeframe?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
According to this gov web site 7230 is a chemical substance...

Sorry I can't make out what it refers to but here is the link.

Some of the information mentions AIDS and HIV. (???)

Sorry I am clueless here.

Edit..also a website www.7230.net...

[edit on 4/10/07 by Rhain]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
this isn't the first time i remote viewed for the next terrorist attack. last week, during a session, i used the same target and got images of a building and people running from it. today, during a session, i got images of a person walking up to a building and looking at his/her watch.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
When I concentrate on that number I see something that has to do with a Naval Research Laboratory, and maybe an older red brick house possibly located in Washington, DC, and an event that deals with the Atlantic ocean. Just a thought

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
District 7230 comprises New York City, the Bronx, Staten Island. So there will be a nuke that goes off in NY very soon...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
yeah, i came across new york, but didn't make anything of it because of the fact of 9/11, but i think my other images besides 7230 points towards the sears towers, but i don't know. i haven't gotten any clearer images yet.

new topics

top topics

join