It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't say that I believe in Icke.

Actually, I am fairly new (yet still informed) to the ATS forums. I have been here for exactly a year, and frankly I was never around for the mass Icke hysteria.

I will say this though, that I believe in the existence of Reptillians on my own accord.

If someone wants to know about them one simply has to ask. I am not willing just to spout off my information with nobody caring.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Believe....and stop snooping, you are all playing with something very dangerous...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
hahahahahahaha disinformation at its best, done by people as well, not even other entities. That is the intelligence we are talking about, getting the sheep to convince other sheep that wolves aren't real and to go back to "shleeeeep".

Owned. You brain washed #s.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I used to see Robert Schuller (evangelist) shapeshift on a regular basis daily on my tv in 1992 & 1993. His nose would crinkle up into slits...his eyes go yellow....and his tongue would fork out and if it were a snakes when he spoke. He would have a snake appear on his shoulders as his robe. Read his past on wikipedia for clues and who is "idol" (psychiatrist) was when he got older. I personally think that is why digital tv is taking over so the "reptilians" cannot be observed by religious people. Seeing is believing and I'm telling you it is 100% real. I saw this same phenomenon around the same time with Bill Clinton. I have since lost my ability to see this happen since the digital age has taken over and therefore "hides" this identity. Here are a few more shapeshifters I've seen in action on tv....Tom Cruise...Kurt Russell...Jimmy Swaggart...Jim Bakker (evangelist)...Arnold Schwarzenegger....Max Baer Jr....Michael Bolton....Richard Gere....Phil Donahue....Benny Hinn....Buzz Aldrin....Gary Cooper (actor)....Martin Sheen and his sons....Winona Rider....Paul Mc Cartney....John Lennon....Sylvester Stallone....James Earl Jones and Robert Vaughan (actor). I've seen all of these people transform on television back and forth. I am in the process of writing a book on this subject....time travel....word relations.....number relations....people's names....underground bases (with aliens)...mind control....clones....and escapism.

The movie "12 monkeys" triggered alot of my past experiences that were suppressed. Other movies also such as E. T. ....2001: A Space Odyssey....Close Encounters....the Wizard of Oz.....The Right Stuff....and the Twilight Zone. I have seen and done it all in my lifetime and I am 45 yrs old today...I'm sure I have more stuff to encounter but I won't go into details about my mission since I'm not sure how I am being "used" just yet.

NWO...Illuminati....aliens....the Rothschilds...and other secret groups are controlling this world right now and are planning a government takeover very soon. I suggest whoever keeps responding to serious matters with jokes in all likelihood is already "lost" and won't matter what his ridiculing statements on this thread are posted.

THIS IS REAL.

I just googled this and this page showed up. I thought I would share.

signed (MAT)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The reppies exist, but you wont see them on the internet, tv or newspapers.
The only way to see em is with your own eyes, and when that happens, i hope you arent in a wheelchair because IF you get away, you will love your legs forever! Another way to see them is to get astral.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I dont think reptilians litteraly change shape...meaning they dont mutate.

I think they project A hologrpahic image of themselves that masks thier true skin.
With new Digital HD equipment that TV Stations use I would believe that they are picking up this distortion around them.....

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
hmm shape shifter do exist but,people want to believe them ,as the one whom they don't like(eg politician famous pple) as if they will tell the world hey am the one catch me in camera.Since they can change shape they can live in both world and they have descendent too.They can be caught in camera but not this human made ordinary camera.usally the upper body is human and below is snake.They try to live underground and they are rich coz they can produce gold kinda like mint.I hope no shape shifter gonna kill me after reading this.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This has bugged me for a long time. Being a professional videographer/producer/engineer/editor I am fully aware of the limitations and glitches that plague highly compressed video, especially on YT and other tube sites.

Therefore, I have posted a comprehensive explanation of video compression artifacts, professional lighting techniques and brief analysis of some of the more popular videos purporting to contain evidence of Reptilian Shape-Shifting Aliens can be found here...

alienpet13.com...

I too believe that this hoax damages the credibility of legitimate UFO research and would like to see people putting their energies into more fruitful areas of inquiry.

TPTB would like nothing more than to use belief in this hoax to deflect mainstream attention away from real UFO research. Don't play into it. Nobody will ever take UFOs seriously as long as people remain ignorant of the technology they use. When someone comes out with a Reptilian morphing on actual chemical-emulsion FILM, and we can see the full, uncompressed, high-fixed-bit-rate digital video, then I will gladly rethink my position on this.

Until then... Occam's Razor... All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the most likely one... especially in light of overwhelming evidence in it's favor.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Lovely thread, just lovely!

I will try not to keep you long from your back slapping and awfully funny humour. I wish only to say to say that if a reptilian (or other) highly advanced species of beings from another world or another place entirely more exotic had come here and infiltrated and manipulated humanity for so many tens of thousands of years then I would think that firstly; that they are highly skilled in what they do and secondly that they hold all the cards against us in all things from education to media to science to ... (you name it).

If they are here among us (I think that they are) then they are not like something out of V or some other dumb human imagined fantasy construct, as one person's magic is another’s technology and in all probability they would be at the level of shepherd and us the sheep/cattle.

In my objective view they have been playing the game against us for so long and we are very late to the party therefore we are severely disadvantaged by not knowing very much at all about the true nature of our reality in the context of our true feudal lords and masters and secondly we turn on each other just for a few backslaps and shared funny one liners so how can we ever get a true inkling that non human/hybrid caretaker types run things when we have to fight against the ignorant ridicule of our own every step of the way just to know the objective truth.

We would never be able to prove anything anyway because it would be akin to having a caveman trying to outwit a superbly manipulative, superbly intelligent but Machiavellian mind with all the aces in his hand/claw. Add a great age of time well into prehistory to learn and practice the game against us then it seems plausible that we would never get to know anything about it even if what I suspect to be true is a grim reality and our natural inherited right to be what we were meant to be was subverted by an abysmally dark mind way back before the time of the Hittites and Sumerians.

Oh well... Lets laugh it up and rip each other apart for jokes and funnies instead.

Islands of ignorance are all well and good if you like to breath sand but to say such and such does not exist based on your own subjective preconceptions which is itself really based upon what you know, which is nothing really when all you do is preach to the blind from a pulpit named “I don’t know a thing but I will ridicule anyway because it will get me stars and flags”.

What the hell happened, ATS?

It seems you (OP) have come here to deny ignorance but have decided that you might as well just stay and laugh at everything and everyone who has a differing opinion or viewpoint because it is much easier to do that than to stick your neck out and say loudly enough to be heard that just maybe there is something much more than just wrong with our society, our culture and our world and just perhaps it is no mistake so let’s talk about it rather than point fingers and laugh at each other?

Personally I think that we were divided and conquered a long time ago and I have seen plenty of strange lights in the sky and even a triangle thing above my house that did some weird things in front of my wife and Dog.

If I ever have proof of bipedal reptiles or other things that are here and manipulating things from the background I promise it will not be you or others with your mindset I prove it too because firstly in my subjective opinion you do not deserve to know and secondly (and regrettably) it is people like you who have made life very difficult for those of us who have seen/experienced some very strange things and thus all people with your rock hard mindset do is to push us aside like attention driven idiots and make it that much more difficult for those who might wish to prove to you that the earth is not flat but hey, just laugh, I obviously forgot my meds.

To add: We (humankind) would invade a world because that is a very human way of war, but would not the long game based on infiltration and subversion be that much more total and effective?

/me leaves your thread and goes back to the psychiatric ward for his medication

Haha I just realised I posted to an ancient thread - I feel rather silly now

edit on 19-1-2011 by SmokeJaguar67 because: Do'h

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join